I took a loan for 6.5k euros and used all of it to buy Ethereum

I took a loan for 6.5k euros and used all of it to buy Ethereum.

Did I fuck up?

The idiot who loaned you the money certainly did.

yes, not because you bought eth, but because you took a fucking loan for it. Implying you cant afford to lose.

first rule.

I have a steady job. Ihave a gut feeling that ethereum is going to make me a millionaire within 10 years

Yep you did. When the next hardfork (that is going to happen 100%) hits, it is poundtown for you

This.

I have a steady job too OP but let's be clear:

Were you really all in, on 2.5x margin ALREADY before you did this?

Because if so and you believe in it that much, then ok. Still the ROI on it now doesn't make it worth that. Why would you do that?

Aiyahhh, so is the problem of the young.
Have patience, grasshopper, it is not wise to risk the ferocity of moneylenders on the sight of baseless profit.
In fact, in this world, 3 objectively bad things can be said to exist, the Japanese, Jian, and Moneylenders.
Aiyahh, what a pity.

thats a pretty dumb move you could have at least waited for a bottom before using a loan

>made a post joking about taking a 20k loan to invest in ETH
>in the following days ive seen five people saying they've taken loans to invest in ETH

what have i done

KEK

How long is the loan? Whats the interest?

Eth still has big news to come (switch to Casper PoS and later Sharding and Serenity release)
Barring any catastrophic failure, another DAO incident, I think you should be good

no my father gave me a small loan of 10k about a month ago to buy eth and look where we at now

3 years 12% APR

Does your afluent father want to give me a small loan for eth?

To be a millionaire you would need to buy more than 1000 ETH, if we're being optimistic about its growth.

I'd recommend you to sell your car instead but then again you're an yuropoor that probably have to use public transportation.

I wish I had yuor balls.

People think you can make it big without huge risks.
When will you morons realize that its always a very long long shot of becoming very rich becuase just like you many others are trying and doing their best..
If you wanna make it big you have to risk it when chances are against you and hope everything aligns.

This has to be bait or you're really dumb.
You bet big and take a big risk if you have an edge.
Getting into debt to invest in a market that you don't even know well is plain stupid.

You need to diversify you fucking nigger

I had a friend take out a 20k loan but they put most of it on LTC

You could diversify that between four of your favorite alt coins and easily make better gains by December. Just do your research and be intelligent and have PATIENCE

Judging by your actions so far you'll probably keep it all in one ATH coin, fall behind in loan payments while it barely moves, slowly dip into your coin savings and then you're back to square one. Great work, thanks for perpetuating the system for us!

Well he thinks knowing about ethereum and actually investing is his edge and he might be right.
Part of having an edge is recognizing when you have it.

This. Life is a gamble.
Only way to truly become rich is to risk something.
Obviously have some common sense though.
Me personally, I have more than 30K in crypto right now and only about 8k in my bank account, and about 400 in cash. If I could take out a loan I probably wouldn't do it now because I got in on ETH when it was around 40 bucks.
I was foolish enough to try to day trade stocks and lost over 4k doing it because I was taking a risk in a market I didn't have the faintest clue of.
But in crypto I've known bitcoin since it first came out and I know the market fairly well. Since I've invested in ethereum and a few other alts like RLC and XBY I've more than doubled my initial investment over the course of a month.

>confusing gambles with educated risk

Stay poor.

In a year, you're gonna be rich.

leverage nigger

how

No one is going to give you money to buy cryptos nigger

You fucked up big time. Missed by just one letter at the end, it's supposed to be ETC, not ETH.
ETH will switch to PoS soon and miners will run over to ETC and make it twice profitable then ETH

KEK

This is how we know we hit peak euphoria.

quick it's time to sell

Coinbase takes almost a week to give me my fucking ETH I bought when it was in the high 50's... I want to fucking sell so badly but they take so fucking long REEEEEEEEE

>tfw u think about crpyto and forks too much and wonder what life might be like in 10 years time with internet monies

What? Counbase gives me my ethereum instantly

Really you should've bought the new Franc, but you'll be alright

>taking a loan
>buying crypto
>buying crypto at ATH

Sounds like a megatard to me.

ATH so far.

People thought bitcoin peaked at 200.

Look where we are now

Had you done this a year ago it would have been great. You're a little late though. But what do I know. We've gone from 20 to 100 in no time.

>mfw holding 48 eth since last year