XRP Ripple Thread

>Why we need a ripple thread?
Because there are no coiners who are actually considering starting out by putting all their money into XBY, Bean, or POSW, and have never heard of our coin

>Why Ripple is the best?
>coindesk.com/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-ripple/
We are a premooned sub 10 cents coin that has worlds largest banks on board such as Bank of America. Our coin will become the main the transferring currency between banks because of the cost cutting benefits. There will only be 100 billions Ripples created, but trillions of dollars to transfer between banks. Do the math for how much each has to be worth! Also, the Japanese banks like our coin the best and has put it on the map, so prove to your waifu your weebness by investing in ours

>When will we make 100000% gains?
Our coin is no pump and dump. We aim for a more gradual increase. Meaning, you still have a few months to consider it. But hurry in, we just hit 7 cents tonight!

>News and Updates
twitter.com/Ripple
We have no bullshit to hide in the other coins. we are simply just a great investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vsEVF4LV_gI
coindesk.com/mt-gox-the-history-of-a-failed-bitcoin-exchange/
youtube.com/watch?v=JCR3722ACTI
finance.yahoo.com/news/75-banks-now-ripples-blockchain-network-162939601.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are half the coins not going to be released? That's suspicious to me.

to prevent high volatility and pump and dumps

When there are a lot of buy orders, they can inflate the market to avoid sharp spikes. This is a very long term investment. This coin will be used as an international transaction vehicle. Volatility scares banks because they'll actually have to purchase them in order for this to work. Even if banks don't adopt this, it still completely serves it's purpose in the end, and it's already reached a decent notoriety. This is a good long term investment.

This

It's explained further here:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vsEVF4LV_gI

cracking day for XRP lets see how far it will push

I bought $3 worth of BTC on a drunken night in early April.

Invested it in XRP for fun, Now worth about $9.

XRP will always be a long term hold for me. Basically free money

got in the game by accident, bought 15000 when it was .005 USD a piece, sometime in march i think
panic sold soon after
now it's up .05 USD a piece

hmm

.07 USD

t-t-t-t-t-t-t-h-h-th-th-th-th-there w-w-w-w-w-wil-will b-b-b-b-be a-a-a d-d-d-d-dip RIGHT?

Why buy Ripple if it is centralised and price is controlled by the company?

I keep hearing this is a scam, but Veeky Forums claims it's gonna moon. Explain yourselves.

The founder of Ripple is the same founder of Mt. Gox. That should tell you something.

Can you link a source or give some evidence?

coindesk.com/mt-gox-the-history-of-a-failed-bitcoin-exchange/

He's not an employee at Ripple anymore though.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCR3722ACTI

Thank you Ripple, made 2x10% in the last few days, now I'm moving to STR because it always follows XRP. I make 10% profit almost every day lol

>Why are half the coins not going to be released?

The avoid the reckless pumps and dumps of the other NEETcoins.

Or maybe so they can cause the pumps and dumps. Why do you think it's pumping at the same time ETH is? Just a coincidence huh?

WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads

I think ripple is good for shorting but don't be surprised if you wake up one day it crashes on your ass.

Fuck, it's gonna hit 5000 SAT today, and I dumped 20,000 last evening..

How do you short Ripple? Does Kraken even have such a functionality?

>B-buy POSW!

Holy Crap

I actually want Ripple to stop mooning. I have a couple thousand still pending to put in here

If you can't watch it for hours on end just set stop losses. I'm not sure how to do it on Kraken but maybe someone else here can help you.

wtf is going on?
can it reach 7000 again?

Only if Ripple Labs wants it to.

why is it mooning tho?

Because ETH is pumping and Ripple doesn't want to be outshined. They control the supply and can make it pump or dump anytime they want.

Will we ever get to see a 1 or 10 usd ripple?

Should I buy it now or wait until it dips?

$1 far in the future, $10 highly unlikely.

>The price is manipulated
>Ripple wont hit $10

You sure about that?
finance.yahoo.com/news/75-banks-now-ripples-blockchain-network-162939601.html

Consider all the things a bank uses money for: storage, investment, loans, transferring. Trillions of dollars gets circulated everyday between banks. Only 100 billion of these ripples to go around.... and not only that, 0.000015 of xrp is deleted per transaction. $1 just wont do. Also, if ripple is going to be exchanged between banks, its going to have to be more accessible than just using some backwater exchange site.... Its going to have to become more open and public in some way. More normies purchasing ripple...

To be blunt, we might be looking at a $1000 coin.

>T. Shill

You're high if you actually think XRP will ever be worth $1000. Try doing some math kiddo. You'll be lucky to get to a dollar in three years.

Just put 1k into it. Easy money, will pay my holidays this summer.

No you didn't. God you sound like a bitbean shill. Try and be less obvious.

>50 billion

Thats even better. Also, if ripple is distrubiting it to prevent pump and dumps, that just means when we hit $1000 like BTC, it wont totally tank again for 3 years.

We are literally the future of currency that combines the yen, euro, and dollar into one to be traded on a private level.

Theres a reason why banks chose us, instead of Butt Coins and mETH

Ok I guess you know more than me. Best of luck reaching that 100 trillion dollar market cap.

>our coin

Because the devs are going to dump it first chance they get

>only be 100 billions Ripples created, but trillions of dollars to transfer between banks.

Ya do realize they can take 1 ripple, ($0.05) and ping pong that back and forth 10^12 times? Ie., reuse 1 XRP like a trillion times.

The XRP carries ledger data, it doesn't hold the value itself. Ie., 1 XRP can hold X number of ledger entries and be reused a trillion times.

In other words, why the fuck would they need to buy extra ripple tokens from newbs like u guys?

Wake the fuck up people

>Theres a reason why banks chose us,

You are certified insane to believe the banks will pay you market price for Ripples when they are going to license the tech and have internal token networks.

What you are not seeing is that banks are publicly traded and private companies that aren't going to outsource their cash cow (money Xfers)

Enjoy your ride while it lasts, I did

I just did the math, if Ripple has the marketcap of Bitcoin at the moment, each Ripple would be worth 25 cents. It is at 7 cents now.

What stop banks and creditcard companies from creating a consortium and developing their own crypto currency to solve the problem of transferring money between them?

In other words, why should I put my money on Ripple or any other crypto that proposes to do that, when banks they can do that themselves, the way they want?

JP Morgan and Chase, Intel, Microsoft and others hopped on the ETH train because they realized that they could just adopt Ethereum, and save time and money. What exactly would they invest that Ethereum can't do already?

Interesting.

Probably because it's very under-recognized. There's only a few exchanges that carry it and it's only directly traded for BTC.

Once someone opens up channels for fiat and it becomes acknowledged, this thing is primed to go big.

boom baby rub on your ripples

5100 SAT, fuck me. This is free money.

Someone make it stop, lest we all crash and burn.