Is Zionism historically justified, Veeky Forums

Is Zionism historically justified, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's reasonable for every major cultural/ethnic group to want a homeland (the key word being "major" -- Kalmykia would not make a viable country). So in that sense, Zionism is justified.

Whether their homeland should've been Palestine is up for debate, however.

nothing is historically justified.

You're gay, tsar.

Then certainly we're all guilty of crimes since nothing can be historically justified

Thank you for that actual statement. The most I got out of /pol/ was "cuck" and "shill". I agree with all of your points, including the right to Palestine land.

>Whether their homeland should've been Palestine is up for debate, however.

Yeah, I could rationalize Israel's existence better if every Jew was sent their, but as it stands the fact it was so optional just stirred up more shit than it was worth.

WW2 was a great opportunity to weaken capitalism by giving the Jews their own country and sending them packing, but instead we just took away the Palestinian nation's land and gave it to Jews who had nothing while continuing to allow them to develop and control the global economy.

It's shocking how cucked we were/still are by the Jews.

No you jews are complete madmen that should be eradicated from the earth, you are the only human beings that can be called naturally evil organisms.

Your Talmud is your attempt at rationalizing your natural evil behavior but the truth is you jews are just evil complete monsters in human skin that only desire to cause mass suffering and misery wherever you go.

Okay /pol/tard, slow your role. Explain how I'm subjectively evil instead of spewing your anti-Semitic bullshit.

Should the Serbs return to Kosovo?
Should Poles return to Galicia?

You're trying too hard, friend.
They are crafty and it is true that there is probably a genetic component to psychopathy that allows them to manipulate gentiles into crushing each other for the benefit of the Jew.

Leverage, lending, finance, etc are all things that were invented by Jews and every hundred or two hundred years they amass so much wealth and power that they get kicked out of wherever they are most influential. Unfortunately, globalization has for the most part made that a non-option.

Historically? Hell no
I'm for giving a home to the homeless but not by stealing the home of someone.

>anti-Semitic bullshit.
Of course anything that makes the most evil humans in history look bad must be false, you are the only KNOWN group of human that have been ejected out of over one hundred countries, the jews claims the white goyim were mean to him in reality the jew is a monster who tried to destroyed the white goyim in their own countries then is confused why they kicked him out.

I wont fall for your shit kike you are not human you are the enemy of the entire human species.

the jews were the master race until jesus christ said racism is bad and you only serve satan
being former elites the jews are good at attacking elites, so you people kinda ruined the world

>lending and finance were invented by the jews,

Do you work in the financial sector? Have you benefited from it at the expense of others?

If you are a Jew, the answer is almost certainly yes. Look at the other Abrahamic religions: Christianity is overwhelmingly charitable. Islam straight-up bans collecting interest.

Judaism, though? Everything is for sale. Hell, if a Jew's daughter gets raped, it's fine as long as the rapist hands over the shekels. A people who have followed that kind of ideology for as long as the Jews have, in spite of morally superior ideologies becoming mainstream, are without a doubt corrupt at a level that is incomprehensible to Western gentiles.

Fuck off Tsar, no one wants your board comparisons

There is no "winning" in capitalism, goyim. And to be perfectly honest, I find fulfillment in intellectual pursuits that don't involve racial politics, which are mostly a waste of time because of the lack of intelligence that trends with those discussions.

Nonetheless, ignoring the historical context of Jewry and holding their values as being anything less than despicable is the behavior of fools and servants.

Actually, I work part time in the financial sector as a insurance consultant. I also work in the food industry, does that mean I poison people simply because I'm Jewish?

I don't benefit from other people. Other people benefit from me. I give money frequently to those who need it, not to mention the very fact that your attempt to stereotype an entire religion is pathetic. If you cannot legitimately argue without attempting to insult then don't try to argue at all.

>you are the only KNOWN group of human that have been ejected out of over one hundred countries
Not him but jews were always a minority in the countries they were in and everyone on Veeky Forums should know what happens to minorities

>does that mean I poison people simply because I'm Jewish?
only indirectly

Piss off, /pol/tard

oy vey

by what? dropping foreskin in fondue?

Yh they are treated nicely because we white are nice people so nice that unlike the muslims who just killed every jew in their countries we gave you the chance to live and get out of our countries. You jews are fucking evil monsters absolute hypocrites talking shit about bad treatment of minorities when you treat the Palestinians like subhumans and dont go HURR HAMAS either I know thats just a Israel lie to sell to stupid white goyim to make not realize Jews are torturing innocent humans FOR FUN.

Do you have any evidence of this supposed torture?

> Financial sector
Got 'im, goyim.

>The food industry
The food industry plays to the natural inclinations of the Jew: manipulation, superficial connections in exchange for financial leverage, convincing people that what they are paying too much for is actually worth it.

Nothing against you personally, senpai, but the Jewish Question is going to be there as long as you and others identify as Jews.

