tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/magic-the-gathering-arena-developers-explain-how-it-will-hand-out-the-cards/?utm_content=buffer24268&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb
hearthhead.com/news/rumor-wild-growth-to-be-sent-to-the-hall-of-fame-rotated-out-of-standard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for wild is superior format

how does priest get perfect answers even if it's running a 1 ofs deck?

Skillful draw.

>tfw no trap gf to cuddle with

pcgamer.com/magic-the-gathering-arena-developers-explain-how-it-will-hand-out-the-cards/?utm_content=buffer24268&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

its over, hearthstone will die

>Arena will have two in-game currencies, Wizards of the Coast revealed today: Gold, earned through gameplay, and Gems, which will be purchasable with real money. Gems can be used in place of gold to speed things along

>there are five ways to earn cards in Magic: The Gathering Arena:

>boosters -will be eight-card boosters containing five commons, two uncommons, and one rare or mythic rare.

>draft packs -will contain 14 cards mirroring tabletop drafts, minus land. Drafting will also add cards to your collection, as any card you draft will be automatically added to your collection.

>individual cards - will also be earnable through play. Wizards is currently testing a one-card-per-win system that will give players up to 30 cards per day.

>wildcards - are special cards that have a chance to appear in the place of each card at any rarity in every booster you open. Wildcards have their own rarity of common, uncommon, rare, and mythic rare. You can redeem a Wildcard one-to-one for a card at that same rarity.

>the vault - which is more of a progression-based system: Every time you open a booster, you earn progress toward unlocking The Vault. When you would collect a fifth copy (or more) of a card, you earn vault progress instead of adding that card to your collection. That reward system is still being tested.

Team 5 on suicide watch

Nobody care about this 100 years old game anymore, granpa.

>mtg
nerd.

I have spent too much money on hearthstone to switch at this point

I'd rather play Artifact than MTG

Serious question, how is Hearthstone doing?
I quit last year when Ungoro came out.

Schrodinger's cards.

His hand size represents the maximum number of cards he can play in a turn - and he has access to his entire deck.

>there are six ways to earn cards in memestone
>buy packs with $
>buy packs with in-game gold
>earn packs and cards through ranked play
>earn packs, cards, golds, dust through arena
>earn packs, cards, golds, dust through brawl
>craft specific cards with dust that can be obtained by destroying owned cards
>memestone is expecting players to earn 5-10 cards per day

It makes a lot of money.

its horrible

>5-10 cards per day
How generous!

frozen added cards that upgrade your hero
priest is ultimate cancer
dungeon runs are comfy

git gud at arena and you can earn way more than that.

Note to self:

>If someone offers an 80g quest, concede straight away.

ahaha

>ctrl+f previous thread
>voted purple
>he apparentely got bodie 3-0
I voted Kolento my first time.
I voted pavel.
now I voted for this faggot.
FUCK ME MAN CAN I GET SOME FUCKING PACKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I thought blizz wouldn't fuck him over so soon because most people voted for kolento

It didn't even take that long.

5 seconds after saying "yep" he was "Preparing to battle a friend". This must be what a heartbreak feels like.

But did you win that round?

purple is still in moron

what the fuck is wrong with me

he still lost pretty badly so I'm guessing blizz is going to just annihilate him next time he plays

The rank
Don't worry user, you'll get better

glistening anime armpitties

Yes, but I'm rank 5, so winning means nothing.

Yea I've only played a little but that was really rough. I had to hit shadowplay to check that I was indeed, worse at math than a first grader.

I've always been better at deckbuilding than playing, though. Because I don't pay attention.

When did they play? I wasn't able to catch them today, but apparently my boy sinto is doing great!

xth for P2W Bullshit game.

why don't you play arena? the game mode that requires skill :>

>p2w card game

Oh wow, really? Just like every other hero card game? That's what collecting cards is dumb ass, p2w

>skill
>in the mode that is 90% draft dependant
>10% making correct trades

>arena is 90% draft dependant

t. 2 win avg player

t. blizzdrone

t. person that uses hearth arena yet still gets sub-60 point drafts, resulting in 3-3 arena runs purely based off the fact my deck is filled with absolute, unavoidable trash that I somehow end up drawing every single game

deck trackers are for ultra-shitters. I do perfectly fine without any help.

I don't use it for the deck tracker, I use it to tell me if wisp is better than alarm-o-bot

@202365445
>Oh wow, really? Just like every other hero card game? That's what collecting cards is dumb ass, p2w

I'm not gonna give it any (You)'s, that may be what it wants. But what goes through the mind of someone to hold this opinion?

Is Kobolds and catacombs beatable? There is always champion with a bullshit deck.

Question:

>I play The Darkness and a few turns pass.
>It's my turn and I play Coldlight Oracle to have my opponent draw two.
>They hit the 3rd candle.

Will my darkness be able to attack on my turn or will it count as just being summoned?

all you need is a more bullshit deck

it'll be able to attack

Neat. I was wondering if I could make a mill rogue with it. Or the weapon rogue that draws a lot either way.

Thanks for the info.

no

allegedly, I've gotten 7/8 several times.

