Fuck stratis, fuck your shitcoins. WAVES is about to blow up!!

Fuck stratis, fuck your shitcoins. WAVES is about to blow up!!

>gained 10cents since yesterday
>about to break resistance
>many ico's and assets launching on the WAVES blockchain in May
>Russian technology
>coded from scratch by russian hackers
>most underrated and undervalued crypto on the market

like ethereum, waves is founded by a russian autist.

Sasha and vitalik are friends

The power of russian autism is strong

Buy waves

Great time to buy waves

Be quiet do not advertise this

What is special about Waves, is it a smart contract technology?

Can you see the moon from here?

It is a smart contract platform developed using scorex and devised by the inventor of the coinjoin protocol which is the technology behind shapeshift.io

It is greatly involved in the cryptocurrency community in russia and also is funding many coding classes for students to use their smart contract language.

It is currently the most serious competition to ethereum.

What we are going to see over the coming weeks is a rapid increase in the value of waves tokens.

Sasha ivanov who was responsible for developing the most succesful part of the NXT system, the asset exchange, has taken his skills to the waves project.

There are already over 3000 different assets issued on the waves blockchain decentralised exchange (DEX). This idea is widely copied by other retards trying to do their shitcoins but waves is the market leader and does it right.

>It is currently the most serious competition to ethereum.
l m a o

what was it

It was a first class investment opportunity. It's related to waves. Unfortunately you have to be in the know to be in the know.

The thing is, its a highly profitable but limited opportunity. So the more people that know the worse because plebs will flood in.

If you buy waves and join the waves community you will also have access to such opportunities

sounds like a ponzi to me
spill the beans or get out you nigger
we're all on the same Veeky Forumsboat

>make a random post
>delete it
>call it a first class investment opportunity

No. You are capable of finding your own investment opportunities like a grown up boy.

i'm only urging secrecy because the buy in is limited and the more people trying to buy it reduces my own chances of buying it.

The information is freely available on the internet but i will not do anything to harm my own chances of buying it by further publicising it.

Yes sure it was nothing. Forget about it

>muh sekrit klub
>billions of gainz!!
>can't tell you more :^)
scam confirmed

Yes it was a scam. Forget about it

>still missing out on waves

WAVES = ticket to moon

WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads

You're fucking stupid. Decentralised currencies are going to be the foundation of a new type of economy, a fairer and more transparent financial system. Get in now or be poor.

It was ZrCoin. I think this is an advanced shill technique (making it seem mysterious an "in the know"). But what the fuck do I know.

10 seconds of research would show you how serious the world economy is about blockchain technology.

KYS shill

>these coins can change the world.

Lol
These coins are not even a flame in a bucket... these are scams. Plain and simple

Vs central banking. Haha.

Buy some more crypto then faggot. The neckbeard NEET you buy it off will be happy.

Far less of a scam than fiat from a centralized private institution collecting interest off the money, but I'm betting you think that's okay because it's been around a long time. screencap this and come back in a year.

ZrCoin, seriously? The companies listed in their whitepaper aren't even real. 10 minutes of googling can tell you that.

That's right plebs, all from waves

More proof

Yes its clearly a scam

>I don't know how it works
>Must be ponzi
>Can't be possible that I am just retarded

Not even the combined autism of sasha and vitalik is so strong as on this rice noodle board

>1 post by this id

It's called first class LARPING

>t. Bitbean buyer

I'm sure he got beaned into losing 10k worth of fiat

Except waves has real world applications and has raised millions during ICO

Waves ICO raised $16 million in BTC and that was back when BTC was half the price it is today. As a result Waves has serious funds to back development.

Waves had 30k btc most of which are still in cold storage

if cryptocoin are wild west this thread is snakeskin oul man
>Blockfolio
>LARP wet dream
this board needs some weed and feed
O .O

Holy crap gonna buy some waves now

Ok Matt Smith

nice try Darren

Buying waves now is a bad idea, because they aren't going to be finished with it until September. Thats when they are going to dump money into marketing it.

The price will be dropping below 30k sats in the next two months because people will get bored with it not mooning yet, just like they did over the winter.

If you wait two months, you can buy cheaper. The time to buy any coin is when everyone on here says it "sucks" or it "failed", because that is when it is cheapest. The time not to buy (or to sell what you already have), is when people on here are screaming "buy" or "moon".

Screenshot this.

5/4/17

You may be right
t. guy who just bought 90 waves

I should sell while I've still profited a dollar

Every WAVES address containing at least one WAVES token received 12500 Mercury tokens. A Mercury token is currently worth about one cent. You do the math. Owning WAVES means you get free money. All kinds of free tokens seem to keep showing up in my WAVES addresses. Why would anyone not own this coin?

Does it matter where you keep the WAVES? It's still on my bittrex account.
Also I find it hard to believe they just gave out 125 dollars to each person who had 1 coin in their account. Maybe the people who had like $10,000 got that much.

I'm having a hard time believing it too but apparently those were the terms of the airdrop. All I know for sure is that I got 12500 Mercury in all my WAVES addresses even if they only had a few WAVES in them.

You don't get these airdrop tokens if you keep your Waves on an exchange. They have to be in your own wallet. If you have coins in your wallet you can also lease them to a staking pool to earn interest.

>Every WAVES address containing at least one WAVES token received 12500 Mercury tokens. A Mercury token is currently worth about one cent. You do the math. Owning WAVES means you get free money. All kinds of free tokens seem to keep showing up in my WAVES addresses. Why would anyone not own this coin?

The free tokens you get is no comparison to buying waves shares 40% to 60% cheaper than current prices.

>The free tokens you get is no comparison to buying waves shares 40% to 60% cheaper than current prices.

That's why smart people bought WAVES a few weeks ago when it was 25 cents. Now it's almost 75 cents per coin.