/assg/ - Bullying general

Spending $7 to get bullied edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index
Eaten by the Entity

Are you going to buy pigman /assg/?
what do you hope to see with this new killer?

I fucking hate playing survivor

Knowing the rigging skills of the dev, probably a mess of a character when it lunges.

Not at release, no.

And everyone hates you faggot.

(You)

I would be happy if the leak is true. Sounds fun as fuck

Sounds OP as fuck, like the killers need more advantages. It's already a struggle being a survivor main.

Stealth is actually an option against them while also having potential to get some spooks. Sounds fun to play against to me.

Any perks that work well with Mikey other than Monitor and Abuse?

>messes with gen rushers
>built-in insidious
>can t-bag survivors
>instant sacrifice at gates
>creates more objectives for the survivors
Definitely a win in my book. If only the devs gave Freddy this treatment

>OP
Ignoring the bait in your post, it really depends on the execution.
>How many boxes are on the map?
>Are they easy to find?
>How long until you are instantly killed?
>Does the dash attack injure/down the Survivor or just slap a bear trap on their head?
>Do you have to have a bear trap on you in order to pounce?
>Is there a time it takes to transition between stances?
>Is the key to unlock your head an item players can pick up?
>If so, can Survivors loot boxes early, find a key (probably numbered), then wait until that respective trap needs to be opened on their/another's head?
Etc.

They will never make a killer stronger than survivor babies or even a killer they should fear.

BILL IS CUTE!

Don't be a gay.

Pretty common assortment: Nurse's Calling is good as the radius is outside your terror radius in EWII; Enduring/Brutal Strength are good as Myers has no real answer to pallet loops once a survivor has started; Ruin is good on Lery's and therefore plays nicely into his scratched mirror build; and Play With Your Food is useful for Mirror or Tombstone, as grabs/moris don't count as offensive actions.

>Try nurse
>Can count the amount of times I barely missed an attack on both hands and feet
It's every little attack that I kept fucking missing that was the difference between having somebody hooked or not.

Ended up only getting 1 because they forced me to camp the basement

Huntress is stronger than survivors
>can snipe survivors
>can hit pallet loopers
>great add-ons
>great for camping/basement dwelling
>good perks
>can really fuck up a SWF squad
>solos don't stand a chance
>can counter decisive strike fags and people who struggle off
>unstoppable with certain perks
Anna is quite literally /ourgirl/. But it looks like Amanda is going to give her a run for her money at that.

>Get in a game with a huntress
>Gets looped the entire game and only managed to get ONE hit during the duration of 4 gens being done
>Claims that they'll camp all 4 of us if they see us again
>Hours later
>Ebony Mori
>Iridescent Head with Infantry Belt
>"Hmm, I feel like this person is mad at something. Probably one of the several irrationally angry people from before"
It was the looped huntress from before

Please never post again.

Did she fuck your ass up or was it all wasted?

I presume you were running a SWF group then?
Either way, you're cancer, my man.

>can't find this meg
>literally disappears around corners with no scratch marks
>later on in the game I watch him sprinting around not leaving any marks at all
Is this a hack? Or just a shitty game?

I made a mistake and eventually got downed right away. Shit happens, learned from one of the guys I was in the game with who I saw later said they all survived.

No, I hate SWF and don't do well in them. I also didn't loop anybody I was just doing gens, so sorry that I hurt your feelings, huntress

Probably a hack if real.
Oh, then you're fine, my apologies.

why cant i delete this

>SWF only puts gens to 99%
>once nobody has a trap on their head they finish 3 gens at once
or
>Devs make survivor icons change to show when they've got a trap on their head
>Everyone 99%'s the gens until the person is either hooked or freed
Fun as fuck indeed.

90% of "bully" killer behavior can always be attributed to past survivor behavior.

I use to chase the person that made a bad save versus the person that just got unhooked, I always felt it made for an interesting game and its kinda shitty when someone farms you like that.

Problem is, a lot of times that person I decided not to punish would be the shitter supreme, or the teabbaging fuck, or the guy that sticks around when the match is over just to be a piece of shit, now? I will punish the person unhooked, I will tunnel your ass till you die, the faster I'm rid of you the better.

As a killer, I play far differently than I did when I first started and its 100% due to survivor behavior, I no longer give free escapes, I don't give free hatches and I don't farm. I want you dead.

I'll only farm if its an event and you're making it SUPER obvious, otherwise, I'm just gonna be a try harding loser and get things over with as quickly as possible.

Stop posting this gay shit in every thread you fucking homo.

