Why aren't you a Mormon yet, Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you a Mormon yet, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0a3eJC3qAFU
youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
youtube.com/watch?v=84u5k4bboU4
youtube.co/watch?v=Vm1AI3lp0Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=59w6fzjamU0&t
youtube.com/watch?v=6xi2Bl50XPc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That underwear doesn't look comfy enough.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
Everything you've heard about Mormonism from South Park and the media is true, they're crazy cultist tier. When I stopped going to church they sent guys to my house to check up on me. When I moved two states away for work several months later, they tracked me down and sent some of the locals out to grill me. Stay away.

because it's whack.

What does Mormonism have to offer that other denominations don't?

Because i believe the bible

I'm ordained, but it was all hoops I went through when I was younger and tryna get laid. I'm not mormon because watching anime and masturbating is more worth my time than their games.

>they're crazy cultist tier.
technically they're the polar opposite of a cult, being the largest hierarchical organization on the planet and everything.

an autistic level of science fiction to patch over the plot holes of christianity.

>largest hierarchical organization on the planet
They're not the RCC

youtube.com/watch?v=0a3eJC3qAFU
youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

I mean it's really not any more absurd than "normal" Christianity. It makes perfect sense that the God of the Bible would continue interfering in human affairs and send another prophet. Yes the entire story is fucking stupid, but again, so is its prequel. Christians who make fun of Mormonism are hypocritical as fuck.

>other denominations

>implying Mormons are Christian

Good point, at least they're not fedoras.

*thumb bible*

Too many hispanics.

Their history is fabricated.
Look up the CES letter.
Joe Smith just made stuff up.

That being said, they raise strong moral families in many cases. They may be wrong, but arent too bad really.

youtube.com/watch?v=84u5k4bboU4
They seem to be autistic. Also their little subculture looks like what the 50's would have been with Youtube.Pretty funny

Because I am christian.

went to highschool with a mormon girl who I was head over heels with. Asked her out to prom and her family was just like in that south park episode. Really friendly people who are weird at first, but then I started to envy how much they loved each other and got along.

But apparently she wasnt allowed to date despite the fact that she was 18 and she had this weird under the table arranged marriage set up with another mormon

Don't want to have to marry a brown wife.

I am

>autistic
>1950s tier world view
>unlimited supply of waifus

where do I sign up?

>Join the church nefite we will supply you waifus as long as pay the tithe.
Can someone make a Joseph Smith merchant?

youtube.co/watch?v=Vm1AI3lp0Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=59w6fzjamU0&t
>Mormons try into comedy
>But they cannot use swear words and nothing offensive
>End up doing some Disney channel tier sketch
CUTE

explain to me why you think God was a man before he was God

>1 million subscribers

I very respect these people.
I smoke, I swear, I drink.

And I don't believe enough In myself to be able to get rid of my bad habits.

That's why I'm not a Mormon. I also just want to join Catholics.

Because the Book of Mormon and everything they believe in, isn't logically factual.

>I can go to heaven without Jesus

Sounds like heresy.

Good god, I remember how below average that shit is. I live in Utah not too far from where those guys film. Every time they released an episode all the Mormon kids and teachers would go on about how funny it was. It got to the point where they showed videos in class. The most common one was called fixing good.
youtube.com/watch?v=6xi2Bl50XPc
Once and a while you find a scene that can bring a smile or a laugh, but those are as rare as a Italian not switching sides.

What's on the T-shirt?

>muh trinity
the godhead is the trinity you tard

>Everything you've heard about Mormonism from South Park
But South Park treated Mormons as okay people and lampooned public distrust of Mormonism.

Not really, with Christianity the events could be more or less true. With Mormons you're talking about shit that simply didn't happen like a lost tribe of Israel appearing in the Americas or pre-Columbian animals and plants like cattle, barely, elephants and goats living in the Americas or chariots and metal swords existing in the Americas. There is literally zero evidence that anything in the Book or Mormon happened, whereas the New Testament at least to some extent depicts real people and events and was actually written nearly 2,000 years ago. There is actual historic value to the Bible, no history who isn't a Mormon apologist takes the Book of Mormon seriously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

What does mormon even mean. It has two syllables. Mor-mon. More money? Its a far bigger conspiracy than 911 itself. Arent they like the founders of freemasonry or some shit like that?

you should go re watch that episode.

This is one is better than the others.How did Mormons did a parody about breaking bad if they can't watch it?

>but the bible is totally true, right guys?

The Book of Mormon has no historicity to it, whereas the Bible does.

a shit ton of people still don't adhere to the council of nicaea, it was just a schism inducing event, not everyone in christendom agreeing.

Well, after that South Park episode...