/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Woke up and lost the link: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers: i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking:
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3auZQDmiWv0
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28664
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis

This was made first.

PURGE FILTH

Precisely
First one made
First one posted
Should be used

youtu.be/3auZQDmiWv0

Here's a map of the Forbidden Woods for newbies

TACTICAL NUKE

I N C O M I N G

INSIDES ALL ON THE OUTSIDE

I just began using the Church pick for PvP today, those that fought me, how was the experience, annoying or well fought?
Father M

W-what
AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

updated version

Late but yeah. He lost two children in his wife's poisonous womb when he was working on the Old Hunters guide. Also very likely the reason he never played Old Hunters on video.

>labeling things you don't understand "filth"
Conefags, when will they ever learn?

LAYER THREE REPORT
>PRELAYER WOO
>lots of witches again
>long poison pool, what is this, the hintertombs?
>literal platoon of redbuff pthu paratroopers ambush me
>other stuff
>lost wheelio from a large lad
>spooky af graveyard with a single witch, who did the mega rare aoe to obliterate a buddy
>more caincuck gargs
>another redbuff fatty
>boss was HBLB, dropped a decent abyssal
>no l4
Thanks for coming laddos!
I saw that you two like backsteps, would you be interested in a BACKSTEP ONLY SPELUNK?

>that spoiler
Consider me triggered but yes, yes I am.

Thanks for hosting Chynnatown.

Thanks for hosting, Chynn. I'm still a little traumatized from our last attempt, but, perhaps, one day...

Good evening and welcome ladies and gentlemen. Tonight we have another episode of sucy spamming shitty webms. Hope you guys enjoy!

Faggot.

t. ShadoW

>master1200

HERE IT LADIES AND GENTS
THE FIRST SECOND BBG BACKSTEP ONLY SPELUNK
RULES- NO DODGING OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON
NO RANGED WEAPONS OTHER THAN CANNONS, CONSUMABLES, AND PARRYING TOOLS
PLAY UNLOCKED SO YOU HAVE SOME DIRECTIONAL CONTROL
NO QUITTERS
GLYPH IS uj7ijfey
PASS IS BACKSTEP

he's not wrong
he posts the most boring webms every time

It was ok
Keep using it

Which of the three weapon buffs (bolt/fire paper or empty phantasm shell) would be best for pvp? I know they all add 80 flat damage of their element type, but does one of the three shine in the sense that most armors have poor resistance to it, or most people wear armors have poor resistance to it?

Today I hurt myself.

Why does he want to be Lotte so bad?

I just looked it up and hunter set, which I assume is the most used set, is really weak against arcane so maybe shell is best

Does not sound fun at all.

heading off now, still one spot open

I do not have the strength to do one right now so please stream that shit

Can gun damage be converted into elemental damage?
Like, can I have a Bolt Blunderbuss?

I was quite interested yesterday to learn about beckoning bell. I was farming, and I'd ring the bell at the lamp, then run through, open the gate. Nothing would happen until I hit the spot at the fog gate where my partner was ringing, and the summons happened immediately. It's probably common knowledge, but I never knew ringing was so exact in terms of location.

No

I don't want to be lotte, but props to them for inspiring my character builds in this game

No fun allowed, sorry.

streaming at chynn_the_redditor, will stop if my internet get too bad

Only if the Bolt is Flat.
Normal Percentage based gems can't do anything since guns don't have pure physical damage or pre-existing bolt-damage for the percentage-gems to draw strength from.

Now I am confused.
So it won't be pure bolt, but kinda split? What kinda gem will I need?

Not them but you can't convert Blood damage, but you might be able to stack a different type of damage type if it was flat. Never seen it though, it could possibly not work since it was patched for the Rifle Spear

Chynn, why can't i comment on your twitch?

>people went from blocking PSN IDs to blocking twitch accoutns

idk

"1 day followers only mode"
Literally just signed up to Twitch, never used it before

We good now

Just finished story to get the plat and I’m just now noticing that mergos theme is playing the background in the first moon phase in central yharnam. Miyazaki you madman

It's Gascoigne's music box. Lullaby for Mergo is just a popular Yharnam lullaby.

