Do you guys get bored pumping your shitcoins everyday to the same people...

Do you guys get bored pumping your shitcoins everyday to the same people? Is it because nobody in the real economy gives a shit and will go back to using visa to shop on Amazon?

Maybe it's time to step away from your autism and figure out how businesses and the economy actually works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V31OvTAFkVk
enterpriseethereumalliance.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck u i gots a lambo

Bought near 5k in 1$ ETH

when im worth half a mill and you're still wagecucking come talk to me

youtu.be/V31OvTAFkVk

Yeah pump and dump works until it doesn't. You are probably too dumb to sell and then will take a length of rope while I'll happily make steady money investing in real businesses

1000% return on investment, is better than your petty 5% normie.

Yeah, and when is the time to get out on your Russian roulette?

/uncultured/ here. Are those pumpkin seeds?

Who says its Russian roulette? You investing in 'real' business is just as much of a risk as cryptocurrency, you're just salty your just cucked to some company making shit returns and dividends when some autistic NEETs make your year's gains in a week lel.

>tfw eth mooning as we speak

btw when the market shits itself again (GFC 2.0) and everyone runs to crypto. I'll be laughing at you while you get take out a 2nd mortgage.

Sure buddy, remember it's not that you can't make money speculating, it's that true believers go down with the ship. The difference between you and me is that I am agnostic. Yes, my companies can go bust, that is why I diversify, yes the market could go down, that is why I maintain price discipline, yes my thesis could be wrong, so I have stop loss and can review. But you my friend is different, you are a believer, only true believers stand long enough to have it all and then watch it turn to ashes.

Sure. Visa has a monopoly and it's an uphill battle, but crypto will reign supreme in the long run. People will get tired of getting jewed by Visa and crypto is only getting easier to use each day.

Uhuh, tell me what thing the average person buys everyday that can easily transact by bitcoin?

Im strict numbers boyo when I hit half mill ill pull out

To go a bit more in depth. Some skeptical won't make much money in a bubble because they would've sold much earlier. Only the true believers make big paper gains, who then go down with the ship. So no, I don't envy your 10x at all, enjoy your fleeting moments of euphoria while it lasts.

*tips fedora* m'lady I have a diverse portfolio that makes a crazy 5% per year + taxes.

Buy ETH faggot. You might make some proper returns for once in your life.

Yeah let me hold some Ponzi scheme coins that depend on pump and dump with the liquidity profile of a micro penny stock. Sounds great

My nigga.

Apart from the diversification thing, you're spot on.

> Is it because nobody in the real economy gives a shit and will go back to using visa to shop on Amazon?

Interesting that you bring up Visa, pic related. Also: enterpriseethereumalliance.org

So no, I don't get sick of crypto at all. If you haven't invested yet, you simply haven't been paying attention AT ALL. Even your central bankers have invested in crypto. Your tech companies, oil companies, etc... OP you are a faggot and living in the past. We're living in the future, not current or past times.

It's not even just about currency anymore OP. A lot of cryptos are considered assets now. Drop 5k into RLC and thank me when you have a down payment for a home.

Ethereum is a legitimate product. The demand for dapps on the ecosystem is growing. Demand for the corresponding ETH currency is growing in response. This is pushing the ETH price upward.

Other crypto currencies may very well be a scam. The majority are.

Sorry kid but somethings just don't change. I can understand businesses from reading thousands of filings and investing over a decade. There isn't much that i understand about crypto.

Some very basic fundamental questions
1) how do you scale up usage when people hoard it to speculate?
2) what are some niche markets you can trial in first and what is the plan for widespread adoption? How does it become mainstream?
3) why can't something new come along?
4) what makes this sticky given switching costs are so low?
5) why is the transactional unit of account valuable? When marketplaces have all the bargaining power?
6) why are you all gleaming about how much money you can make speculating when that very volatility makes it a shitty tool for transactions?

Seems to me a speculative thing is completely counter to real transaction growth and adoption by merchants.

I just read through your other responses and it seems like no matter what my answers are, you're going to come back with some excuse on why you refuse to change. All I can say is, crypto has been around for almost a decade and only appreciated. Most of your questions can be answered through a simple google search. Research the developers and ask yourself what use their idea brings to the world and go from there. I'm not going to hold your hand, faggot. When you're ready, anons will help you.

>pump and dump

You realize crypto is a real investment and pump and dumps exist in stock exchange as well, right?

No I specifically looked at cryptocurrencies for a month and those are questions nobody answered. If you are all hoarding these things to get rich, why would any merchant adopt something so volatile and illiquid?

Why would any merchant adopt something autistic as the internet

Because the internet gives business more reach to customers outside its immediate store front. Why would they use alt coins when a) all you autists are just hoarding and not buying and b) when it goes into receivables drops 50% and suddenly you can't make payroll.

It is a pump and dump Ponzi simple and clear as day

They aren't, that's why they all went with Ethereum instead of bitcoin. They're trying to devalue it. After your month of research did you not realize how many projects can come out of that? Do you actually think they're all going to invest and not expect a ROI? Anyways, I can get analytical and very political about it all but I won't because I'm sleepy AF. If you're around tomorrow I'll be glad to debate and link articles and quotes verbatim while giving a history lesson.

I think you're making a mistake, user.

What if your government says you can no longer use your national currency in a way of your choosing? How will you buy from the storefronts?

In Dollars like in every EM crisis

No sweat to buy locally, but how will you buy from all the international storefronts? Just whack it on the AMEX?

>He doesn't realize the token.io is live
>He doesn't realize that they partnered with visa to make a crypto currency debit card linked to your wallet

PUMPING

You are forgetting eth has the momentum BTC won't ever have.
ETH rising will make BTC drop and cause it to rise even more.
BTC rising will make ETH rise aswell

It's like pepsi to cola. Some say it's better, some worse, but it stole a big slice of the market regardless.

>>shilling the church of the free market to the world
>>failing at everything and destroying the world just so he can have shitty two digit percent raise of capital
>>have the guts to talk about shitcoins where at least you get 4 digit percent raise of your capital