Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Carol Corps Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

>Latest:
>3.7 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1020402

>3.7 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1022030

>Event Battle Info
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1022034

>Luna Snow Update Pre-Registration Notice
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1025028

>Pre-Registration
marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com/lunasnow/en

>[MARVEL Future Fight] LUNA SNOW – Tonight MV
youtube.com/watch?v=WZr2TlydFi0

Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuQICMSC7UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DED GAME

really made me think

I'm going to put a CTP of Energy on Luna, and there is nothing you can do to stop me

Oh yeah, Sharon is technically korean.

Does this mean that White Fox is coming to the game?

I will sit here and silently judge you.

Yes. Also, no one's gonna stop you from necking yourself as well, so there's that.

As long as whales are still pumping cash into it, it'll keep living.

Whoever has a decked out t2 Black Cat, share your build.

Also, how would you fix her, /mffg/?

Is Sharog supposed to be Korean?

Yeah Steve and Peggy were stationed in Korea I think

Shit OP

OH SHIT OH FUCK THIS CAN ACTUALLY HAPPEN

Good for you.

I'm surprised that they used Chulk and not Silk.

FUCKING DELET THISSSSSS

Do leadership skills apply to Battleworld teams?

Have a kek
youtube.com/watch?v=GuQICMSC7UA

no

DEDEST GAME

Was it about how White Fox is top tier waifu who should be in the game?

Well no wonder this thread is so dead, some schmuck made a Carol Danvers OP.

Guillotine never

There should be a CoC crossover update where we get Guillotine/Morningstar and they get Sharon/Luna Snow

I don't play CoC, who is Morningstar?

An OC.

Should I spend the 1750 crystals on wolverine's uni to get those 80 Laura x-genes?

You might as well wait for the uniform sale at this point

2 days till patch notes!

>Carol Corpse
true

also with this string of updates, i'm not even mad the generals dying

Why does netmarble refuse to show Ghost Rider?

Because of the Chinese. All skulls and supernatural shit gets censored on the Chinese version of the game. So probably to prevent making 2 different images, they minimise work by just not including him at all.

Edgy update, with Penance.

Are we finally dead.

luna lewds when?

Gambit when

Last thread

Not yet, but we're getting there.

>not using milk's drawing as the OP
what a fucking shit thread

sage it and start again

>not using lewd Satana even ONCE since her release
This is the real fucking crime

you fucked up the youtube link

shit thread confirmed, let's make a better one.
Mods,delete this thread, please!

I have one ready to post, let this die

Please, just use Satana

satana is old and busted
we gotta cherish cherish our new k-pop queen

At least Penance was wearing a spiked suit to atone for what he did, Morningstar is an Iron Maiden golem animated by the soul of an ancient evil queen powered up by Mephisto to get revenge.

stop bumping the thread
it got wrong links and old events in the OP

Nobody really cares about the OP and this thread will die a natural death in a few hours anyway, even the bumps. Last thread didn't even get to bump limit.

Fuck you and your OC then

She already had two fucking threads in a row, just give Satana some love

>retarded Carolposter couldn't even bother to change the links
As expected

For anyone that is in Symbiotic right now, please help us on Alliance Conquest, the teams we're facing are kinda meme so we need all the help from any class 2 or 1 that we can get.

JUST

Use the stupid flag thing more. My roster isn't impressive but beggars can't be choosers.

The thing is that there was no Class 1 or leader to help us out there at that moment, but now we managed to do it.

Let's compromise and have all threads be Carol threads from now on.

Stop bumping the thread moron.

>Also, how would you fix her, /mffg/?
By adding White Fox.

I'm surprised that we haven't gotten White Fox, but I imagine it's mainly because there's not much unique stuff you could do with her moveset. White Tiger, Hellcat, Black Panther and Black Cat are all basically the same mold of "fast with sharp claws" mold, but they each at least have something unique to them to differentiate them. White Tiger has the tiger god. Hellcat has her extendo-claws. Black Panther has his vibranium projectiles. Black Cat has her whip.

White Fox is just... fast + claws. I guess she can also talk to animals so maybe she could have, like, pigeons fly in to shit on the enemy or something.

No. They'll likely bring this event quest back at some point, so you can just buy the Wolverine uni during a sale in the interim. If you REALLY want Laura x-genes, you can get 110 for 1500 from the relay pack. It might have given you a decent return on investment if you bought it on the first day of the event battle so you could have formed that last chapter everyday, but now that the event battle is almost over, it'd just be a waste.

Yeah I did what I could. Whenever someone flags I get on to help.

Just adding in some Squirrel Girl stuff would still make her more different than X-23 is to Wolverine.

It's ok, we did great and took back almost all of the stages.

Which we could have taken the last spot, though, but what else could we do?

bump :)

did you just bump this shitty ded thread?

Yeah nah we did great, took by 5 and 11 I think plus we still have a good lead.

Yeah, but X-23 is a literal clone of Wolverine. It makes sense for her to have variants on his moves.

>don't want the thread to die
>it dies anyway
>want the thread to die
>sybicucks bump it

Last day of Event Battle tomorrow
What’s your progress on Laura?

1/0/30

Something I've been wondering about since the X-men got added. Why do both Beast and Dark Beast have beards? Neither of them ever had beards in the comics. Considering they usually try to stick to canon depictions with maybe a handful of minor alterations here and there, it's weird that MFF would do something fairly major like giving both versions of beast this big beard that he never had before.

19/17/17/17. Kept getting fucked by RNG and I didn't have an MRUT to use on her.

20/19/18/18
I wanna kill myself, T2 Laura never ever

19/17/17/17, but I don't have the Wolverine costume.

20/20/18/19
Used rank-up tickets to get her to 6* so I could save as many xgenes as possible for gears and used the processor a couple of times.
Never got one of those ~30 jackpot drops but today Event Battle glitched and I got to do a chapter again after completing it.
Gonna do my final EB runs tomorrow then probably buy the first 2 or maybe 3 levels of the relay pack.

T2

Hank buffs when?

Best chance soon is July.

how many bios did it take?

Probably because of the X-men movies.

I used MRUT on her and the rest of her bios from EB got me to 19/18/18/18. I also had at least two or three days without any bios at all. I think it should be probably around ~250

Xmen pack, mega t2, or lucky?

I had a bunch of crystals from before when NetMarble was half jew instead of full jew, so i figured I might as well blow my load on X-23. I was already sitting on a T2 ticket so i used it instead of buying an additional x-gene pack just for her

I hope that there's something good in it, this is the first orange chest that I've seen in months.

>400 energy
>20 BAM
>50 Chulk bios
>78 energy

Get back in there and pop that shit off Greg

If anyone in SYMBIOTIC could jump on and help take back 7, it'd be appreciated. It's not too meme-y, but the people online right now are tapped.

sorry ;__;

Only two zones left in 7, but everyone online is tapped. Is there anyone that can jump on and help finish it? Only 7m left.

absolute state of symbiotic

we all knew they were cucks

I mean, we're still winning by a pretty decent lead. Orange would have to do a full sweep and hold it for three consecutive rounds to win.

>Luna pre-reg
>be the first to find out! etc
>no confirmation email
>no early news for those who signed up
guess it was all 100% rigged fluff-hy[pe bs