>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P
Previous:

What are the odds that there will be an introduction video for the upcoming Sacred Stones banner tonight?

I never thought adding Ryo could improve a design.

bring her home

VOTE NINO

3 and the banner lbegins tomorrow

0%

>the one that got away
Who was s/he, /feg/

Why is cuboon's art so UGLY

Same as you can pull a SSR servant in FGO.

So are gem weapons trash now?
Would wo dao+ TA3 be better than Ruby sword + whatever A skill?
I have a catria with slaying edge + TA 3 and she's probably one of my best units.

user, they released a calender

next post triple gay

DO NOT VOTE THARJA
DO NOT VOTE CAMILLA

ANY WINTER UNIT ALONG WITH MY 4.75% PITY RATE

Reminder to vote for your favorites.

I love Micaiah

Nino!

Is voting for your favorite literal who a waste?
I just want mine to get in somehow and I feel like if I don't vote, he never ever will, because IS thinks nobody likes him.
Even if I do he isn't going to move much from the 500's/400's, probably will be even lower this time since Gaiden characters will move up the ranks.

CHROMED INSIDE

6 and Marth places second on the CYL poll

Lawful Good
Lawful Neutral
Neutral Evil
Chaotic Neutral
Chaotic Evil

Rest can fuck off.

>training up NY corrin in the TT
>"wow, he's actually really good, who would have thought?"
>remember he gets absurd stat boosts from the TT, he's actually shit
I thought the same thing with Joshua

I don't care who wins CYL for the girls as long as it isn't either of these 2

You just posted her. SHe's the reason I have 4 5* healers.

Did they say something about stacking votes by voting the same guy every day?

shes a halfbreed WHORE

I want to vote for Canas or Lloyd so he gets an alt with good art but it feels pointless.

>Nino being a better dagger unit than Jaffar

OH YES

definitely better for damage, but her speed will always be subpar

Lawful Neutral.
Give us an Eliwood alt with good art.

>actually no shes not popular it was this high school essay of contrived conveniences that all came together simultaneously that gave her the ILLUSION of popularity!

I mean, outside of the top 20 all the votes are essentially a waste.

>Lyon GHB confirmed finally
>#FE and Cipher characters aren't on CyL so they'll probably never be playable
>can just save orbs for daughterus and Tharja alts

All of the winter units

I'm going to vote for Camilla and there is literally NOTHING you can do about it!

why are her eyes so big like holy shit

>I love Micaiah
I assume you have her with S-summoner support user.

And especially not Nino

Regardless of whether or not it's Naglfar, what will Lyon's tome do?

You never know how sick anons are. Nowadays you can track someone down and hire hitmen in ze deep webz for cheap.

She's thinking about raising more children to be her husbands

S!Corrin.
Over 400 orbs across the full month length of the banner.

Now my flier team is stuck being 3/4 green. I actually had to take Minerva off my flier team because I had too many greens.

So chaotic evil is chaotic good?

Draw three phantoms

Or...STRONGEST Eliwood.

Post template

Be very heavy

legendary banner WHEN??
paolivia is too cute

No one believed me about lyon
No one believed me about cyl 2
No one believed me working at treehouse
Hope you don't believe me that the next seasonals are not valentine's day but are related to love.
And that you don't believe me that the 3rd and 4th places are getting alts on february
And that ike/lyn/lucina/roy are still going to be on the poll but there will be no "new mystery marth" and shadow dragon marth separated, same goes to ike and such.

Also tell reddit to get the fuck out and dont vote for reinhardt, if he ever gets an alt he wont have dire thunder nor a better version nor boosted bst.
Dont pick ultra obscure mini bosses either since you are just gonna delay the release of other cyl winners
Dont vote for ike and roy and lyn and lucina either, or tharja and camilla or you will be dissapointed.

Hopefully she appears next lego banner.

Who here likes Athena and doesn't treat her like a literal who?

>Marisa will probably cuck us out of the first playable Prf staff unit or the first new dragon in almost a year

>Lyon will be a fat slow red mage

>tfw voting for your favorite character is basically wasted votes

how well does Bold Fighter work on Zelgius?

