reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

img00.deviantart.net/9d9d/i/2017/301/3/2/zirael_by_stevencarson-dbs06ex.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fuck Burza, fuck Rathaz and FUCK CDPR

Ciri thread is best thread

Second for read my rant

Keep your Trisses and your Yens, I'll take my Phillippa and be on my way.

Rightful Empress coming through.

Geralt and Triss OTP

This is Ciri.

Say something nice about Ciri

I want to cuddle her to death

Is Ciri a mary sue?

She grew up to be quite the respectable lady, judging by how much of a brat she was as a teen.

Ciri suddenly appears in your home out of nowhere and claims to be moving in.

What do you do?

I want to go to the sauna with her

If you know what a mary sue is and have read the books, then the answer is no.

If you've only played the games and judge it from that perspective only, then the answer is still no.

You're asking the question because you don't understand what a mary sue is to begin with.

True desu.

Ciri asks you out on a date, and want's you to show her this curious and mysterious world that you live in.

Where do you take her?

For certain. The Witcher books are terrible but the atmosphere is great in the games.

Mary sue or not, I love her with all my heart :3
But that's not Ciri!

High quality general. Same pictures over and over for multiple years. Keep it up, autists.

You're clearly clueless when it comes to mary sues if you believe so. Rey from Star Wars is one, not Ciri.

Rey
>Self-insert
>Knows and can control the force with literal zero training or experience.
>Gets her wishes and goals fulfilled constantly.

Ciri
>Not a self-insert (Geralt is likely closer to this)
>Has almost no control over her power until much later after she has trained and been supervised. The possibility of losing control over her power constantly looms and happens more than once in W3 even.
>Does not get her wishes fulfilled, quite the opposite as Geralt and Yen die in the books. Obviously a happy ending is possible in the game because it's a game.

Normans leave the premises at once.

Ciri want's to make your relationship official on Facebook.

What do you respond?

Checkmate

Why you ask so obvious questions dude

Ciri is HOT

img00.deviantart.net/9d9d/i/2017/301/3/2/zirael_by_stevencarson-dbs06ex.png

You don't know what mary sue means if you think self-insert has much relevance to it. In regards to Ciri, the only question is how much of a mary sue she is, not if she is one or not; she is a super special and pretty princess who is also super powerful and can travel across space and time, period.

You also use the example of Geralt and Yen dying but that's not really relevant as that fact is not about Ciri as a character but about characters surrounding her. There are plenty mary sues who have had their home villages burned against their wishes.

Why is Leshen named Woodland Spirit and not Leshen?

sluuuuut

They're likely going to add a bronze or silver leshen later on. The selling point of WS is how old and powerful it is even for a leshen.

>linking image on an imageboard
>deviantart

but it's a nsfw image

Mary sue has almost everything to do with self-inserting. The very term is derived from female writers trying to write in themselves as strong independent woman, but without adhering to the worlds laws and rules and without proper explanation for it.

>she is a super special and pretty princess who is also super powerful and can travel across space and time
If this right here is your very one and only reason for stating she is a mary sue, then you have absolutely no clue about what you're talking about.

You can be all of this, and not be a mary sue. The difference is, if there is an explanation to it, origin to it and if it adheres to the worlds laws and lore. Also, CDPR made her pretty, she was not really pretty in the books, in fact, her scar supposedly made her quite hidious if i remember correctly.

someone post cirifag bestiary entry

Ciri had a boyish looking concept art in some of the art extras for TW3, I really wish they went with that design instead...

>sexually exploit Ciri
Now why would i do that to someone i'm in love with and care about user?

This place is more depressing than wizchan. Waifuautists really are the worst trash on earth. When people think about lonely degenerates, the first thing that comes to mind are people like Trissfag.

None of this is true

If it weren't for the waifu warriors, we would die. This isn't the most populated general, you know.

Having said that, I want to have a pillow fight with Ciri.

On the topic of how beautiful Ciri was perceived to be, ignoring the amount of men (Mistle included) who were lusting after her even prior to getting the scar, Eredin took a liking to her despite the scar, even if his comments were designed to tease; Avallac'h didn't give much thought to her scar either and he would've been more than capable of concealing it with magic for Auberon's sake. Elves are supposed to have elevated aesthetic standards and she still wasn't shunned by their king on the premise that she's ugly, but because she was more human than elf.

Regardless, the argument still stands. The only real thing you can argue to be mary sue-ish would be her looks. I can see how elves having higher standards and still accepting Ciri is questionable. Then, yet again, we can't really determine what features elves would find attractive.

to the Wall Street

You're In the tavern and this guy slaps your sorceress' ass.

What do?

Where are these tier 2 NR swarm decks I've been hearing about? I've never met a single one

Not the Mary Sue user, merely a defender of Ciri's honour and beauty. It's unreasonable to assume she's anything remotely close to hideous if so many characters fancied her. Lara Dorren was considered a unrivaled beauty even amongst elves, and Avallac'h still praised Ciri's likeness to her to an extent, so it's likely Lara's features would be deemed attractive by elves despite all the generations spent mingling with humans.

Rethaz isn't working on Gwent anymore.

Behead those who insult Triss Merigold.

Good night, Ciribros

He was massive waifufag
/ourguy/

Thank god

Do we have any proof of this other than that one job opening?