Who’s on you’re block list and why? I’m curious if the reason it takes 10 of ringing to fight the 2 or 3 same fuckers is because the majority of you assholes blocked me

the only person I blocked for a brief amount of time was sarah for being bl123, but I unblocked him after about a week

Maybe you're 23 hours early

>get hit by nothing and fall off
>look at the stream
>Jordan was invisible in my world
Am I lacking insight or something?

All the suffering made me ascend to a higher plane of existence.

Felina. Fuck his HMLS.

This game is too addictive. I just looked up at my clock and realised I'd been playing for 4 hours. I have fuck tons of reading and writing to do over the weekend and looks like I'm off to a shitty start with this. fml miyazaki why did you have to make a game with everything I like in one beautiful package

I've been seeing this name a lot lately. Who is he? Is he a newfag? Does he only go to FCs or does he spelunk too? Does he even co-op?

FOG STUCKED FOG STUCKED! CAN'T ENTER THE ARENA!

How do you motivate yourself to twink?

Eggnog's newest overleveled shitter character
They're still bad so it's like nothing has changed

Invasions are fairly active at a low level. But pretty hard to win as a typical build when everyone and their mum keeps passworded summons at arm's reach

You're a genuine brainsucker.

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28664

Thoughts? I want to use a lot of different stuff

Really? I thought he quit

No. He just got banned from posting on Veeky Forums for awhile. I think back in November.
Since then he made Felina and tries to join stuff without posting (he used to get others to post for him I think). Keyword being tries. Albatross or Jordan usually is always first and he gets cucked in silence.

Ah, that's cool. Glad to see that he's still here then.

Tips for a 99 arc build goys?

Never do 40/40 Str/Skl, go 50/25

Don't do it

Vit is for soy boys. You're not a soy boy are you?

*soy goy
FTFY

What's the hate for Eggnog/ Felina about

Is Eileen watching through a window there or something? Anyway that Brainsucker lools pretty dope.

Why no 40/40 ? just curious

Main complaint people had with him was catposting which he long since stopped. I don't believe anyone actually dislikes him outside of a few shitposters that can't let go.

Are things like the HMB and Pizza cutter viable for Ski50/Str25. I only focused on blood geming shit like Ryo,Cane,and Burial blade.

25 and 50 are the softcaps, and Heavy Abyssal (Str scaling) gems exist so with those you can increase the Str scaling on any weapon that deals Physical damage. You'll want 50 to make the most out of those gems

Could somebody help me with amy on cursed pthumeru? psw bbg

my vit is 16 and i'm on a high diet of zinc and vitamin D desu

I've co-oped with Felina, was fairly chilled
Some bbg players are pure autists who sprint off and leave the beckoner behind

srrcing

25/50 Str/Skl? The Skill Abyssal gems suck so I wouldn't bother using Str weapons on that build. You could use em for PvE but there are better options

Ohhh ok. So how about something like this:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28665

The extra SKL is there for visceral damage and because I really don't know what else I would put it in, lol

Same

and what about natalya? all i know is some people hated them to the point their reddit got leaked. but they're still around so it didn't do much i take it

It's better but I would personally swap 5 out of Skill and put it into Vit or End

Not sure if that actually makes that much of a difference for viscerals.

Since this is an STR build you might want to put the 5 points from SKL into END to have some leeway for some of the more stamina hungry options.

Waiting. Hope my connection isn't acting up.

At first the Reddit leak caused some serious shitposting but after a while people stopped giving a shit about it. Some still bring it up because shitposters can't let things go.

how bad was the shitposting?

Couldn't enter the arena. Again.

Thanks Albatross and Chloe

Just came from /Dsg/. How do I make a Guts build in Bloodborne

Just play the game and figure it out yourself.

Is Choir Girl Chloe just a rich man's Natalya?

Both are faggots, so no.

Full Cainhurst with LHB, looks like shit and it's the Fallen Knight+Dark Sword of BB

Another fucking Ludwig in the making..