I mean, he's right though
When I first started browsing the general I thought you might be a cool guy but as I've stayed I find myself getting annoyed whenever I see your name because you're kind of a faggot

>killer having the ability to auto-kill without needing a specific consumable or a multi-stage perk
The leak is bullshit. What really seals it is that there's no way to nerf it without completely changing it. We all know survivormains would throw an unbelievable bitchfit over it.

I'll let you know if I ever care what some random greasy kid on the internet thinks of me.

PS The only reason you could possibly not like me is because I made fun of facecampers. Ever since that one day it's been 2 or 3 peoples' mission to never shut the fuck up about me. Just take my posts for what they are, posts, and shut the fuck up and stop obsessing over me. Bitch. ~

>i don't like you
>therefore, I'm obsessed with you
Wishful thinking, my dude

A hack. I've encountered survivors like that, before.

You don't see, man. If there is no way to see who has a trap on them then solos will just fix gens not thinking about it. SWF is a little bit of an issue, but Jigsaw gives the killer more time to get shit done which is exactly what the killer needs. SWF is only good for gen rushing, if the match is long then they never last.

Also, would it ease your mind if I told you this particular butthurt huntress was a twitch streamer? Not a well known one. Just another random streamer with a twitch name and whatever

I am literally asking you to stop giving me replies and you can't manage that. Think about that. The only faggots in this thread are people like you. You don't contribute anything, all you do is bitch and whine about what other people say. A literal fuccboi.

been using bond, and honestly, it's not so bad. gives some good info, considering I play solo

According to dev stats, it's part of the build with the highest escape rate.
I use Empathy, but at this point I'm thinking Bond would probably be better for my purposes. Just don't want to level Dwight that much.

If you could make a new killer what would their ability be?

If it doesn't launch Thursday to coincide with the release of the Jigsaw movie on dvd I will be surprised.

If they're a Twitch Streamer, then all bets off, they're cancer.

Don't you want to become a namefag, bootyfucker?

>no way to nerf it
Increase the time it takes before it triggers? If there's >4 boxes, add more boxes with duplicate keys.
Increased time to change stances. Reduce their natural movement speed. There are plenty of ways to Nerf anything.

Just get a tripcode so I can filter you.

>queue up for a killer game
>forget
>take a shit
>come back and start to watch something
>look at taskbar
>see game is open
>get into game
>everyone;s left but one black jacket claude standing in front of me teabagging
>I queued up to the game almost 50 minutes ago

I wish I was making this up.

Getting saves with the firecrackers is easily my new favorite thing to do in this game.

Wish those little fuckers would show up in my bloodweb more often.

>survivor hid from me for more than half an hour
>trapdoor was open and I walked away as a sign that I didn't care anymore
>still hid from me
FUCK YOU

>Survivor hides during third friends sac
>Go to random hill
>stand on it, occasionally patrol the surrounding area
>wait for them to actually find hatch, or for them to come to you
>smack them down and laugh
And that's how I got adept wraith. How has your post reset week been /assg/?

I know this feeling! Commiserate my brother!

It was such a fucking horrible experience that I think I actually became delirious.

They're an event item. They're currently unavailable on-tree.

There are 2 firecrackers user.

I hate when you give up so they jump in and trash talk about how good they are

OR

When you just give up and want them to go into the hatch and they wont listen and keep running away or they ignore the hatch just to mess with you

Northern Wind: generate a Snow Storm equal to your Terror Radius which freezes Survivors based on proximity to the Claw. You can charge and release a gust that pushes survivors and increases their Freeze meter. Frozen survivors have slower movement, action speeds, and repair speeds. They can unfreeze by staying near fire barrels and finished generators; they can also halt their progression by staying in a closet.

Basically a reverse doctor. I thought it up when people were talking about a Krampus killer a few threads back.

A marksman. His power is gun.

You read my mind

That's exactly the reason why I designed him. I saw a post long ago about a Van Pelt kind of killer and decided to give it a go.

>using meta perks as surv just to see how actually OP they are when all together
>I've survived ten games in a row

Jesus Christ no wonder everyone uses these. I might switch DS though because I NEVER hit the damn skillcheck for some reason. I'm dumb I guess.

Is this one of those OP loadouts? Because it's actually the most fun build i've played as a survivor.

hownew.ru

Sprint Burst, Self Care, Decisive Strike +whatever fourth perk. I miss a lot of the DS but whenever I hit it I pretty much extend a chase for three more minutes more than I already did it. SB just lets me get away scot free from any hit whenever I'm getting a gen, and SC lets me tank hits at any time because I'm gonna get back to full health anyways.

