jamiepaige.bandcamp.com/album/matryoshka-club-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZU1qYRgNBI
youtube.com/watch?v=nyI_YxO6Fgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post pvp tunes my nggers
youtube.com/watch?v=91hGB8YyGt4

Fortunately she exists there as a Vampire

Nope, doing solo content as quests is fine

Doing Dungeons on the other hand is bullshit due to the Shitty class kit that Legion has it, also expect Timewalking being more of a bitch chore to do it

And you don't have professions besides gathering to help pass the tedium, which forum dronefags and some /wowg/ kids are praising it

and lvl scaling broke old raids

brainlet here, what are some good tips for a casual like me before starting to level with this new system?

I will be playing with my pally lvl 60 that I haven't touch in months

>Guild(s)
- Illidan (US - Horde)
- Wyrmrest Accord (US - Horde)
- Sargeras (US - Alliance)
"manda guild"Moon Guard (US - Alliance)
- Argent Dawn (EU - Alliance)

jamiepaige.bandcamp.com/album/matryoshka-club-mix

I hope you have heirlooms.

It's the exact same thing if you have heirlooms
I just don't think you can go around pulling everything anymore I guess? It takes more time to kill mobs and if they group up on you you're pretty dead early on

>Tend not to like basic classes
>For some reason my favorite class right now is Marksmanship Hunter even though it is basic as hell
Why is this? Something about it is satisfying.

couldn't tell you, it feels clunky to me and I hate sidewinders

They nerfed heirlooms so hard that at lvl 80 even a ICC 25h rare is more powerful than it

>I just don't think you can go around pulling everything anymore I guess?
You absolutely can, mobs don't do any more damage than they did before. Especially if you're in tank spec, you're still near-invulnerable in 7.3.5, enemies are just damage sponges.

The main issue with the system is you'll have a random mob that you encounter with an ability that isn't scaled right, so you'll be tanking 500 damage hits all day then suddenly get fucking whacked for 20,000 and get fucking gibbed. I think people are mistaking this for mobs being more difficult, but its just Blizz fucking up the scaling.

>enemies are just damage sponges.
I fucking hate this shit so much. Good thing I don't have to level shit anymore.

I have been having the opposite experience. I kill each enemy in 2-3 hits and they kill me relatively quickly compared to before.

>be me
>que up for the argus world boss
>go make mommy tea and a sandwich while being afk auto atacking the boss
>come back
>titanforged 950 upgrade waiting for me in my backpack

why arent you a good and charming boy like me wowg?

What level are you talking

Around level 60, a hunter in Northrend. Most enemies die within 1-2 aimed and a marked shot but if I pull too many I lose a good amount of hp.

Race change fem belf mage to fem undead?

so did they fix the game with latest patch and downtime or is everything still broken?

Apologize.

Elemental or Enhancement? Seems to be ele for M+ and enh for raids, is it feasible to gear and play both specs? Feel like I'll screw myself over on legendaries if I switch my loot spec around all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZU1qYRgNBI

>perfection doesn't exi-

Here's one for my fellow monks
youtube.com/watch?v=nyI_YxO6Fgs

>Feel like I'll screw myself over on legendaries if I switch my loot spec around all the time.
You will. Plus trinkets.

They've both got their niche, pick one and stick to it

memories.......

I want more pet dungeons, wailling caverns was super tedious but they fix most of its problem with dead mines.

+aesthetics
-racials

>dps more hp then tank

I honestly care more about aesthetics and transmog. I don't cutting edge raid to care too much abotu racials.

>even the gear is homogenized

see we're doing NOLOOMS pal

Looks like a hunter back to me!

CLAIM YOUR WARCRAFT WAIFU

JAINA TAKEN BY ME!

IF YOU ROLL A 0 YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAIFU

IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PENIS

wtf

>Not posting the Superior Version of jaina, Serana

>And Aethas got laid with his "Aprentice"

why would I hop in some beef
when I can just hop in a veridian netherdrake

No looms is a dumb meme desu, that is just punitively making everything take longer to kill. They're just blue gear of appropriate level now, and the XP gain is positive only now that the leveling out of zones is way less of an issue, your looms no longer cause you to skip half a zone due to leveling past when you're only half done.

>either you lose your waifu or your dick
so only pre-ops can win?

just suck the jewish cock and buy a boost goy haha in vanilla it was harder haha

nice diaper retard
you are so fucking retarded, doing this transmog, and somehow missing the high res texture mop stockings and panties
did you just pick the first thing you saw and thought that's it? absolute fucking mongoloid

it's an e-celeb meme. don't miss the bandwagon, cutie.

