Got 6000 euro's. What's the best way to make a buck in the next 10 or so years without doing shit...

Got 6000 euro's. What's the best way to make a buck in the next 10 or so years without doing shit. I'm fine with taking risks.

ETH

split between posw and xby

nice trips
so what do at this place

Don't listen to this shill.

Buy ETH, LTC, GNT, or XRP

trips of truth

aye mate
so why between these two crypto's

>I'm fine with taking risks.
Buy top 10 Crypto currencies.
Pray.

aye where do I buy this shit. Is it going to boom like bitcoin did before?

most pv manufactures around the world are selling at a loss right now. Most will collapse soon. When they collapse, mergers will occur and anyway those that are the best will remain. Then it will be the time to put it all on those that remained.

Solar is growing exponentially and will continue doing so for the next decades.

ETH you can still sell ETH if you are confident with other cryptos later.

Don't listen to this shill. Top 50 cryptos are at an all time high atm. They will crash soon. Either wait 3-4 months and then buy top 50 cryptos during the crash or buy some "shitcoins" like posw and xby right now.

XBC on Poloniex.

Or go iny miny moe on any coin on cryptopia. At least those coins don't get stuck for 5 years at 1 satoshi like most coins on Yobit.

>I'm fine with taking risks.

POSW

how the hell did the currency go from 3,50$ to 67 dollar in march 27??

Find a promising altcoin with a good team behind it and hold it. If you choose correctly, you might have 100K+ or even 1M+. Worst case scenario, you lose $6000 which is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Put everything on Ethereum

sound like a good idea. any tips on how to find out realiability of a coin?

Doesn't matter where you buy, but rather where you sell.

Honestly, it doesn't even have to be a good team. If I listened to and looked at Vitalik Buterin when ETH was under a dollar, I would have never invested

Do you need to pay commission for selling?

wow u actually have a site where you can buy rare pepes with pepecoins

Negligible fees

allright.
soo what is a reliable place to manage my wallet?