Literally every post on the coinbase subreddit consists of people whining about how coinbase is shady, unusable...

Literally every post on the coinbase subreddit consists of people whining about how coinbase is shady, unusable, broken trash and essentially the new Mt Gox.

If coinbase is so bad, then why does no one here ever complain about it in the slightest?

Redditors are retarded

>no one here ever complains about coinbase

>why does no one here ever complain about it in the slightest?

Newfag confirmed

Not denying it. I'm a wealthy fiatfag and I don't want to become homeless after Trump goes full Andrew Jackson. I'd like to exchange 10% of my green toilet paper for BTC

Because if Coinbase is working well as intended, why make a post about it?

The 1 out of 1000 customers who have some dumb shit happen to them are the vocal ones. And since its the plebbit hivemind, 'Coinbase sux' becomes a meme circlejerk.

Coinbase is great, and when I'm dealing with something sensitive like cryptocurrencies, I prefer a slow, reputable exchange like that over a quicker, less-reputable exchange like Kracken.

>plebbit

WHAT THE FUGGG

people here complain about it all the time. it's slow but it's reliable and trustworthy

I honestly think people aren't actually having any real issues. That, or people are just mad they don't have big money to throw in, so they have to get mad about something fucking idiotic like how some of the layout overlaps sometimes. Who fucking cares?

It's probably attempts at deterring newfriends from using and injecting money into it for assbackwards reasons.

The mental backflips some people have to go through must be tiring.

nobody tries to sell their bitcoin cause it's always climbing. these are where all the issues lie

/thread

Worked for me.

But nowadays I use kraken. More coins & leverage.

WE FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT ALL THE TIME.

THEY BANNED ME AND TOOK ALL MY MONEY FOR NO REASON.

FUCKING REEEE WHY DO NEWFAGS NEVER FUCKING LISTEN!!!!!!!1

Been a coinbase member for like 4 years. Never had an issue. It's usually the shady types that get shit on by them.

>trustworthy
Not what I've heard.
I should have screencapped a few days ago, someone posting about how they have been shutting people's accounts down just for exchanging with other markets (such as poloniex and bitfinex)

The post by the way had some good advice that I will be taking
"Use coinbase to move USD into BTC and ETH, then move those into a separate wallet ASAP"

>not buying p2p using based localbitcoins and having gentlemanly banter with the seller as you trade large quantities of decentralised currency.

>not building up a good feedback score so you can get better deals and trade higher amounts

>not building up a network of trusted traders where you can buy and sell person to person without any website at all.

>being a noobish newfag and relying on cuckbase to cuck you

since 1 week my account is blocked from buying/selling without any reason

fuck u cb

Probs cause' lbc.

But ya know - you're a faggot. Kys.

Can someone help me with a coinbase issue? I m in europe and i have a debit card. I tried to buy some LTC for fun, but as i completed the procedure for the payment ( i was redirected to the debit card site), Coinbase showed a message with "the procedure was not completed successfully".
NOW i see the LTC in PENDING but i already tried this two times and i know they won't be there. Also i'm stuck because of the daily 100€ limit and i can't try anymore. Any suggestions please?

>buy BTC and ETH from coinbase
>everything goes smoothly
>send it to my cold wallet
>nothing bad happens
What are you mongs doing wrong? are you cock slurpers illegals or something?

>literally bought tens of thousands of dollars per year of BTC from Coinbase
>no problems

How many transactions have you made in a week/month?

What a thoughtful and well-articulated response. Please remain alive.

Complete no-coiner here.

How does on buy BTC? Sign up for coinbase and just purchase stuff there?

Coinbase
Coinmama
Localbitcoins

Get a Coinbase account, do the ID verification, purchase BTC, go to BTCE with said BTC if you wanna swap to alternative coins.

Thanks senpaitachi, Coinbase and BTCE it is