What the hell even is bourgeois?

What the hell even is bourgeois?

People like Engels, Marx, Lenin etc.

If you have to ask... LOL

/thread

It's the way you feel when you eat way too much.

"Oh god, I shouldn't have had all that cake, I'm bourgeois right now."

anyone who's successful.

have you ever learned anything to advance yourself? you're the bourgeois. congratulations.

>ITT Butt hurt proletariat

rich people

>If they had resources to help their ideology they are hypocrites, because they value lower class people who are paid little
You're just for handicapping your ideological enemies with that rule.

It is said that, just before the Sino-Soviet split, Nikita Khrushchev had a tense meeting with Zhou Enlai at which he told the latter that he now understood the problem. “I am the son of coal miners,” he said. “You are the descendant of feudal mandarins. We have nothing in common.” “Perhaps we do,” murmured his Chinese antagonist. “What?” blustered Khrushchev. “We are,” responded Zhou, “both traitors to our class.”

whats with leftist and competing to be the most oppressed?

People who make a living by factors of production of land or capital.
Not by labor.

Marxists are so beyond autistic. Let's say I start a business. It's me and one person. I do 99% of the work; I code our application and I also came up with the idea behind the application.

The other guy promotes us to blogs. I pay him 20 dollars an hour.

Somehow, someway, according to Marxists, I'm exploiting this person. Somehow, his labor created my product.

I know that the 'read an economics book' insult is trivial, so try this on for size:

Try to create something of value. Put something on the table. STOP fucking obsessing over your victim complex. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.

>coding
>work

The product of his labor is his blog though. The product of your labor is your code. Have you even read Marx?

What were Engels' contributions to Marxism exactly?

He financed Marx and contributed to the despooking of Marx.

Yes, I have. I used to believe his nonsense.

What does that even mean? No seriously, how does that contradict at all what I'm saying? You can empower the worker without pulling the fucking rug out from underneath human society which is: we need fear, fear of loss of resources, to motivate others

>what is innovation in labor

Nonsense.

>complains about being oppressed by strawman marxist boogeymen with a victim complex
ironing

>Yes, I have. I used to believe his nonsense.
No, clearly you haven't.

>What does that even mean?
Proof you haven't.

>No seriously, how does that contradict at all what I'm saying?
Because Marxist exploitation is a function of capitalists appropriating value due to capital.

>You can empower the worker without pulling the fucking rug out from underneath human society which is: we need fear, fear of loss of resources, to motivate others
More proof you've never actually read Marx, and you think Marxism is the absolute equality of outcomes meme or something equally retarded.

Clearly you should do profit sharing rather than paying him a wage. You get 99% because you do 99% of the work, and he gets 1% because he does 1% of the work.

Essentially the Middle Class/Merchant class that emerged with the collapse of feudalism at the end of the middle ages

............ fuck I hate Marxists