When will the free money stop?

It's almost certain that we are the modern-day gold prospectors, and that anyone who has invested in non-meme coins (BTC, ETH, XRP, XMR) will be blessed with a nice return on investment or absolutely obscene wealth, depending on how much you chose to put in. But when will the free money stop? When will crypto prices reach a price that is relatively stable and (dare I say it) even starts to depreciate in value? What sort of events in the real world will cause this to happen?

bump

The foreseeable future is packed full of events that are almost guaranteed to increase the value of cryptos.

Look at all of the political dissatisfaction in the world - think about what another country leaving the EU would do for trust in governments and financial institutions, and realize that this is not a far off possibility.

Tons of people are trying to move money away from strict governments right now as well, as you see in China.

Plus, I think a lot of interesting tech itself is being developed on these platforms.

When everyone and their mom learns about crypto, that's when the train stops. This is exactly what happened with the gold rush, everyone learned about it and traveled miles just to be a part of it after the party ended a long time ago. This is when you will want to abandon ship, or at least put your money into something else to keep growing your insane wealth.

You are right user.

In 1928 in New York City, John D. Rockefeller was having his shoes shined. The shoe shine boy, presumably not knowing who Rockefeller was, started giving him stock tips and financial news of the day. Rockefeller took his shoe shine boy’s advice but not in the way you would expect. He decided that if a shoe shine boy was giving stock tips.. It was time to get out of the market. He did! And it’s the reason his family was able to stave off the Depression, and continued to be one of the richest in our history.

Don't worry, in 1 month or so it will dip and you will lose 70% if your gains.

Not with the serious coins - obviously they're very volatile, but they've been on a path of continuous growth for years. In each of their chart histories, the only significant drop I can see is when BTC went from $1300 back to $700, but even then it's regained all of that and then some, and is predicted to continue growing.

Oh thank goodness. I was getting tired of the gains. Thanks for reassuring me.

Gtfo cunt. Who are these faggots?

I'm glad I got in, even as late as I did. I've already doubled the $1350 I put into this late april. I'm sure I would have had better gainz if I was more on top of shifting it around. Still learning the ropes

>guaranteed to increase
when people start talking like this

when they lose most of their money. Seriously ignore cryptofags and just laugh at them when it crashes down

A stock market crash and crypto bubble could give us all 100s of lambos

>It was time to get out of the market. He did! And it’s the reason his family was able to stave off the Depression, and continued to be one of the richest in our history.
Please tell me, you don't believe this bullshit.

Crypto redpill:

Crypto's value add is decentralization. Fintech blockchain and smart contracts make every other benefit cryptofags say a meme.

Crypto as a security is a proxy for (i) the amount of dorm room heroes trying to by drugs and credit cards on the internet (ii) the amount of distrust lolbertarian shills have for the government.

in my honest opinion its still too early to know how crypto is going to play out, its probably going to be one of the biggest changes in our lifetime. You have to account for the machines that will own crypto too, so far it looks like the top coins are going to become very very valuable

Everybody and their mom using crypto is the dream for holders. This might typically signify a bubble for securities, but the value of crypto coins should be increased by more widespread usage.

So when Veeky Forums is talking about crypto one should immediately.....

Veeky Forums is pretty far ahead of the curve when it comes to crypto for the most part. Most normalfags have never even heard of ethereum.

This. Normalfag I work with is getting really into penny stocks right now with his robbinghoods and I suggested he buy and hold Bitcoin a month or so ago when it dipped to $700, but he just stared at me with this dumb look on his normie face like I was a moron. Meanwhile the market price of my ETH holdings has increased by like 10K since then, and I hear him complaining all the time about his weak hand daytrading with shit stocks and boasting when he makes a few tenners for about an hour.

Moral of the story is: stock market is saturated, it's time to jump into the crypto market.

We haven't even begun, the next 10 years will make your nose bleed, I hope you enjoy free money.

>What are stop losses
Anyone that's been listening to me about stop losses these past few weeks will be perfectly fine and happy if a crash comes.

A nice analogy, but cryptos aren't stocks. they are trustworthy money replacement that everyone in the future will need.

this

THESE AREN'T FUCKING STOCKS

Stock trading faggots need to stop acting smarmy and recognize that sometimes, things are new. Things are different. Things aren't like other things. It'd be like a frenchman looking at a zero-interest bond and saying "This is 100 beaver pelts, you guys do realize that the beaver pelt market crashed once right?"

Would you please share your essential stop loss tips?

The only crypto that will be left standing in the long run will by crypto's backed by nation states (either up front or in a clandestine manner), or backed by some direct utility/exclusivity like what ETH is attempting.

I suspect at some point MMO's and microtransaction wepp sites/apps will start rolling their own cryptos.

Everything else will be dumped after people realize its monopoly money.

i wish i could say it's a bubble
but when the math said everything was supposed to come crashing down, it only came crashing down for like 4 hours on saturday and then everything went back up, next thing you know litecoin is suddenly on coinbase
like ETH only took a 7 dollar hit and now it's back at a new all-time high
bitcoin too
this doesnt seem like a bubble yet - this seems like an untapped source of money that we're all pioneers of

How do you know what isn't a meme coin?

>Most normalfags have never even heard of ethereum.
Literally everything normalfags know is that Bitcoin is supposed to be some digital currency/token, that once went to $1000 and is highly volatile.
That's all.

Also we didn't even get much mainstream coverage in the current boom.

at best they know it was used to buy drugs and whatnot online

Veeky Forums, I... I must admid, you will make me set for life. I just want to make a 1-2m euros, invest them in to index funds and live of the dividens, like 3k euros a month for the rest of my life.

Thank you senpai.
If I wont be there by the time I am 30, I will commit sudoku.