>Check out the Choose Your Legends: Round 2 website, which opens today
What did they mean by this

Remember to vote for Sophia! She can still beat Corrin!

Dozo

Can I have some people share experience with dagger units? I notice that the only dagger unit I have is Felicia and I don't want to keep pursueing Sothe in favor of saving for anni.

Is Smoke Dagger++ as good as they say it is? What kind of non-season dagger would Felicias want?

But it feels good

At least he's not FE5

Lyon will be an armoured mage. Screencap this post.

So the 1st Leg banner had Blyn
The 2nd had Broy
What will the 3rd one jave, Bike or Blucina?

>predicting CYL 2 and Lyon means you're hot shit
CYL 2 was literally confirmed in the last FEH Channel and Lyon is one of the most requested GHBs there is
You're a faggot

Do you think we'll get them for the 2019 NY banner?

Tfw you do it anyway becauase they are your favourite and you love them

I'd be so mad. Denying Arvis then giving it to Lyon.

VOTE LEWYN OR I'LL KILL SMALL DOGS AND SOME STRAY CATS

I do, I'd like to promote her since I got a +Spd one but she's low priority cause I got too many sword infantry

>Pull using 500 orbs so i could get zelgius
>end up with 7 micaiah, 1 sothe and 2 zelgius.

This always happens. I am always looking for the men in the banners and all the women goes for me. Seriously. I don't even know what to do with all of these, DD fodder i guess.

Camilla deserves another dress doesn't she? I be she'd look wonderful in her Brave outfit.

Friendly reminder that at least four underdogs who placed unexpectedly well got BST-boosted units in Heroes with prfs. And one of them was free.

treehouse-senpai, are we getting a free pick for cyl 2 like we had for the first one?

>Not just being happy to be of the few to support your favorite
It’s like you don’t love him. Great taste though, Legault is fucking based. I hope I can throw a vote for him

I told you guys my dad worked with ISIS and you didnt believe me, here's the proof. Hi dad.

Vote for my wife, /feg/! You will be glad you did!
I will unironically love you all if Julia gets at least top 10

Let him have his anonymous quasi leaker boner. If anything remotely associated is true he'll refer to himself, otherwise he'll dissappear into the aether like all the others

The banner is on the 25th. Why would they release the trailer a full 5 days before it drops you fucking invalid

>not wanting them to win so you can easily focus on getting Hector and not having to give a shit about the other two

A +6 merged Micaiah would be an arena offense goddess. Give her Bowbreaker and she will shut down all the +10 reins, Blyns and armours you encounter in those tiers. It';s a fast track to easy permanent T20.

MAGIC IS EVERYTHING

VOTE FOR THE REINHARDT

VOTE FOR ROY

ROY'S OUR BOY!

Vanessa didnt deserve to die after carrying that speedrun

I hope Lifis, Dagda, Brigid, Sara, Galzus, and Raydrik all get released as GHBs with Prf weapons.

PREDICT NAGLFAR'S EFFECT

snipe if you want something specific

I'm still going to throw as many votes as possible at him, it just feels bad knowing that my paltry few votes might increase the likelyhood of a borderline popular unit get in, rather than all of my votes being cast into the unknown character void.

Showing IS that you care is not a waste.

Killer tome

>Reddit Army
>Roy (Our Boy)
>Not Ike
Damn, anti-Reinhardt fags are just angry Telliusspics.

Gets fucking stolen by enemy mage of same color

>Sniping reds
it's like you want me to fail.

fenrir+ reskin

Place your bets:
Will the new SS unit banner accompany a paralogue or a full-on new story chapter?

If fighting Eirika lower her IQ by 50

Units like Tailtiu give me hope.

How is your AA going?

lol what?
Ninian destroyed everyone on the VG having a 4:1 rate against fucking Femui, the most popular Fates female character.
Azura had a 3:1 against Lissa, which was a good unit and is well liked but is in general forgotten as a character.

First PRF weapon without an effect.