Unofficial nocoiners cope thread: 1500 buckaroos edition

Remember when bitcoin was worth $600 and nocoiners claimed the "bubble" was about to burst?

Remember when bitcoin dipped at $800 and nocoiners celebrated the great ""crash""?

And again at 1k, you remember? And again and again. I can't even remember them all desu, lost count.

Will they ever learn?

>Commercials told me to buy gold and silver

>mfw nocoiners can't cope

>Will they ever learn?
No. We'll be at $100,000 in the next decade and they will still doubt.

They will never learn, they will sit at their desks frowning, praying for cryto to fail because they missed out, while we retire early and live like kings.

>BTC hits 2000 and crashes to 1500

NOCOINERS: WE TOLD YOU

When will they ever learn.

It's not like Veeky Forums didn't try to help them.

Nocoiner here, really looking into dropping
~$5K into crypto. I don't think I can cope much longer.

>$100 000/BTC

basically every Joe would become millionaire then

that is simply not possible even in dreams

LTC NOW

> implying everyone would buy BTC

user people are literally looking at BTC and saying "ah it's worthless, can't keep going up"

for 10 FUCKING YEARS

maybe it will just cause more wealth disparity &
the nocoin class will be unable to afford
newer/more expensive goods & services with
their downward-pressure wage slavery?

It's funny because the pic was completely wrong on both counts.

Wire that to an exchange but don't exchange for crypto right away, just have it ready to trade. Everything has been rallying lately, if you wait a week or two might catch some good dips.

If you must go in now at least divvy it up between BTC and ETH to hedge everything out.

The one person I know IRL who i know has coins is holding BTC & ETH. I'm trying to study
up a bit on what the different coins actually
"are/do" but it's hard to grasp with no
software/networking experience.

Is this the general concesus right now? looks pretty well set up to spike soon. my main worry is that I dont really know shit about cryptos other than distributed networks & mining

I'm long on ltc. It maybe a bit too high to buy in rn, but probably not.

Made a nice 20k-30k today thanks to you boys. Dropped 80k on Litecoin around 15-16 USD.

Were you the guy selling thousands of ltc about 20 minutes ago?

You're welcome

No actually I convert a set amount to bitcoin that I always hold in Coinbase as kind of a look at me for the IRS, the rest I distribute back into crypto or cash out in other ways.

>less than .01% of the world owns crypto
>every Joe

Retarded user spotted.

What is the crypto market cap? I feel like you could make money off crypto if you bought like 10k worth, but would a millionaire have made the same gains or would their investment have impacted the crypto market itself?

t. not a millionaire, just curious.

A millionaire would have made more gains than we have, if they invested the way we did. Why do you think all the big corps and banks got involved? It's s gold mine right now.

If you're not a millionaire, you have to start somewhere. Even just 100 bux goes a long way if you make a smart investment. A % is a % after all.

>yfw coinbase is at 1600

I dropped $50k in litecoin back in November of 2013 during that runup to $48. Haven't touched it since.
Made a nice $30k profit that day. Everyone in the trollbox at BTC-e thought I was some whale.

It'll crash, retards will sell and only elite Veeky Forums memers will keep holding becoming rich.

Literally about to hit $1650 on bitfinex.

Why do they NEVER EVER listen coiners? We're here to get everyone rich after all.