>no balance patch until february
ive had enough of this fucking dwarf cancer meta
20+ points silvers
40 point golds
fucking end it already

oh yeah I forgot to mention
>carryover that you cant interact with at all
the deck ALMOST had a weakness, but no warcancer is in the game for some reason

He was purged from Reddit and the official discord channel.

These daily quests are having the opposite effect on me. I don't fucking have the cards so I have to play starter decks, keep playing against people level 40 and shit as I'm only level 13, and I can't get my dailies done and it makes me want to just stop playing.

which one? thinking yenn

Just stop playing. Do it like I do, play some comfy The Witcher 3 while watching Gwent burn. Gwent is just a trash game. Playing since Season 1, but with all that happened lately, I've just lost all hope. Just thinking about Gwent makes me sick. What a garbage game.

I'm really regretting I missed out on Berengar quest after Vesemir died, is it any interesting?

>Mary sue has almost everything to do with self-inserting.
Wrong, mary sue is about overly and unrealistically idealized characters. Ciri is all that, every obstacle she faces is only underlining how strong of a person she is, how perfect she is. She is young, a woman, powerful, royalty, has special powers and so on. Self-inserting can be related to mary sue characters but that is not the point of the term.

>The difference is, if there is an explanation to it, origin to it and if it adheres to the worlds laws and lore
Wrong, anyone can create a silly work of fiction that their mary sue character does not contradict. If anything, the medieval fantasy Witcher universe only emphasizes how mary sue Ciri is as she is the exact opposite of your standard poor farmer. It's as if the whole universe existed just to make her look awesome which is just... Ugh.

ST is the best faction atm and they always run Isengrim. If you don't play ST, probably just go for Yen. Aguara is just for memeing.

No one fucking cares you fucking autist, just use a tripcode. For fuck sake how bad did you get bullied in school? How fucking shitty has your life been that you ended up this badly?

Isengrim is one of the best tutor cards available in the game, Yen is also really good as she copies your last spell and doesn't resurrect it, so you can use multiple SCs. Aguara could be decent given it's a neutral and you could stick it into any deck as filler, but its drawback is the RNG.

Never.

Stop.

Ever.

geralt and triss otp but im a philippa guy myself

Be nice to Trissposter

Triss poster is an annoying, autistic piece of shit. He could just use a tripcode, he can be filtered, but no he needs the fucking attention because no one cares about. He is a sas, fat NEET who lives in his cave and doesn't have any real friends or a gf.

Yeah, watch your vocabulary when you're addressing the person responsible for the survival of this general.

I'm Trissposter's friend!

One autist shitting out his fapfolder over and over has nothing to do with the survival of this general, arrogant piece of shit.

I'm not Trissposter, but motherfucker, do you know how badly the general struggles after around midnight or so? I've even asked retarded questions or said exaggerated shit just to egg on responses just to hopefully get bumps.

Don't bully Trissfren.

Threadly reminder that /gwt/ couldn't survive alone because it had no Trissposter to carry it.

Except it has the world to do with it, while you strike me as one whose deductive capabilities are severely hindered if you find it so challenging to grasp what Trissfriend's impact on this thread is.

I care :3 My love for Triss is immeasurable. Go Trissfu, go.

Also, thanks to all the kind friends of pure waifu love.

I remember you calling me arrogant once as well. What's up with you always insulting everyone, especially with such weird choices of word?

He's clearly a Yenfag, not worth wasting the effort trying to understand it.

So it isn't even worth phone idling for stream drops, yeah? When they first came out I had my phone on the charger trying to farm that shit, but I only got rewards up to the Keen Observer title and dick else afterwards. I doubt they changed the droprate, but still I figure it's worth asking.

I've killed this level 9 wyvern a dozen times and it still won't drop its mutagen. I've gotten shit drops on relic mutagens in general, neither the ekkimara nor leshen in the griffin armor cave dropped one. The fuck is up?

wew lads, this game is pretty easy. I picked up the game today and only lost once or twice and I've done 5 adventures so far.

I've probably got a 70% win rate so far, it isn't going to be easy for much longer, I've yet to consistently see those netdecks.

>I've probably got a 70% win rate so far
So did I when I first started. You are talking about ranked, right?
The more you play, the fewer brainlets you'll get matched against.

>I've yet to consistently see those netdecks.
Enjoy it while you can.

If you don't give two fucks about Spy Nilfgaard, is Cantarella still the only real choice here?

Yeah, Ranked. Still have jack shit for cards, and I've been ploughing people with the Wild Hunt, and I know it can't be that great of a playstyle to begin with seeing as how easy it seems to be to counter Weather.

Marching Orders is pretty versatile. It's not a bad pick.

Marching Orders is great as well. Devana is for memeing now that it cannot create spies anymore.

If you dislike Nilfgaard, MO would be better.

General tips for Scrap usage? I can't tell if I should be crafting Bronzes because they make up the bulk of decks or Silvers/Golds because they're Silvers and Golds.

silver and golds
bronzes are very scrap inefficient

>page triss is the ultimate waifu

Page Triss was intentionally written to sucker in players unfamiliar with the lore to mirror how Triss repeatedly attempts to sucker in Geralt over the course of the story.

Good post.

I have to sleep, see u tomorrow kurwa

based waifu fags

Ciri

Holy fuck you're right.