What is the greatest wewuz of all time?

What is the greatest wewuz of all time?

Africans claiming they were kings?

Modern Italians claiming they're Roman?

Germans with the Aryan thing?

Ashkenazi claiming they are native Israelites from 2000 yr ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2279-babel-tower-of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landmarkism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptist_successionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Turanism#Christian_Turanists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of those are true you retarded excuse for a human

Black people were kings just not egyptian ones but west African ones.
Modern Italians are closely related to Romans.
The biggest wewuz is Black people claiming they were chinese kings and that they were olmecs as well. Also Nordica claiming that the greeks were their ancestors.

Well Africans had kings in Africa but they also had slaves, a lot of slaves.

And?

As everyone else.

Idk, personally because if my heritage I like to joke with my friends that "WE WUZ VIKANGZ" probably stupid as shit, but we find it funny.

All Ashkenazi are descended from 4 Italian concubines and an unknown paternal line .

The claims generally are that African empires were liberating utopías and it was the evil white man who destroyed it.

The Bible.

>some backwoods principality in the middle of assfuck
>WE WUZ THE RICHEST AND MOST POWERFUL KINGDOM IN THE WORLD N SHIT EVERY MONARCH IN THE WORLD PAID TRIBUTE TO SOLOMON WE WUZ ADVISORS TO THE PHARAOH AND WE CONQUERED ENTIRE CANAAN AND ENSLAVED EVERYONE AND ALL OF HUMANITY DESCENDS FROM US

It's literally the equivalent of modern Latvia claiming they rule the planet.

The Bible doesn't say those things though. Except the true ones like Hebrews coming from Egypt and probably advising the government (like they always do)

we wuz atlanteans and/or true rome

Serbs claiming they are the lost tribe of Israel.
And that's straight out of the mouth of the Milosevic's main election opponent in the first multi party elections.

>The Bible doesn't say those things though.

Yes it does. Do you want me to pull out quotes?

>true ones like Hebrews coming from Egypt

They were never in Egypt before the Ptolemaic period.

Macedonian slavs who think they're descended from Alexander the Great

It's only wewuz if you claim descendence from a people you had no relation whatsoever like blacks claiming they were Egyptians and Nordics claiming they were Phoenicians or something, you insufferable newfag.
>Hurr nice meme u get dere guize, lemme try it; Xddd am I doin it righd?
You have to go back.

They do you stupid fuck.

>but they speak le other langauge xDDDD

Slavic genetic influence in the Southern Balkan is insignificant, now shoot yourself you dumb turd.

there's hardly any geographic overlap between the two dude

You dumb fucking tard, the Macedonians migrated from North anyway into modernday greece and MACEDONIA before, so they descend from him either way.

Exactly this. I'm a West Slav and Macedonians look way more similar to Greeks and other Balkanians than to us. I think many of the South Slavs are Slavs only in name.

by this argument you might as well say that all countries are african. unless Macedonians all moved back north after being conquered by Rome you have no argument

>Yes it does. Do you want me to pull out quotes?

Yes please. Especially the ones where everyone is descended from Jews and every king on earth paid tribute to king Solomon.

I might say what you dumb fucking excuse for a human being?

Even according to the map you fucking post Macedonia holds WAY mcuh more territory of former Macedonai than Greece?

So I am not sure what the fuck is your argument supposed to be for fuck's sake.

>They hold 95% of former Macedonia so no true Macedonia

What the fuck am I even reading ffs
Finally an intelligent person, I mean just fucking look at Macedonians, Albanians and Serbs, they are much closer to a Greek than to fucking Slovakians and other pseudo Nordic slavs

>They were never in Egypt before the Ptolemaic period.
not exactly true. there was a military settlement on Elephantine island with Jews during the Persian period. depending on how trustworthy you think Jeremiah is there were Jews that fled to Egypt after Jerusalem was sacked by Nebuchanzzar. exodus is bunk though

Current arabs occupying egypt claiming their ancestors built the pyramids and dicking any archaelogical attempts

Macedonian slavs who think Jesus Christ is Macedonian.

