Please help Veeky Forums

please help Veeky Forums
i have a 300-memes memessay due tommorow on german unification and i havent even started yet

pls post memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
google.co.uk/url?q=https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/4481625/Norris_MuslimIntegration.pdf?sequence=1&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiJhdi9kNLQAhUEAxoKHQGvA7wQFggjMAk&usg=AFQjCNGk18kpY4Ci3PsenwMTqbAmUgW9cA
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling
google.co.uk/url?q=http://graduateinstitute.ch/files/live/sites/iheid/files/sites/globalmigration/shared/Publications/GMPRS_N11_Hubschmann.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiukMGrqNLQAhUGExoKHe7WBQcQFggQMAA&usg=AFQjCNFNiMcPd40cCtoc-XDE97Lj1z1lLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Time to die German swine

Im not german user

bump

Dumping

swastica is going to wrong way

I know user.

Aight I gotta go take a quiz. Cya dummkopfs.

I got you senpai

>
>
>

There. My professor is stalling.

>Implying Germany isn't going to disprove /pol/ forever by actually putting resources into educating all of them, including culturally, thereby actually processing them into the system, creating millions of productive, successful arab-german citizens, as opposed to just letting most of them fester by the wayside as is the norm in the west because they're a voting minority

You're just buttblasted at them because they're confirmed not to be christian, and you have a historical conflict with them going back over a thousand years.

Also

>Germany is right wing
>Not the new leader of the liberal democratic world

>Implying Germany isn't going to disprove /pol/ forever by actually putting resources into educating all of them, including culturally, thereby actually processing them into the system
That has not happened with Muslim immigrant communities ANYWHERE ELSE IN EUROPE.

They don't integrate, dude. Their children don't either. They move into Muslim-dominated enclaves and a few decades later you have a ghetto.

No, I'm not saying literally every Muslim immigrant does that, some of them do assimilate -- a minority -- and I'm certainly not saying that it's because they're all racially inferior and we should mount a modern-day crusade to wipe them all out. I'm not /pol/. But you're in denial if you don't see that 1. there is a problem here and 2. there is a cultural component to it.

>That has not happened with Muslim immigrant communities ANYWHERE ELSE IN EUROPE.
>They don't integrate, dude. Their children don't either.
That's demonstrably false. You can find many studies that disprove this.

google.co.uk/url?q=https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/4481625/Norris_MuslimIntegration.pdf?sequence=1&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiJhdi9kNLQAhUEAxoKHQGvA7wQFggjMAk&usg=AFQjCNGk18kpY4Ci3PsenwMTqbAmUgW9cA

Page 4, paragraph 3 onwards:
>Muslim immigrants living within Western societies do not share identical traditional values to their counterparts living in Islamic societies; instead, the analysis demonstrates that the basic values of Muslims living in Western societies fall roughly half‐way between the dominant values prevailing within their countries of destination and origin.

>This suggests that migrant populations living in Rotterdam, Bradford and Berlin are in the process of adapting to Western cultures, while at the same time continuing to reflect the values learnt through primary socialization in their original countries of origin.

>The multi‐level models used for analysis in this study, controlling for many other social characteristics, show that living within an Islamic or Western society has a far stronger imprint on values than individual‐level religious identities, or indeed the effects of an individual’s education, age, gender, and income.

>(...)the results of the analysis is largely consistent with previous studies based on other populations, such as the integration of Mexican migrants into the U.S., suggesting common underlying processes are at work.

>Our overall view of these findings is that Muslim migrants do not come to Western countries with rigidly fixed attitudes; instead, they gradually absorb the values prevalent in their host society, as assimilation theories suggest.

Germany's government doesn't encourage integration, they believe in multiculturalism. That's why there are Turkish enclaves in Germany that, despite being there for decades, still haven't integrated. Not to mention the government basically lets these new immigrants get away with whatever they want, even going as far as to cover up crimes and allow blatantly illegal behaviour.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling

Hitler was right, just not about Jews.

