Historically speaking what went wrong for the west?

Historically speaking what went wrong for the west?

You were born

Back to /pol/

The black plague, despite what the "peasants were given power because of supply" memers would suggest

Baby boomers.

Muslim families
>rampant rape and sexual assault
>child brides
>domestic abuse
>honor killings
>more incest than you thought was possible

HEAD SHOT /POL/TARDS

The allies won WW2

Communism

destruction and abandonment of culture and traditional values post ww2

>Historically speaking what went wrong for the west?
Nothing. People don't like being told how to live their lives and it's been an ongoing process since the early modern era to liberate the masses from the grip of robber barons and the moral busy bodies that they employ as capos.

>Emancipation is the goal of civilization. Everything else is intrigue

If you think that it would be better to live in a society defined by soul-crushing adherence to conformity, there's nothing stopping you from going to live in a place like that, except that you probably love your civil liberties too much to give it all up just to let some religious whack-job push you around in his war-torn middle eastern hellhole.

OPs mother having an abstinence-only education

Why doesn't the pic show the part where the young mudslime boy is dressed up as a girl and is sodomised by the older family members?

Or the part where the girl is raped by her first cousin and bringing to life an inbred retarded slime baby?

>Why doesn't the pic show the part where the young mudslime boy is dressed up as a girl and is sodomised by the older family members?

That sounds hot

This. So fucking much.

Islam simply creates legions of self-righteous, unrepentent munafiqoon. I know so many liars, perverts and fraudsters who hide behind a facade of piety and smug self-righteousness thanks to Islam.

They look down on the kuffar while doing way more immoral shit themselves, but when you talk to them it's all "insha'allah", "masha'allah", "alhamdulillah", etc.

The thing is, this hypocrisy is part of the very fabric of Islam. Muhammad started with good intentions but he let the power he was given corrupt him. How can a man who has 13 wives and numerous slave girls, a man who married a prepubescent girl when he was around 50, preach about sexual morality?

We can't pretend this has no impact on modern Muslims. I've seen old men buy the hand of underage girls in marriage only to divorce them once they're beyond puberty and into womanhood, whereupon they find another loli and start the whole disgusting cycle all over again.

The whole thing is rotten to its core. It's perfect for hypocrites, opportunists, sexual predators and other deviant scum because all you need to do is talk the talk

What's with that deformed looking women in your post?

It's actually pretty sick. Muds are such hypocritical disgusting barbaric """"""people"""""

The correct answer.

Rough approximation of what the emerging American ethnicity will look like in about 50 years

Guess America's getting hit with the ugly stick.

Funny because Japan is the most cucked nation on the planet nowadays.

The west has convinced itself that doing the right thing inherently means accepting all foreign ideas and considering them as relevant regardless of inherent negative domestic outcome. This era has an aura of being completely based upon popular vote or beauracratic process involving public opinion/democratic right to express ones self with little insight or educated opinion needed.

The issue you face is the machine of public opinion operates freely without hinderance as is the freedom of speech and press. Public opinion therefore must be taken with a grain of salt in many cases and proper leadership should be valued much higher. It is the ultimate society of ball busting, electing officials whom you support but relying on their questioning of your support on every matter. Eliminating the need the leadership unless you actually dont have an opinion or know what to do.

This is just stupid people in the afghan military tho

More what's going wrong for the West; the wearing down of traditional values, confusion over what it means to be a citizen of your country, political correctness taken to the extreme, indulgence in luxury and immoral acts and the praising of these acts as evidence of 'individual liberty'. I'm not a Muslim, but I have the sense to recognise that there must be a middle ground between beheading activists as the Saudis do, and parading around covered in glitter with your dick out in San Francisco. That middle ground existed once, but it has been distorted by crusading SJWs who are doing more to hurt the West than they know.

Well said, user.

How cucked?

>muh sjw boogeyman
>implying youve ever met a sjw in real life and felt compelled to let them boss you around

>How can a man who has 13 wives and numerous slave girls, a man who married a prepubescent girl when he was around 50, preach about sexual morality?
I'll take Cultural Norms in 7th century Arabia for 500, Alex.

Nihilism.

Nietzsche.jpeg

You could file off the serial numbers off that post and slap on a Jesus sticker on it and you'd also be describing a healthy quantity of Christtards, too.

Even with the kiddie diddling you get rapid Christians like Warren Jeffs who basically conned his parishioners into letting him have sex with their children.

The problem is not just Islam, the problem is organized religion in general.

There is a middle ground: it's that you go about your life in whatever corner of suburbia you live in and don't go to San Francisco and urinate on the parades of people who are only trying to have a good time. You just mind your own damn business and if you really feel like western civilization is lacking in sensible parades, throw your own.