>pick stealth
>next opponent is deadly deadly spores

>game gives me only low cost card options
>fighting lavaroom
>deck refuses to draw a minion with health higher than 3

Closest I've gotten on the final battle was against destroyer when I had two draw 3 cards, cost is zero wands and the devourer ate every useful card I had.

WHENNNN

Make it a 4/4 and then yes.

I decided to open this email and saw this shit
>Mecha Tyrael
>Mecha Rehgar
Has Blizzard gone full retard?

It's an elemental chillwind yeti dude, unless you run the other arena card or face the one specific archetype
It wouldn't see play outside arena at 4/6

there is already an elemental yeti. boring

>cannot individually create cards
>for good cards you need to open vault which needs 5 copies
Also 30 cards per day sounds unsustainable seeing every set has 250 cards so you most likely only get trash.
Now big question is- what is vault?
Do you need 5 same rares for vault rare or 5 copies for any vault card.

You mean the dungeon? My husband has beaten it with every class so it's definitely doable.

I've only tried it as rogue and have only beaten the 5th boss.

4 cards is the max you can have in a deck. extras probably fill some kind of bar that rewards some kind of pack or whatever

Its very vague, i am and old MtG player and WoTC are making some scheme-they for sure arent intending to be generous.
Also notice all the speculation of getting codes from real packs fell in the water.

HotS is so shit, they give the modellers a free pass to model whatever the fuck they want.

he lost 3-2, retard.

Then 3-0'd no-dad

He also lost 3-2 having a 2 point lead, total upset.

consider this

Make it stealth, a dragon and immune to psychic scream and then I'd consider playing it.

Hots was such a mediocre success for Blizz theyre constantly keeping it on life support.
New ideas are these skin promotion which are hit and miss.
Also
>mecha Rehgar
>they didnt make SEWER SHARK pirate Greymane yet
Not playing superior game

WHERE'S TODAY'S FREE PACK?

18-19 is only one pack for both days
other two packs are 20th and 21st

why are we getting Un'goro packs? Is Blizzard that cheap? goddamn...

Get fucking WORMED

JUST

VOLCANO

MY

SHIT

UP

Is there a good freeze shaman decklist around? just opened golden Moorabi.

I'm sorry user. At least it's golden.

You don't even want to put Moorabi in a Freeze Shaman deck, it does nothing for the deck. Frozen Shaman is perhaps the biggest failure of a forced archetype, even worse than Literal Freeze Mage. That's at least fun to meme with, Freeze Shaman is not.

>ungoro
>packs
>plural

Damn, that's my first golden leggo after GvG, guess I'll dust then, a least my mimiron was kinda useful in mage.

Freeze mage was very real back in the day.

LITERAL Freeze Mage which is supposed to include cards such as Cryomancer, Coldwraith, Freezing Potion and so on.

The most fun I have with this game is opening packs and browsing the collection. I wish there was an auto-play button.

B O T T I N G

The gameplay and mechanics will be better sure but I doubt any digital card game coming out in the next 5 years will beat Hearthstone's UI and polish.

WOTC need to tap into the casual pleb market not just the serious autists like us here.

This was a hard fought 7 wins. I very much doubt I can get to 12 wins with this though I am pleased to at least make it this far.

I'll keep fighting for that 3rd 12 win in a row so cheer me on /hsg/ !!

Ah yes, check out my new and innovative deck
>x1 Patches
>x1 Prince Keleseth
>x2 Southsea Captain
>x2 Cobalt Scalebane
>x2 Spiteful Summoner
>x2 Corridor Creeper
>x2 Bonemare
>x2 Grand Archivist
>The biggest spells your class has

I did bot way back and I had fun tweaking with it making it increasingly more optimal, the bot even made it to legend. But blizzard slapped me on the wrist and I don't want to risk getting banned and losing my collection now.

>2 archivist
Shit deck.

9-3 at most, your curve is fucked, good luck though.

Quit this game before you become like all of us

>no tar creeper
meme deck

And divine shield, deathrattle: resummon this minion, and can't be targeted by spells or hero powers

Stop being so greedy cuck. You are making us look bad. If you want more packs then buy them you poor bum

man mages are spooky

hearthhead.com/news/rumor-wild-growth-to-be-sent-to-the-hall-of-fame-rotated-out-of-standard

Sasuga, Blizzard. Rotate out the cards that give us 0 dust during Hall of Fame, instead of nerfing cards like Ultimate Infestation.

Fucking greedy cunts

>"The only class that's been relevant throughout every single metagame is Druid. Druid's always been one of the top three decks."

It’s almost like some Jew at bliazzard has a hardon for druids

Hall of fame was a mistake.

2 more to go!

>putting pity dust in front of game balance
>calling other people greedy

Wild growth and ramp in general is part of Druid's identity. Instead of nerfing the oppressive stuff that druid can ramp to, they'd rather you buy the next set so that maybe you can open the epic spell: >>>wild growth, 3 mana spell gain 1 mana crystal.

Either that or it will be unplayable, resulting in druid being warrior-tier.

See: fiery war axe nerf and the epic 2 mana weapon bladed gauntlet.

did they fix the jasper spellstone armor gain animation bug thing yet?

I've never gotten over 11 wins, I still manage to go "infinite", my mean must be ~6 wins, how do you even get that good?

on to the final boss!

I'm not much of a Druid fan but wild growth seems like a perfectly fine card.