It's really way too good when you know how to waste the killer's time.

Threadly reminder that facecamping isn't real

Pretty new.
I've tried similar builds but they just aren't fun. It's fun running around saving people from hooks and healing them in an instant.

It would be better if not everyone started running like headless chickens as soon as you unhook them. Seriously everyone is too used to NOT get help because of Selfish Care. I can heal you in LITERAL SECONDS, but no, better waste a minute in healing MYSELF.

How are those dailies treating you today anons? Managed to get both of my Wraith based ones in the same match!

Remember when everyone thought Leatherface was gonna be OP as fuck because he could get a guaranteed one shot just by ass revving?

Turns out he's complete trash because he doesn't have any map control.

Trying to get a "Heal X healthstates" daily. Nobody lets me heal them because fuck my We'll Make It.

>check leak
>power sounds fun for killer
not gonna happen lads

Huntress and looting ones, over as quick as I got them.
Hope they change the theme tune back to guitar riff soon, getting tired of the winter bells

>daily rituals
>only gives me a new ritual every 2-3 days
I just don't expect anything to work like it should in this game.

You have to log in to get a new ritual.

... I have to log into some shit not just boot up the game? Great fucking design.

That's what I meant. Turn the game on and check your daily ritual list. If you don't do that every day you won't get any new rituals.

>hatch is up
>don't feel like dealing with this hatch standoff faggotry
>alt tab
>check game again
>still up
>faggot wants me to find the hatch just so he could smash ctrl a few times
>GG

Had F13th gifted to me a while back and never really played it. Starting to feel a bit of guilt over that and want to get some time in with it. Whats the top few things I should keep in mind so I don't fuck up everything for everyone in game, and to keep things fun?

Press x to jog. Don't sprint everywhere like an asshole and draw Jason to yourself. If you play vanessa, grab keys/battery/propeller/fuse/whatever and sprint them to objective locations instead of trying to fix shit yourself.

Occultist.
Channeled ability that locks you in front of the hook, sends some sort of chant map-wide. Target is sacrificed 15% faster.
Broken upon person removed from hook. Inflicts a 1.5 second stun if the person is unhooked before enabling bloodlust level 3.

>"what a disgusting killer, he needs a fucking nerf"
when were you when Myers became the most OP killer in the game?

Only killer I feel like needs a nerf is Doctor. But honestly, I think his whole kit needs reworking.

If you're the killer and by the time the third generator has been fixed you haven't sacrificed at least one survivor then you can consider the game lost right?

Nah, just get someone down and camp em once you hook em. They will bitch but who cares.

I just want to thank the cute Quentin user for existing

Quentin died in his movie user. He's a dead faggot.

I appreciate you too, user!

I post most of the art here of all the survs that gets reposted 50 million times but I only get the angry anons for the Quentin posts.

>fuck up and get carried to the basement
>hag spends ages placing traps
>kill myself on the hook
>check killer perks
>monstrous shrine
>insidious
>iron grasp
looks like I dodged a bullet

>guy has a meme name like "mori me" or something """funny""" like that
>kill him
>get's buttmad on the post game chat

a dead qt is still a qt

Anyway, what perks do you run on Hillbilly? I'm trying to pick up a good killer for a change, seems like he doesn't need to use perks as much as other killers. Enduring is the only thing I can see as a must run

>do that
>ding ding beep gates open
>they all run at the hook and save him with borrowed time
>they all body block to the exit gates
i dont have an image for how fucking mad this makes me

>killer camps the shit out of everyone
>game ends
>no one says anything
>1 minute later
>killer starts posting "ez" and shit like that
>get 0 replies
How broken do you have to be to bait people just for salt?

Billy makes good use of BBQ. If you want to be an M2 Billy, Tinkerer works wonders.

Had something similar happen recently. Claudette main waited for over 30 minutes while I alt tabbed, cooked, ate. As soon as the game ended he started typing.

You have to understand he's likely had hundreds of decisive strikes dealt to him. Or watched someone stroll across the map to the exit gates courtesy of borrowed time. Only to have them type "lel ez shit killer". That's enough to break a person.

I wait a sec and if Survivors say nothing after like 20 seconds, I just leave.

Besides the obvious BBQ&C, Billy can guard Ruin slightly better than others, M&A or Tinkerer is useful for Lery's, and Survivors may not stop healing quick enough if you chainsaw past with Nurse's Calling.

>hatch escape
>13k points
>win
left me thinking 2bh

Why do I dislike you more every time you post?

at that point I think it's just better to leave the game.

>furry
>wraith
>camped the shit out of me
what's his story /assg/?