>The problem is not just Islam, the problem is organized religion in general.

oh no, a post that is critical of religion. Better start posting fedora memes like it's 2014

>society defined by soul-crushing adherence to conformity
>there are teenagers on Veeky Forums that still believe conformity isn't self imposed

>>there are teenagers on Veeky Forums that still believe conformity isn't self imposed
Nigger go live in a damn Islamic theocracy and then tell us what you know about that

>You could file off the serial numbers off that post and slap on a Jesus sticker on it and you'd also be describing a healthy quantity of Christtards, too.
No, you couldn't you contrarian retard

Cry all you want, societal norms in Islam don't mean they're inherent to all humans anymore than being born with Typhus is

t. butthurt mcbutthurtfag

>No, you couldn't you contrarian retard
Yes you could you conformist sheep

>societal norms in Islam don't mean they're inherent to all humans anymore than being born with Typhus is
If you don't think that Christianity is also beset by money-grubbing power-brokering grifters fleecing their gullible flock, you're most likely part of the problem

Are you kidding me? Cousin marriage is so widely practiced in the region that rural areas are like 50% inbred

>Can't think of comebacks, must post memes instead

>mc* memes
your reddit is showing at least try to blend in

Idk how to explain the fat thing.
But like, the west was called the free world for a reason. You could have different views, you could be extremely liberal and progressive, this creating all the sjws and people like that. We have mroe freedom to do whatever.

Too successful, when you don't need to think about vital thing like "will I be able to eat tomorrow" you can start to think about stuff like "I kinda like dressing as a dog"

I'm pretty confident that Afghanistan's policy regarding sex offenders is to give them a gun and tell them to shoot Taliban, because holy fuck how can so many pedos share one profession unrelated to children.

yeah i guess so, but to be fair the whole afghan military is a joke. Rife with sexual promiscuity and tribalism, they have american weapons and can't defeat a bunch of people with ak's in a cave, that's why have the country prefers the taliban over them

Believe me when I say that everyone is entitled to their freedoms, but it is difficult today to 'mind your own damn business', or even have a conservative opinion without being called a prude, ignorant or something similar. Get naked and do what you want to do in private, just don't expect everyone to lavish you with praise when you come out and do it on the streets. The individualism of minding your own business is exactly what's wrong; Western civilisation needs to maintain common societal norms to make people feel like they have a common identity. Making our differences more acute is counter-productive.

Its not their fault user, women need constant beating and violence to act civilized because they are wild animals with no male guidance at all LIKE AMERICAN WOMEN today.

you know the taliban is based out of the tribal areas in pakistan, and they can't get at them, right? same problem America was having. Comb the Afghan desert for a decade looking for Osama Bin laden, and you know where they found him? Living it up in a house in urban Pakistan.

Both of these statements are true.

The percentage of ANA soldiers that actually show up and fight when there's a battle is somewhere in the low 20s, and the Pakistanis support the Taliban because when they don't the Taliban bomb them instead..

With 20/20 hindsight, I have to say that the US should have established an occupation authority after they took over Afghanistan, and spent at least 5 or 6 years directly running the Afghan military and civil service until such time as an state could be established.

>no reality is bad, pls no reality

It happened in parts

Precursor event: Greece never conquered everything to begin with
1. Rome fell the first time
2. The west lost the middle east
3. The west lost iberia
4. Rome fell again
5. HRE happened
6. Habsburgs existed
7. Plagued
8. Rome fell again for real this time
9. The balkans exist
10. Protestants
11. Exploitation economic models persised way longer than they should jave due to spain
12. Seven years war
13. Napoleon
14. Germany
15. Confederate states of america lost
16. Pope losing temporal power
17. Communism
18. World war 1 and 2
19. EU and NATO

We are currently waiting for number 20 to destroy everything for good

Expect I have. It's bretty hot, senpai

Yeah maybe for a normal Arab, but not for the supposed Spokesperson of none other then God and your religions prophet/founder.

i mean, he was the leader of the society, those marriages were pretty important politically

>average muslim families
>average
Bwahahahahaaaa

>or even have a conservative opinion without being called a prude, ignorant or something similar.
But that door swings both ways. There are plenty of liberals who were driven out of their churches by browbeating conservatives judging their moral character for things which weren't their business to be judging in the first place, and for things which aren't actually a reflection of their moral character.

There's a total lack of respect on both sides because there's no longer a common pool of facts from which we draw our information, we all live in our own little cloister of carefully selected sources which confirms our preexisting biases because there's an endless ocean of data to analyze and interpret, so much that there are multiple competing institutions jostling to convince ever larger swathes of humans that their ecosystem of ideas yields the most productive predictions.

When will the West finally do the right thing and civilize the barbarians of the world?

Are you just trying to bait the board's resident /pol/tards?

>How can a man who has 13 wives and numerous slave girls, a man who married a prepubescent girl when he was around 50, preach about sexual morality?

>this culture and religion has different morals from mine so clearly they don't exist at all

The death of God is the problem. The West no longer has fundamental value metaphysics, which is why it has waxed between extreme right and extreme left for over 100 years, and killed a half a billion people in the process.

I think we need to rekindle our metaphysics.

Christianity

>nutted but she's still suckin

First World War was a mistake.

Abandonment of Catholicism

313-1517 true age of reason

ideology

Clam down, Spengler.

Do you mean what is the latest thing that went wrong? Too much tolerance of certain outsiders.

This guy's an idiot though, christianity is part of the problem with said excess of tolerance.

lack of hardship.

West = Christian. Christianity was never part of the problem. Kill yourself, cuckermeister.

Catholicism started western civilization, dumbass.

>West = Christian.
>Catholicism started western civilization
you guys are laugh riots!

>christianity is part of the problem

>anti-christian
>Colbert gif
Fuck off back to r/eddit

t. /pol/ish shill

euphoric

fuck off back to your general, christcucks
i can't wait until the day "& humanities" is removed from this board so you can never post your garbage here again

You forgot

00. The Peloponnesian War
0. Alexander died young without consolidating his empire