>Marksmanship hunter Forsaken
>Well insulated comfy leather-looking clothing
>Old fashion rifle
>Ready to hunt Worgen
Max comfy

Mom, taken.

>Gallywix try to gain the upperhand for his faction
>all the hordecucks hate him
The horde is literally a meme. I wish he could sell all the azerith to Anduin.

I don't like him because he tried to sell his own race off into slavery and only joined the horde because it was his only option. He isn't really doing it to get his faction the upper hand he is doing it to get himself an upper hand through his faction.
That isn't to say he isn't helping however.

Its almost as though Im level 60.

The Horde are not the bad gu-

>That isn't to say he isn't helping however.
Exactly and no matter what he is doing he is helping the horde.

He's always been a rat from the start, he just somehow managed to escape persecution because Thrall, being the cuck he is, decided to put him in charge as the Bilgewater leader.

Light's Judgment Call down a strike of Holy energy, dealing [ 400% of Spell Power or 500% [ 500% of Spell Power or 625% of AP ] Holy damage to enemies within 5 yards after 3 sec. Lightforged Draenei Racial. 40 yd range. Instant. 2.5 min cooldown.

Wow they over buffed this? before it was crap now it looks over powered. Is it gonna get nerfed?

Am going to use my level 100 boost on a mage.

Arcane or Frost? And why?

Yeah but I don't have to like him.
It's kind of like if someone helped a lot in relief efforts after a flood while also drowning animals in the same flood. It's nice of him to help but he is still an asshole.

its pretty much an extra Ilvl960 AOE trinket for 2 million damage. The long cool down kills it thought should be 1 minute and 50 second.

Frost. More fun and the spells look nicer.

Frost if you want to do good damage without pressing too many buttons and ez leveling solo.

Arcane if you look like pic related.

What fonts do you lot recommend for UI text? I'm using 'myriad condensed' for now, and it gets my strong recommendation.

If it procs trinks effects then its gonna be insanely OP

It'd be really cool if the DK's menu screen background changed depending on your spec (or all classes by extension, though it may be harder with some).

500% Spell power is less than a single Frozen Orb.

all new racials are broken senpai it's intend look at the nightborn one

Oh wait shit I thought this was the Vindicaar ability. Thats actually pretty hard hitting for a racial.

Let's hope Blizzard doesn't ruin Jaina.

Females these days will either be psychos or feminists.

is there a difference

>is there a difference

I'm considering moving from SA to NA
what are some good NA realms

>WoD health is down lower than pre-patch
>SoO is still higher
Iron Juggernaut farmers on suicide watch

fuck off paco

br? huehuehue

>Iron Juggernaut farmers on suicide watch

Why, he's piss easy.

anything that isn't

>Tichondrious
>Illidan
>Moonguard
>sargeras
>wyrmrest accord
>Stormrage
>Proudmoore
>frostmourne
>Dalaran

I'ver got the perfect place for you.
Thrall.

ragnaros

no bully pls
also give mony or i report u

Meant Kor'kron Juggernaut, my bad.

>tichondrius
>bad

Whats wrong with WRA?

>nightborne racials are overpowered
>1% magical damage
directly worse than 1% versa or 1% crit. only useful for mage, warlock (doesn't affect pet), shadow priest
>mailbox
there's a toy for that now
>1% arcane damage reduction
lol
>arcane pulse
maybe useful in pvp for the snare? only affects nearby targets and you'll be a caster

if anything nightborne should be buffed so i can actually play it

inferior Kal'Dorei

no they should be the untermensh of Elves only absolute untermensh should be playing them.

it deals the damage every 2 seconds for 20 seconds

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING

the racial is crap for mages because you gotta get in melee range and clothies die to cleave really fast.

The hotfix that "re-removed" old unobtainable items being dropped in certain instances are dropping once again.

Gallywix is still a thousand times more interesting than Mekkatorque

epic post

fugg ov, were full :DDDD

>that's it lads we got to get rid of these fucking four extra bag slots they are fucking our shit up completely and we can't fix it

proof it

what dungeons should I farm?

Which particular ones? I want in on this before Blizzard's No Fun Allowed Police show up on the scene again.

maybe but it's strong as fuck for melees and tanks

>people keep talking about this
>never even give a single example of what “removed” items they’re talking about

Fuck off

They had to redeploy the
I cannot prove it myself so I'm parroting those who have farmed it after today's maintenance on NA. They have received legacy drops.
Scholomance, SM, Stratholme (Both sides), and ZF.

Just mobs or bosses, too?

>shatterspear
>part of the horde

ur dumb LOL!!!

Mobs only; Bosses are set to personal loot.

they join the horde in cata dumbo.