Name 1 reason why your life savings isn't in GOOGL and AMZN

Name 1 reason why your life savings isn't in GOOGL and AMZN

protip: you literally can't

Because I enjoy making money instead of losing money

>its 2008

Name 1 reason why your life savings isn't in Myspace and Blackberry

protip: you literally can't

Awww babby discovered his first blue chips.
That's cute user. Enjoy your little APYs

>comparing god tier companies with unprecedented diversification to literal meme tier millennial garbage

okay bud

Massively overpriced. The public priced in magical fairy tale expectations of growth.

>unprecedented diversification
What the hell are you talking about? Literally what the fuck is >unprecedented diversification and we're talking about a single stock for a single company here. What?
This is also correct.

A similar guy said this to another one about ibm or enron or ltmc.

>GOOGL IS JUST A SEARCH ENGINE
>AMZN ONLY SELLS BOOKS ONLINE

HERPDADURP

Because BitBean, that's why. You need to diversify yo bonds, nigga.

Im a Walmart shopper now.

>GOOGL and AMZN

I've never heard of these cryptocurrencies before.

sure if you like making 5% yearly gains

isn't hindsight interesting?

My life savings arent worth that much (im 10)

Its in crypto, nigger

MODS

I'm in AMZN but not nearly enough. Fell for the ETF jew.

I'm leveraged to the hilt on short positions for both.

wtf coins are those?

I cant wait till these get on bittrex

Because Google is my employer. No matter how well they're doing, tying the success of my portfolio to GOOG/GOOGL performance is a retarded amount of risk because my livelihood (salary and bonuses) is already tied to Google's success. In the unlikely event that anything happens to them, I'd be fucked from all sides.

One reason?

Ethereum

How are those free massages?

Fine. They're free but not unlimited though, you get "massage credits" annually.

>massage credits

Amazon had a nice run with no sales tax and low shipping.

They recently had to lower their purchase minimum from $50 to $35 because people stopped buying.

There's better places to shop with better shipping. Their only advantage is hassle free returns.

For future reference, what are the better places?

t. Dude looking to save money

>Google
>diversified
Nice fucking meme there. All of Google's efforts are literally to prevent the government (which doesn't know much about technology) to think they aren't a massive monopoly. Bill Gates got too uppity in the 90s and got assfucked. They don't want to make the same mistake.

As for Amazon, you're betting on them finding a way to cut costs once they stop growing. Will it happen? Sure, but to warrant a push past a 400B+ valuation? Who the fuck knows.. Even if you believe they could be worth 1T, that's only 150% upside.

eBay for one. Half of the stuff is drop shipped from Amazon anyway. Shipping is free and no minimums.

amazon and google are shit stocks

Because in Buffet we trust more than Bezos, so i'm all in BRK.B , thats why.

my life savings isn't enough to buy a single share of either

Because you can get so much money with Umanis for example. Or ETH

My nigger.

When Buffet dies there's going to be a huge dip and then a slightly more gradual correction. I plan to dump every cent I have in on that when it happens.

Because I have no life savings.

Is Apple a bad company to invest in?

Realy?

You do realize they're heavily propped up because of the AI and automation meme, right? The moment people realize its a pipe dream, those stocks will collapse by 80%

How can I make money ..easy ?

kys

pure kek

how hedged are you gonna go?