Go to university

>go to university
>fail out of engineering
>same class that failed me from engineering is the cause of my failure in business

I don't even know anymore biz do I drop out do I find another shitty major I already hid in liberal arts til business would take me and they wont take me back.
Do I change schools and reapply for business?
Find a shitty major just to say I graduated at X university?
or just anhero?

What the fuck can somebody fail in a business degree

I failed math back in engineering so I retook it for a higher grade, business took the math grades as it was a more difficult math than required.
Now exactly 1 semester after getting in they tell me I didn't pass my classes by a high enough margin to stay in the major because of the initial failing grade.

So you failed what, diff eq?
I dunno man, if you can't hack it through that much juggling at school I'd just find a solid job somewhere else. Learn a trade or a skill.

It was intro calculus my first semester at college I didn't take it seriously and got a C- and its pulled my grade down everywhere I've gone since

If you really want a degree(At this point i would just learn to code or something desu) you might be better off going to CC do all your classes over that you can and then transferring your credits to another school

CC?
I already know how to code I've taken several base classes on it but I'd really like to do more in my life than be a code monkey if im not already at a loss

Community College, and you're not gonna be a code monkey forever

But you can do other stuff like Real Estate get certs and work under someone or some sales position and just apply for jobs

One C shouldn't be tanking you, that doesn't make any sense to me. I got a C on my transcript freshman year because I slept through high school with no effort and got lazy in a math class, but I recovered and I'm fine
That being said if intro calculus has you shit the bed, stem may not be the place for you
What are your other interests

I don't have the personality I tried before college

IDK man what are you good at then? You gotta figure that out and try to make something work.

C- in my school is 1.67 and I need to keep above a 3.0 to stay in the business school so even with a few A's a single other C+ (2.33) and nothing else below a B after 6 classes pulled me below, I literally had one class left for the majors classes they count the grades for

I'm good at my majors focus it was the general stuff that everyone in the college has to keep up that fucked me

alot of people fail intermediate financial accounting 1. it requires a b in the class to pass it and get in the major along with a 3.0 in business core.

Get an associates degree in anything so you have something to show for the classes you already took. You can always transfer with the associates if you want to continue and can't get into other programs at your current school.

Check out some trade schools in your area. I know a lot of welders that make pretty damn good money and work hardly any hours because they're in the Union. Do some coding on the side. Trade some crypto. You'll be fine. Just be good at something. No one is going to ask you what your grade was for intro to calc on a job interview so brush it off and understand that plenty of people fucked up way worse than that, and they still make it.

School doesn't seem to have anything obvious for AA are all major schools required to have a path?

I'm majoring in Philosophy.
Did I fuck up?

yes

However I'm really intelligent, have a foot in the art business due to my father and uncle and a relative economic stability.
Is it still a fuck-up?

What you're going to do later to make money is probably the same as now.

How do you monetize yourself with such a degree? doesn't matter tho

>How do you monetize yourself with such a degree? doesn't matter tho
Well in the art business a Philosophy major looks interesting and stands out among all the Art History sheeple
However since I'd be getting into business following my family's footsteps that wouldn't matter
On a more general note you're right, what would be a monetizable degree? Aside from STEM and muh economics

>what would be a monetizable degree?
>Aside from monetizable degrees

>I'm gonna live through 3 years of hell for a piece of paper when 3/5 of the richest men in the world dropped out of college

Undergrad shouldn't be hell. Undergrad was easier than high school. And the richest men in the world were building their empires while in college. They weren't on a united arab Emirates suicide bomber hotline.

That said, if you already have a plan after college, why bother looking to this forum for validation? Finish your degree, utilize your connections, and go into your desired field.

t-thanks