>posts statistics about increased birth rate
>conveniently leaves out that most of them were fathered by Soviet alphas

Man, I fucking love this meme
Top kek

>the government basically lets these new immigrants get away with whatever they want, even going as far as to cover up crimes and allow blatantly illegal behaviour.
>google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling

>In this case, they found that the vests were not threatening and noted that one witness said he thought the men were part of a bachelor party.
I don't see how the german government is "covering up their crimes" here. They're literally in court with the results pending. The leader isn't even an immigrant.

>That's why there are Turkish enclaves in Germany that, despite being there for decades, still haven't integrated.
The vast majority assimilate as far as I'm aware. Could you give examples of ghettos where there was little or no assimilation?

>Germany's government doesn't encourage integration, they believe in multiculturalism.
Why would those be opposed to each other? Germany encourages integration, as I think all western countries do.

google.co.uk/url?q=http://graduateinstitute.ch/files/live/sites/iheid/files/sites/globalmigration/shared/Publications/GMPRS_N11_Hubschmann.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiukMGrqNLQAhUGExoKHe7WBQcQFggQMAA&usg=AFQjCNFNiMcPd40cCtoc-XDE97Lj1z1lLw

Migrant integration programmes: The case of Germany

Page ii
>Germany has had the most extensive migrant integration program in Europe, with more than a million participants since 2005. Its program focuses mainly on language acquisition, with elements of cultural, historical, and political instruction.

>That's demonstrably false.
No, no it's not, and the only defense it needs is the EXISTENCE OF MUSLIM GHETTOS in many European countries -- in the UK, in Belgium, in France, in Germany. And they do exist. That's not just a right-wing fantasy. Do you deny this?

The article you linked made for an interesting read, and if you have any information on the methodology etc of World Values Surveys I'd love to hear it (the paper points to a complete description, but it's a dead link). But it's not the decisive blow you seem to think it is. I'm sorry.

First, two notes.

1. The data for that paper seems to have been collected between 1981 and 2007, and it uses only that one dataset. That's doesn't render it worthless by any means; it's also not enough. Not in the social sciences.
2. The paper is certainly relevant when we're talking about the past few decades of Muslim immigration, but not to the refugee situation. A sudden influx of several million refugees forced from their country by war is not equivalent to a gradual flow of immigrants, most of whom chose to relocate voluntarily.

That aside, most importantly, the paper's not all that relevant: I am not claiming that the great mass of Muslim immigrants retain absolutely values identical to those living in conservative, explicitly Muslim countries (and if I implied that, that's on me -- this is Veeky Forums and I'm rarely as precise with my language on here as I should be). Hell, it's 2016, even rural villagers in Ghana are slowly becoming westernized to some extent. The question is not "Are Muslim immigrants completely unaffected by exposure to western society?" but "Are they adapting to western culture fast enough to fully integrate?" As to that, all I can do is, once again, point you to the existence of de-facto segregated Muslim ghettoes in more than one major city in several countries. They are not, or there would not be a problem.

And because I'm posting on the same website as /pol/, I'm also going to note that when I talk about "Muslim ghettos," I'm aware that:

1. Right-wing media (and /pol/) has absolutely exaggerated how hellish and scary they are for political reasons. Unfortunately, the problem being overblown doesn't make it nonexistent.

2. This isn't about blaming the bad scary Muslims; social marginalization and discrimination certainly play a role in their failure to assimilate. So does poverty. The fact that it's a multifaceted problem with no easy villain to point to also unfortunately doesn't make it not a problem.

And again, when I say "Muslims" or "they" or "them", I am not referring to *all Muslim immigrants*, ever. Just enough to create a situation that needs to be addressed -- in a sane, reasonable way, and not by the far right.

>I don't see how the german government is "covering up their crimes" here. They're literally in court with the results pending. The leader isn't even an immigrant.

Do you not remember the Colonge rapes?, remember how the police refused to punish criminals and purposely hid information from the public. Also I'm pretty sure if it had been white people marching around in nazi uniforms telling people to stop doing things it would have been a much different story.

May I ask you why you feel the need to defend the madness that is the European immigration crisis? Originally it was supposed to be a "refugee" crisis, and now for some reason millions and millions of men are coming from countries that are currently not at war just so they can exploit the welfare states of the west.