apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>DMM
dmm.com/netgame/feature/yuyuyui.html
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
Season 2 special stages (end this weekend, farm those Sonokos while you still can)
Sekka/Takashima birthday event
Leo invasion
>Upcoming Events
None known so far
>Current Gacha
New Yellow Fuu/pickup Green Wasshi
Anti-Leo Gacha
>Version

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zs5LQFxC
twitter.com/onsenradio/status/954929712454811648
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Cockudo

And here's to start the thread off, Shiratori's introduction.
pastebin.com/zs5LQFxC

Thanks user.

Since the seasonal event/banner at the start of the month messes the usual schedule up, I can't really guess what we're going to be getting next.
Fairy bestowment? Another seasonal event? Drought until next month? Are we even getting another gacha this month other than Tairinsai?

Probably fairy bestowment then a small break into 2 weeks of valentine's day/white day.

>white day
But there are no boys.

What are you talking about? There's one right here.

user that's a corpse.

You could've brought up Natsume.

I see the cutest girl within this franchise there. Most femenine one too.

Not in my heart

I'm banking on Tarinsai next week.

Here's a boy for you.

>Tamate puns
>Anzu's seiyuu's character getting shipped with Tama
>rampant lesbianism
>end card by Takashima
This truly is the NoWaYu SoL spinoff I've been waiting for all this time.

I'm glad people are finally starting to like Sekka enough to do good fanarts.

Bullying Leo with Fuu's underflow glitch is fun. But shit, if you lose it once, that's basically GG. Still, made the invasion insanely easy when it worked.

They haven't fixed that yet?
Not that I have her anyway.

Nope. Still works. i used it to have Sonoko+Fuu solo Leo's invasion.

What's she looking at?

Is Hero Chapter worth farming anymore if I have a +70 Invasion Snok? Hero chapter is currently at +20 for me.

Probably not. You're unlikely to get enough dupes in time for hero chapter's higher stat gain to work.

yes

Getting mixed signals here.

I believe a +20 S2 Sonoko already has stats comparable to a +40 Invasion Sonoko, so it shouldn't be too hard to overtake a +70 Invasion Sonoko in raw stats.

you can always have 2 snoks too

Why is Yuuna doing that to Anzu? Sorry, I can't read nip

>Anzu
I meant Sekka. God, I suck

雪花 means snow flower

"Pressing flowers is my hobby."
Sekka's name is written as snow flower.

Okay, that's funny.

iya

Is all the Sekka art just a result of her birthday? I really hope people keep giving her more art

Think we'll survive till March?

no

bump

>end card by Takashima
I didn't even notice that, nice. If you watch it as an alternative history where Anzu and Tama don't have to become heroes and die it's such an amazingly good anime since the SoL becomes like YuYuYu where having seen them suffering makes you appreciate their precious happy days so much more.

This is cool, so if you read this from the right it's from Yuuna's perspective and if you read it from the left it's from Tougou's perspective. Japanese is the best language.

Mankai matsuri will save us

>Farmed Invasion and Hero Chapter Sonoko
>Pulled SSR Big Sonoko
I'm gonna make a team with Big Sonoko in every pair and cleave everything.

NoWaYu anime announcement will save us.

I hope so.

That's pretty much my auto party for events.

I won't let anyone die.

When's Tarinsai usually? Curious when they'll send out the update data. We usually get it a couple days in advance and the pairs are narrowing down.

When the stats increase from farming Sonoko heroes chapter diminishing?

I'm at +65 and getting about 82 ATK per dupe.

How many dupes that you're planning to farm? I'm at +47 and about to stop when the passive is maxed. Still having a second thought about it though since I'm not even halfway in birthday event

Keep farming to at least 80~100

Takahiro is a guest on the radio show as well. You can send questions for him until 23:59 on January 23rd.
twitter.com/onsenradio/status/954929712454811648

The update with the data rolled out on the 21st last month.

Kinda stupid to do that right after the big interview and the Kishi radio, who knows which questions will already be answered by then.

Finally figured out a decent party for farming. The legendary Japanese 3x farming still remains elusive though.

>I don't have any of these blue SSRs
Thanks for the useful reference, I guess

Is the blue Anzu just for the attack buff?

Good god, this is like my 10th run with no drop.

Easiest 4-1 3* of my life.

And then I get two in a row. RNG is a fickle mistress.

She's also a pretty good damage dealer.

Her hissatsu's pretty bad at damaging things and it adds a blind effect for 10 seconds, don't know about that.

He probably used her because he had no better alternative, blue Anzu is a really bad card.

Be grateful user. my first 2 hour of farming are basically like that. 10 runs/drop, kinda make me doubt the drop rate.

I can't do this anymore. +42 on hero chapter Sonoko should be enough I guess.

It's ok. Better cards always come around

She’s very underrated. Her ability recovers, her hissatsu boosts attack for 30 seconds, and she has higher base stats than her yellow ssr. The downside is the missing but Leo already does that + the attack boost on other cards more than make up for it.

I don't know how valuable the heal ability is, but the attack boost only affects pairs directly around her, so only Sekka benefits from it in the team he posted. Her hissatsu also has terrible synergy with Natsume because it is low cost and damage but high CD. I'm sure there are plenty of blue SSRs that would perform better in that team.

>she has higher base stats than her yellow ssr
Does she really? I don't have the Wuthering one.
Speaking of cards you can't find a good place for, I don't really know what to do with my +1 blue Wasshi. I mean, I use her as a support frequently enough, but does anyone use her as a main?

That's an old one, you're disqualified.

Kumeyu when?

3 weeks.

Hot hetero leglocking sex with Sekka never

This is too much work, I'm giving up farming s2 Sono more than +22.

