>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

>We have a private void club instance! Add this to your launch settings to go there when you spawn in.
vrchat://launch?id=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>Or click this to go there now (opens VR chat)
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4ksgr
gamebanana.com/maps/174589
vive.com/uk/accessory/
tstorage.info/r2j8lckkf5ka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not having a unique model

>having a unique model

>having a model

Did they fix the broken custom avatars issues that's been happening today yet?

Through the dankest archives of 2ch.

He's not only cute but also super cute.

Reuploading should fix it, according to discord.

Is it really only thread #16? Feels like we've been doing more than one a day lately.

>Hotdogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades still not on the recommended pastebin
>Elite Dangerous is when its the most grind game ever to the point where /edg/ was just people telling others not to buy it when they asked
>Superhot doesn't warn people its less than an hour long despite being $25 (it is very fun though)
Shit guide

Is there a way to change the touch controller movement? I don’t like how the character have to move to the set destination the VR pointed to.

>We have a private void club instance! Add this to your launch settings to go there when you spawn in.
what are the chances that when I spawn in I'm getting groped by a bunch of virgins?

>unique model get's stolen by scripter
Peaceful thoughts.

What the motherfuck, is image posting down?

OP of the previous thread here. I only picked #15 because I wasn't gonna go and count how many threads we've had so far and it seemed like a close enough number to what's the truth. Having a number helps organize things and make shit easier to find.

Anyone here willing to help me with a model?

oh no, my model that I DL'd off some nip and threw it into a cat's blender and uploaded to VRC was stolen? what should I do???

I think we started counting yesterday, I just incremented from the last thread.

>Elite Dangerous is when its the most grind game ever to the point where /edg/ was just people telling others not to buy it

To be fair this happens with every general here eventually. People get bored with the game after 300+ hours but still play it and discuss it for some reason. ED is still quite entertaining before then, provided you set up OVRDrop to put a Netflix screen in your cockpit.

I've seen that pastebin tagged as needs to be updated lots of times.
Are you volunteering user?

Can't wait to see what VRChat is like during Valentine's Day.

>implying I didn't make the avatar, animations, etc myself for the past week
Whatever lad. Ain't here to argue.

>tfw buying headset just to pet lolis
I want to to dive even further down into the abyss

Cthulhu is here and she's looking cuter than ever

streamable.com/4ksgr

you have no idea how much of a turn on this was

>go to impulse buy vive with trackers
>trackers are out of stock on official site uk
>can't find them anywhere else

please
help
me

I created and then stopped working on that pastebin a long time ago, but OP (not me) still uses it. If anyone wants to update it, feel free, just make another pastebin and tell OP to replace the link.

>V-day VRChat meetups with everyone being their own waifu

The future is weird

gamebanana.com/maps/174589

reminder for when the previous thread gets archived

How do I make a particular shapekey permanent on the model?
I got this far
>Set shapekey to 100
>Select "New shapekey from mix"
>Make the new shapekey the basis
But the change doesn't show in unity, and every time I move another shapekey it moves the thing I changed. Help

I was in /edg/ from the start and none of us thought it was a good game and always told people not to get it unless they like boring mindless grind

Anyone know why I can see my particles on my model but other people can't?

>map made by Xenon
Man that's a blast from the past. I wonder if he's into VRChat these days.

fuck you m8
argue with me
RIGHT NOW

Just delete the model and re-upload. It's already been explained they can't keep it if you do that

>can't get legs to not clip into skirt when walking no matter how much I adjust dynamic bones and collision
ha ha ha fuuuuuuck

Custom walk animation.

>click on an avatar pedestal
>get the red error guy
>this happens even when reopening the game and trying different avatar worlds

my custom skins work fine. is this a server thing still?

A lot of people do like that, though.
I like it occasionally as a really immersive space-themed Progress Quest when I feel like I've hit a brick wall in real life. Of course I haven't played since I hit my intermediate goal of getting a Federal Gunship so you're probably right.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FIGHT ME BITCH
Eh I really don't mind too much. The guy's been recorded, reported, and most likely dealt with by now. Will probably do what you said though.

I tried using one from mixamo but that shit just loops the first few frames and it looks like I'm just shuffling with one foot.

weight paint the skirt to the leg bones a bit

Giga Nigga Double Entendre has appeared

It looks really cool in VR, but the game is just so dry
If you want a good VR space game you're best off getting House of the Dying sun

Tried that too. It breaks the skirt in places because for some reasons the mesh has two layers and I need to weigh both, and then it still fucks up.

I have a key shape to wink with one eye and to blink with both eyes, but no key shapes to blink each eye individually. How do I go about making blink keys for each eye? Is there a way to duplicate my wink?

someone stop me

stop it

tfw playing just dance to get even an idea of how to dance

Don't forget trackstaps.

Don't forget the DAS or you'll hate wearing the thing.

vive.com/uk/accessory/

I don't see any

the fuck did you just call me?

A bitch.

