I missed the crypto train and feel like shit. My friend had been telling me for years to buy Bitcoin, then Ethereum...

I missed the crypto train and feel like shit. My friend had been telling me for years to buy Bitcoin, then Ethereum, but I didn't take him seriously. Now he's a multimillionaire and I'm stuck wageslaving making my shitty 7% returns from the safe ETFs.

Can someone please offer some words of wisdom and/or perspective so I don't feel like shit?

How do I not miss more once-in-a-lifetime opportunities like this?

user, it's not over yet.

Even if you get in now, you're in the top 1% of people to start.

If crypto explodes like people anticipate, we all get lambos

Buy ETH.

Nigger, buy ETH right fucking now. It's still affordable. In a year it will moon to the point where even accumulating 1 ETH will be too difficult for most people. As long as you have at least 20-50 ETH you will be more well off than most people, and 100+ ETH guarantees you will be rich. The lucky bastards who have 500 or more will be millionaires, but you will pretty close to that if you invest now.

Buy XBY anything below 200 sat is a steal. Hurry or it'll be too late. I've bought only 150k at 163 sat and its already almost at 170 sat. Same with POSW, though you missed dip last week.

>tfw can only put some 1k (out of 10k savings) in eth because too high inhibition to invest too much of your savings

Buy 70% ETH and 30% GNT

Think about it this way: your savings probably loses value every year due to inflation or you have a really low interest rate so it's not going to grow much at all, if ever. If you had invested in ETH, you could at the very least double whatever you have or more in a year. You don't even need to invest half of it to make good gains from ETH either. 2-3k invested in ETH right now is actually good enough. That way you still have a lot of savings in case shit happens.

Buy XRP. it will become the main source of currency transfer for banks in the next few years. Theres good news about it every week with more and more banks signing on.

all these other coins are btc with minor changes created by small pajeet programming groups.

ETH already mooned. Why fuck a slut whose already had her shares spoiled on everyone, when you can have this pure virgin?

That's what I'm banking on.

Bought in at 70 after following ETH since it was at the low 40s, and I regret not pulling the trigger faster, but I'm happy I'm at least educated now.

I'm hoping I can land around 50 coins by the end of July and MAYBE 100 before November.

Only downside is I'll probably have to hold another 4-5 years to see the extreme returns at that cost basis.

Yeah but people say that crypto are basically gambling, and hurr durr it's an extremely risky investment
also no one ever advices to put more than 10-20% of your savings into something

you are correct.

it is completely gambling. don't put in more than you can afford to lose. I've lost 5k+ in bad decisions, but gained 10k+ in others.

You still have a chance. Stop buying shitcoins and invest into eth tokens

bro i know that feel, i bought 100 ETH over the last months and even though it was play money every buy is a struggle, damn my loss aversion

>gambling

I prefer the term "risk-tolerant", right now, the payoff for investing for my investment a little under 2k for 25 coins.

If I wanted to take the "safe" route, I'd just buy an index fund and MAYBE get 7% a year, I'd have 3.2k after 7 years.

But, if I can get 100 coins by the end of the year, I could potentially have 100k in 5 years on a cost basis of around 5k.

It's not rocket science and honestly? If I lose 5k over five years, I'm not upset.

But how can you lose in an extremely bullish market if you just hold through the dip?

>5k
I meant 8*, but still, that's not awful.

In this world, nothing is certain but ETH and taxes.

Get on board the ship before it takes off again my friend.

I lost back in 2014-2015, I'm up $17k atm

What do you think of my money distribution?
50% ETH
20% XRP
20% Augur
10% trading promising shitcoins

Perhaps I'll be buying more ETH from time to time during dips.

Also I wonder why is no one talking about Augur here, I think it's supposed to launch this summer and may get really big.

Crypto is less risky than gambling but it is very speculative, of course. The people who say it's gambling probably have never bought any crypto or actually gambled to have something to compare it to. I find penny stocks to actually be just as risky if not more risky than crypto and it's more acceptable to bet on penny stocks for most people than crypto just because they don't understand it.
I have a friend who works at a start-up tech company and still advises against crypto because of the Mt Gox incident, and that's also probably what led a lot of people away from crypto entirely. I know if I got burned like that I wouldn't invest in it either. But keeping thousands on an exchange like that is just asking to be fucked over. I don't even trust big banks to keep hold of my money let alone some crypto exchange. You can only trust yourself with your investments/money.

I need my damn tax return, I'm going to invest it in XBY before it's too late.

XBY all the way, do it OP. Don't miss this train.

Digits confirm, praise Kek.

Buy Litecoin, lift-off is well underway as we speak.

For those thinking it's too late:

1) Amount of money in Bitcoin: $24B
2) Amount of money in Gold: $7T

Just consider how many people hold their money in gold as a "store of value" and what will happen once SpaceX start prospecting asteroids that hold trillions more dollars of gold.

You might think this is some far of future event but it's relevant *right now* for a couple of reasons:

1) People consider the price of something in the future when they invest. A good example is the leasehold on an apartment. Apartments with leaseholds under 50 years sell for a big discount because nobody wants to be the bagholder, even if the average tenancy is 5 years or less.

2) If Musk, or whoever, start issuing paper asteroid gold, the price starts crashing immediately, just like the price is suppressed today by the issuance of GLD and other non-allocated paper gold.

This is of immense importance for the long term use of gold. People need guaranteed scarcity as a hedge against fiat inflation, and it would appear that Bitcoin is the only predictably scarce commodity.

Bitcoin will hit hundreds of thousands of dollars per coin for this reason.

>missed the BTC train
>missed the ETH train
>missing the LTC train
yeah, you sure are fucking stupid

dude, your'e sitting pretty at 100 eth, i only have 16 til now, waiting for a dip that will probably never come.

asteroids dont have gold faggot

Kek another case of nocoiner regret, many such cases are beginning to appear, SAD.

>uses moon shit fairy tale of God Elon mining gold off asteroids and increasing earth's supply

You shills will say anything