>everyone is descended from Jews
It's widely understood that Hebrew was the original human language before the tower of Babylon thing. It's not in the Bible itself but it's mentioned in the midrashim:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2279-babel-tower-of

>The confounding of the languages—before that they all had spoken Hebrew—then compelled them to give up the work, many also perishing on the occasion; for if any one received stones instead of mortar through the misunderstanding of his fellow-workers, he grew angry and threw the stones upon the one who had given them ("Sefer ha-Yashar," 12b).

Now about Solomon, quotes from 1 Kings:

>The people of Judah and Israel were as numerous as the sand on the seashore
>And Solomon ruled over all the kingdoms from the Euphrates River to the land of the Philistines, as far as the border of Egypt. These countries brought tribute and were Solomon’s subjects all his life.
>For he ruled over all the kingdoms west of the Euphrates River, from Tiphsah to Gaza, and had peace on all sides.
>Solomon’s wisdom was greater than the wisdom of all the people of the East, and greater than all the wisdom of Egypt.
>From all nations people came to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, sent by all the kings of the world, who had heard of his wisdom.
>Now Hiram had sent to the king 120 talents of gold.
>They sailed to Ophir and brought back 420 talents of gold, which they delivered to King Solomon.

etc. Wewuz of Biblican proportions, no pun intended, for such a shitty little princedom.

Hebrew is just a derivative of Phoenician.

Totally agree. I am blond and with green eyes. Yet in highschool i was called like ''the blond one'' .. "green eyed".
Isn't it suppoused that in a slav contry like Bulgaria blonde hair, pale skin and green/blue eyes to be a common thing?

>midrashim
>not bible

>Hebrew was the first language

STOP

even if you are being ironic, just no

Bulgaria actually has few blonde haired people, you're thinking of the Northern European and Eastern Slav states

>h
>r
>e

Why both black and white supremists claim to be the founder of Chinese civilization again?

What? That's the Biblical narrative. I'm not saying I believe that shit, dumbass.

>Finally an intelligent person, I mean just fucking look at Macedonians, Albanians and Serbs, they are much closer to a Greek than to fucking Slovakians and other pseudo Nordic slavs

>they look kinda like a modern day ethnic group therefore they are the same people as a two-and-a-half millenia old ancient polity that wasnt even the same as the foresaid modern day ethnic group that they look similar to

Many Africans were kings, though

WE

The myth of a jewish race

I see white people "WE WUZ"ing much more than any other group. I've had people get straight-up triggered after I told them Jesus wasn't white.

The greatest wuz of all time? Well the UK is still ruled by a monarchy so...

the last one is fact

Blacks. No contest.

>Holy

>Roman

>Empire

I can't believe no one posted this already.

it's not polite to look at the faults of """""white people"""""

Lebanese Christians claim they are the sole heir of Phoenicia.

British Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Baptist successionism, claiming direct descent from John the Baptist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landmarkism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptist_successionism

>Youtube comments on anything remotely related to ancient macedon

>And did those feet in ancient time
>Walk upon Englands mountains green

No.

>And was the holy Lamb of God
>On Englands pleasant pastures seen

No.

>And did the Countenance Divine
>Shine forth upon our clouded hills

No.

>And was Jerusalem builded here
>Among these dark Satanic Mills

No.

various sects like to 'WE' various groups from antiquity for perceived legitimacy, e.g. Christadelphians 'WE'ing various heretical sects like waldensians which were usually nothing like them

Alright mate its a just a song. Never even confirms the entire song is asking if he did.

Some of you guys have 0 chill.

Not as much of a wewuzism as Christian Identity, which sprung up out of British Israelism. It took the original wewuzism, and added a deywuzentism on top, in an attempt to reinforce the original wewuzism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Christian Hungarian Turanism. WE WUZ JESUS CHRIST, A HUNGARIAN-PARTHIAN WARRIOR.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Turanism#Christian_Turanists

True to some extent, the more south you go, the Slavic component becomes sparser.Proper South Slavs are Slovenians, Bosnians, Central and Northern Serbs and Bulgarians.

The Bulgarians that inhabit the mountains and the northeast are fairly fair/blonde haired, although they've vastly outnumbered by the more "quintessential" Bulgarians.

>Doesn't know people a sizable amount of people native to the Levant look like how Jesus was portrayed throughout history.