Kindly vacate the thread.

Here's a new one

Ok since I had such a hard time 3*ing Leo 2 I'll write up about how I did it for anyone else having trouble.

This is my position, OP Sonoko just sits in the front killing everything. Move the middle Sonokos up and down as needed to block the fast Vertex from getting past. Then when he does the backwards attack you only need to move Anzu forward, when he does the forward attack you only need to move front Sonoko back. The most dangerous is the middle attack but he doesn't do this very often, just be ready to move the middle Sonokos if necessary. Everyone has movement speed fairies except the friend, so move him first.

The important things to look out for are everyone's health: keep a constant eye out and grab a health potion if anyone is low (front Sonoko has the healing on kill fairy), not letting the boss move forward at all (all hissatsus have knockback) and the line shooty guys (kill them ASAP, dodge them if necessary). You can hold Anzu's hissatsu in reserve for using whenever the mobs start being an issue.

Alright Yuushas Ive been out of it for nearly 2 months now. Last thing I remember is Big Sonoko finally coming out. What have I missed?

The formely useless onsen Fuu has a glitch that breaks the fuck out of the game, Hero Chapter SR stages are vanishing today, Takashima/Sekka birthday event, Chuuni Darkness Sonoko Prototype, and Fuu's cucking both Tama and Takashima now.

That was just a month ago.
If you didn't log in at all during that time, you missed a whole lot of blessings probably. Other than that, not much more than a few events.

So what would you guys call the strongest colour at the moment, counting both fairies and yuushas. It's got to be blue, right?

I'd say red or yellow since both are stacked with absurdly powerful cards and fairies.
Blue does have two of the most useful cards with original Wakaba and Natsume, but both of them work just as well as off-color supports, so their strength isn't limited to blue.

EMPEROR JIMMU

>Yuki Yuna and Togo
Kotoshironushi's daughter Himetataraisuzuhime became the wife of Jimmu

>Jimmu's Azusa Yumi and Sumi's bow
Sumi's flower is the Imperial Seal of Japan, hinting that her bow is Jimmu's bow

>The Sun at the back of Yuna's new form
"...we shall march with the sun on our backs. We shall trample down our enemies with the might of the sun."

>Nogi Wakaba crow
""I will send you the Yatagarasu, let it guide you through the land." The following day, indeed the Yatagarasu appeared flying down from the great expanse of the sky. The emperor said: "The coming of this bird signifies the fulfilment of my auspicious dreams. How wonderful it is! Our imperial ancestor, Amaterasu Omikami, desires to help us in the founding of our empire...""

>Sumi and Sonoko
Takemikazuchi's sword aided Jimmu in his subjugation of the east.

>The Golden Hawk and Yakusoku lyrics
The bird that perched atop Jimmu's bow that was described to be like lightning. Jimmu's bow developed powers after this. Sumi and Sonoko mentioned flying in their duet song. It seems like characters related to birds mention them in some way in their songs.

MORE BIRDS

>Hachiman's bird, the Dove and Gin's Tamashii lyrics
"On that day, I held the little bird in my hand and trembled, it breathed no more."

>Takemikazuchi's Heavenly Boat Bird and Sonoko's EXODUS lyrics
"I wish they would put me on their back, and take me out of here."

cont:

MORE IMPERIAL TREASURES

Yasakani no Magatama - inherited from Izanagi
Yata no Kagami - created during the Night's reign, where all sorts of calamities occurred.
Kusanagi - reconciliation gift from Susano-o

>Yata no Kagami burned
In the year 1040 ( Chōkyū 1, 9th month), the compartment which contained the Sacred Mirror was burned in a fire.

>Yasakani no Magatama and Yuna's jewels
The Yasakani no Magatama is the jewel that Izanagi gave to Amaterasu. Amaterasu used it for transfering Izanagi's powers to her. While not magatamas, Yuna's jewels were used to transfer the Hero Club members' powers to Yuna.

HACHIMAN'S CREST AND THE SANJA

The land gods died, but Wakaba crow didn't disappear. The Sanja protector gods of Japan are heavenly gods.

>Sanja
"The 'three shrines' of Ise, Kasuga and Hachiman which by the twelfth century came to be seen as a unity that protected the state. They were hierarchically positioned above a similar group of 'seven shrines' ( Ise, Iwashimizu, Kamo, Kasuga, Hie, Gion, Kitano ) which in turn were placed above the nijuni-sha (twenty-two shrines)."

>Sanja gods
LEFT: Hachiman Shrine - Hachiman Daibosatsu
His crest is the symbol that appears on Gin's twin axes. Sakata no Kintoki received his protection.

CENTER: Ise Shrine - Amaterasu
Rules the heaven alongside Takamimusubi. Her main bird is the crow, but she seems to like sending birds in general:
The pheasant - Takamimusubi avenged its death
The Yatagarasu - the crow that shows the way, seems to be Nogi Wakaba's job now.
The Golden Hawk - was described to be like lightning. Its presence made Jimmu's enemies unable to fight with all their might.

RIGHT: Kasuga Shrine - Ame no Koyane, Takemikazuchi, Futsunushi and Himegami

cont:
KUNIYUZURI

>Chinkon
Okuninushi loves marrying multiple goddesses.

>Kotoshironushi and Amaterasu
Kotoshironushi instantly and happily accepted Amaterasu's rule and told Okuninushi to do the same.

>Takemikazuchi vs Takeminakata
Utano's birthday event includes a reference to this.

>Demon King
1 Fire World
2 Moment of peace
3 Big Bad

I have exhausted my shinto knowledge. I only care about posting shinto stuffs and speculations, so I'm gonna retire now.