etherealsummit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tfw you once had over 1k eth

Just fucking end me

BUY THE DIP NOW IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BE PART OF 100

Only $500 worth of ETH.

>the """"dip""""

WARP 5 ENGAGED

How much will this shit be worth if I just hold it for like 10 years? Wasn't gonna spend this money anyways

Same here user. Better than no ETH, though. And when it finally reaches its peak we will have enough money to invest in other upcoming cryptos and make Lambo tier gains. We're all gonna make it. I'll make sure of that.

BTC/ETH hasn't risen. You're celebrating the rise in BTC price.

BTC's price rose because of ETH you knob.

That's USDT. You need to take about 7% off that

Nostradamus here, sell at 120.

m'vic

>My ETH arrives in roughly a week
w.will I be alright, lads?

I still have 1300.

Feels good. Literally can buy a lambo right now.

t.fud monkey

>tfw FedEx lost my ETH

>USDT

It's moving again.

wew doggies lookit go

REACHING 80 SOOON BOYZ

Market cap is now over 8 billion!

why are Poloniex such cunts? I tried to transfer my LTC to Coinbase yesterday to take advantage of the price difference and was then going to buy more ETH. I am still waiting for the transfer to go through, they have cost me thousands.

80 EUR
>80 EUR
80 EUR
>80 EUR

enable 2 factor auth and fill out your profile etc

explain the flippening
what percentage must ETH-BTC reach and what will happen?

Sell or keep holding?

100% and then Ethereum will have the largest market cap.

how much you got senpai?

25ETH

Sell them. We don't want you on the moon mission.

Fu, ill hold forever. Cya at mars

Been up for about 20 hours and Im afraid itll dip in my sleep

Shit is stable as fuck desu. This isn't some shitcoin. Go to sleep.

Hungry whales are lurking in the waters.

IT'S OVER $90!

GET FUCKED $90 CEILING

good luck liquidating

Meanwhile LTC isnt mooning

Yeah we all saw your thread. Sorry you're a retard and don't know how to cash out.

You slept?? I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP

im gonna pwn em 2016 style:
ltcucks on suicide watch

>
once btc crashes, it will moon.

Up another 100 million!

NO NOT YET I NEED TO BUY MORE

$91!

Up another 120 million lads!

EEA announcement on May 19th . Get fucking ready!!!!!!

etherealsummit.com/

Link?

how are you planing on cashing out? genuiney interested

What effect do buys like this have?

I'm not going to be cashing out anytime soon. I plan holding my ETH for at least two years. I genuinely believe it will be worth thousands one day. When the time comes and I want to cash out there are many options.

It makes people question if it's really a smart idea to be selling right now.

92!!!

How stupid would it be to buy more?

im a newfag and coinlet, what are those options you talk about?

>Buying at ATH
You either got on board the ship or you didn't.

It sucks to look and think "if only I'd put in more" but you just have to accept that you either missed the boat or you didn't.

Somebody earlier said they'd just buy gold with their bitcoin and exchange that for fiat

Do I buy Eth now bros, or is it too late for me?

Coinbase, Kraken, Localbitcoins, there are lots of ways.

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe I could get it on another dip, but at the same time, this could just be the beginning.
I bought in pretty low, but even if I would have bought in again at ATH around $70, I still would have been making good profits.

Or this

I'm scared...

Hold me Veeky Forums...

It's only going up so it doesn't matter if you buy now or not. People think it's going to hit $100 and crash. Those people are wrong. It may dip a few dollars but probably not lower than it is now once it get's to $100.

I invested in ETH at the all time high.

all time high during the ICO was 20 pence.

Sucks to be you

It also sucks to be me because i sold it all last year at $15, made about 40 grand.

damn you fucked up

If/when I cash some of it out, I'll probably convert to BTC and then buy gold and silver at Provident since they accept BTC as payment, then sell some of that physical gold. Hopefully they'll take ETH as payment soon as well so I don't have to take the extra step to convert. I'll still hang on to some of the metals too though.

Remember what we are dealing with here.. ETH will be around $300 by the end of the year.

Buy now and buy big.

I had $500 worth at one point
That was when eth was $11
It's a bit more now
Just hodl and it'll be worth more
It's like magic

I did actually felt good and even better now.

We're gonna hit $100 today lads.

Nope crashing in a few hours

What tells you that?

Dinosaur coin did what its usually does and dipped for like two seconds and that made people shit themselves.

So autism basically?
I seriously can't see how holding BTC and ETH would ever net you losses even if you're buying right now. ETH continues to rise and hit the "top" according to some, why do people think it'll drop here?

Not permanentlyml. Ether etf application was rejected, next stop china

You'll probably see people pulling profits now since btc dipped.

So weird that Bitcoin and Litecoin both tanked today but ETH stayed solid. Anyone want to speculate on why that is?

Because it has more real world applications and its value is not decided on its ETH/BTC price. This is the best sign for ETH, I was worried the run to $100 was just a product of BTC's mooning and this shows us otherwise.

the $95/coin alert went off when i was in the gym and it made me lift so hard

I added 30 more ETH to my stockpile when it was at an ATH of 70 and look what happened

what does ATH mean?

lmao what app has alerts

All time high.

I fucking love you, Veeky Forums goddammit I don't have words for the profit I'm making on this shit.

Newfag detected

Why don't people just get a bitcoin debit card that works with VISA (these exist) and withdraw money?

Fuck off eth shills

Your centralized ICO scamcoin isn't going anywhere and we both know you'll all be dumping at the next hack/bug or vitalik and the other fags who pre-mined this shitcoin decide to cash out

If you're not holding bitcoin you're a nocoiner, let's make this clear

t. Poorfag

>If you're not holding bitcoin you're a nocoiner, let's make this clear
truly spoken as someone who missed the bitcoin train and now is missing the ETH rocket to the moon.
How does it feel like to be grounded and watching every single person around you leave?

There's plenty of new coins making their way up user. We all started somewhere. Just wait until you get those sick gains from this mooning.

Fuck off faggot i sold 22 a couple of weeks ago at $50

but the thing is which coins look promising?
Its hard to tell with everybody shilling for their personal coin on here.

$95 on kraken

F

Sell now longs

>Its hard to tell with everybody shilling for their personal coin on here.

only one worth a damn is ETH or Monero. POSW seems interesting, as does golem, but do your own research. Don't rely on Veeky Forums to give you a straight answer, but this is the best answer you will get.

You have to get off the site and do some research on them and make the best estimate on what you think is going to be a money maker. Don't forget to keep up with the news as things can change for better or for worse.

Did coinbase layout change?