Rebuff Reality

>tfw some skiddie steals your ava while you're looking in the mirror
>tfw you both start posing together
Wasn't that bad desu

a lot of avatar pedestals are borked and need to be fixed or reuploaded

You're forgetting
>Straps
>Audio headpiece
>Better wall mounts
>Ceiling pulley system for cable management
>1080 TI GPU
>40 boxes of pop-tarts

user stop

>logging in ever

I've seen Vanilla from nekopara around a few times, but does anyone have a dl link I could get? Much appreciated!

Somebody legit modeled this and thought it looked good.

Wait, Vive doesn't have headphones built in?

I'M WILLING TO GIVE THEM ALL MY MONEY, WHY DO THEY WANT EVEN MORE

Seriously, are you kidding me? Do I have to wear a separate pair of headphones that plug into the Vive headset?

Also do I NEED the trackers straps, because I cannot see them anywhere, even on the US site

>that image
Gotta join SWAT and become a crooked cop so you can kill the husbands and fuck their wives. Closest path to happiness, which happens to be really close to the sun.

give me it

You don't need the Deluxe Audio Strap. It's more comfortable yes but the Vive Pro is coming out soon anyway and you're better of buying that. So save your money, don't buy the Deluxe Audio Strap.

You will however need the trackstraps no matter what. Otherwise how the fuck are you gonna wear the trackers?

I-I don't want to argue anymore

Any specific world we're hanging out in right now? Or is it still void?

Whip out my dick then

Sure why the fuck not, enjoy user.

tstorage.info/r2j8lckkf5ka

But they literally aren't on the official store. Even as an out-of-stock product. On either US or UK.

I really wanna carry through with this impulse buy. Please assist me!

Oh shit I didn't mean to go that far. Fuck my bad.

we moved to presentation5532, gathering to move to a new suburban house instance

The basic Vive comes with a set of earbuds that plug into the headset.

The Deluxe Audio Strap is poorly named; sure, it has some nice headphones on it, but the real improvement is the strap itself. It makes putting on and taking off the Vive way easier, since you don't have to fiddle with the side straps to get the sweet spot on target. It's also a good deal more comfortable, though the Vive still sits heavier on your face than the other headsets.

You should check the bundle you're getting and see if it includes the DAS though. HTC was running that deal around Christmas, and I don't know if/when it ended.

Someone help please

Google Rebuff Reality.

STOP IT

VIVE PRO IS COMING OUT SOON

YOU DIPSHIT

new suburban instance is up 7903

This game only has one 'giga nigga' and you know that ain't it.

I-It's fine.
I asked for it to begin with

Sorry, I only just got it after it came up incidentally. Shipping is $19. Not happening.

I WANT LEG AND HIP TRACKING NOW

I just can't understand how there is literally no tracker strap being sold in the UK, much less on HTC's official store.

Good luck using your trackers without them.

you mean to tell me that people that model as a hobby aren't as good as people that model professionally?
I'm shocked user, shocked

I heard you can get by with a belt for the hips and just tying the trackers using your shoelaces. Don't know how comfortable that would be

The trackers aren't a consumer product, exactly.
They're being sold basically as a devkit for people to figure out uses for. As a result there's not much of an ecosystem around them for accessories.

IIRC they weren't even intended for body tracking, that's just something VRChat implemented. Valve envisioned sticking them on household objects and gun props to get them tracked in VR.

Is it better to have eye tracking or not?

Better to have

I noticed a lot of the loli squad didn’t seem to have it and other pre-December users from youtube

so i'm working on a model that's run into a few issues
it has extra bones on each arm at the elbow, ArmTwistAxis R and L, that when deleted cause this issue, but are forcing the arms behind the back and generally fucking up the orientation
what do

In general it is better
But for some models you might not want them. IE for joke models since it's pretty funny having deadfish eyes staring into nothing

Are you using cats plugin for blender?

yeah already fixed everything else, just left something behind for whatever reason

Someone please help

I see. The fact that I cannot purchase straps for these things really kills it for me. That, and wanting the deluxe strap for the headset. It was crazy money to begin with. If it's going to cost even more and I don't even know how I'd actually strap the trackers to myself, it's too much. And I'm willing to spend so much money, too. Fuck sake, HTC.

just use string u fag its not that hard

Buy the trackstraps, don't buy the Deluxe Audio Strap. The Vive Pro comes out in 1-2 months and will be a complete replacement for your Vive headset, it's better in every single way.

so /vrg/
what does it mean if "future proofing your content" has made zero progress over roughly 20minutes?

are servers kill?
is there some kind of check to verify that the sdk hasnt been modified that is preventing the upload?

pls send help

Your internet is shit.

>that when deleted cause this issue, but are forcing the arms behind the back and generally fucking up the orientation
>what do
You fucking merge them into the correct bones with the "mix weights" button in CATS dummy.

Not him but what should we do with the old headset after getting the Pro?

it means you need to get the latest SDK.