You jews spend your time making up bullcrap like HURR DURR PALI KIDS THROW ROCKS AT ME or HURR DURR PALI WAS SAYING MEAN THINGS TO ME. Meanwhile you evil demons have tanks in every Pali area in THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY, you deny Palis the ability to even move across their own country and openly terrorize them all the time via your terrorist IDF that kills Palis for fun. We all know you Yid psychos are also kidnapping Palis for your twisted human sacrifice practices and IT STILL HAPPENS YOU LYING FUCKING JEW. You already won the land and theres even evidence that Palis never even wanted a war with you, you jews are just pure evil who lie to us and say they want a war so you can get away with these hurting these people FOR NOTHING MORE THAN SADISTIC PLEASURE.

Even blacks as subhuman as they are, are not this wicked in behavior.

>wergild is a JEWISH thing!

>historically justified

Spooked.

"Ancestral claims" are a load of horseshit and only cause conflict. Humans don't live for hundreds or thousands of years. Focus on the here and now.

It's in the Old Testament.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 “If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days."

Exodus 22:16-17 “If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride price for virgins."

Every time some kike here tries to defend himself it's the same shit. First you spam "anti semitism" like some normie as if Veeky Forums cares about your stupid buzzword. Then when that doesn't work you just spam "LE PROOFS??" as a weak damage control

They claim they're being oppressed while they oppress others and cause all kinds of false flags

"Hey Rabbi whatcha doing?" Isn't a meme. Jews false flag all the time to get what they want. Even Malcolm X noticed this fact, watch this vid

youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>the jews are the worst white people, they don't ever wanna be criticized. Remember that nazi March? It was found out they were all jews

They do the same shit today, remember that dumb kike in college who was claiming she was being LE OPPRESSED cuz someone was drawing swastikas on her door. Then the FBI came in and found out she was drawing them HERSELF

You disgusting Ashkenazi Jews aren't even real jews, you're Turk-italian rape babies. Look at your skin and face and try to tell me that you came from the middle East it's a total fucking joke

If anything you should of gotten your homeland back in kharzia

Honestly, if you need to learn one thing it's that everything Jews bitch about is projection

>we are OPPRESSED!
They oppress others with usury and fuck over Palestinians
>Muh white supremacism!
A total cover for their Jewish supremacism, member the chosen race thing
>Muh discrimination
Jews try to get into every white club that ever existed. But try to join a Jewish club and see the actual discrimination and nepotism

I don't hate black people or Muslim or anyone really, the only race that deserves to be legitimately removed are jews to be quite honest. Worst of all is they aren't even real fucking jews. They're monsters and they treat actual jews like dogshit, remember when Israel sterilized 15.000 Ethiopian jews?(the real jews kek) forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/

Literally all of this. As history shows, karma always comes back to bite them in the ass. Israel won't be around for long in the grand scheme of things

TFW I've never claimed oppression. TFW everything you said isn't relevant to the question. Congratulations, you played yourself goy

>Yh they are treated nicely because we white are nice people so nice that unlike the muslims who just killed every jew in their countries
The europeans were persecuting and expulsing jews while the Ottomans were allowing their religion and its practice.
Not saying that europeans were never nice and that muslims were always nice, just pointing out how wrong you are.
Also why did you assume I was jew? Pretty sure i wrote "Not him" in my post.

They got kicked out of over 100 countries

If it was just 5 countries, you could make the point that jews dindu nuffin
But 100?

>If you smell shit everywhere you go, look under your shoe

Judaism 101, be a piece of shit and don't take responsibility for it

Jews already know their days are numbered so they use their terrorist state Israel to rain nuclear radiation on every inhabited spot of earth, these humans are so fucking evil they would make the entire human species extinct out of pure butthurt over not being able to enslave us.

I don't think you can prove that to be factual

This video is pure gold

>White Nazis not in Germany but right here in new York
>and when they caught those Nazis they found one of them was a jew
>Always running around here trying to make you feel sympathetic for them

L O L
It's the same thing they do today!

Like I said, every minorities were used as scapegoats whenever things went wrong, look at the story of these countries and about all the minorities that lived there and were stigmatized and you will see

This. When they go down it won't be pretty, they're like north korea

>Catcha: best kora

Smell that shit under your shoe, Shlomo

It is fact you evil piece of shit, many have talked about how your Samson Option is the most sinister thing that could occur in human history.

Why jew why are you like this? You are an alien form of human no other human on earth acts like devils at all even blacks are just wild animals but you fully understand what you do and why you do it yet continue to do it that makes you evil BECAUSE YOU STILL CHOOSE TO DO IT.

Meanwhile while the genocidal kikes bitch about proof you get arrested for trying to question their narrative of WWII. If it is revealed that the Holocaust was a lie made up by jews that would truely cement them as the most wicked organisms that have existed on this planet ever.

This famalam

No, we're all guilty of nothing because we are just in history like everyone else.

And again you are assuming that I'm jew.

Daily reminder IT WAS YOUR FUCKING KIND THAT RELEASED THE AFRICAN JUNGLE BEAST INTO THE NEW WORLD.

Oh jews your evil knows no bounds you talk stuff about scapegoating yet you malevolent demons scapegoat every single evil thing you go and pin the blame on us whites. Sure slavs were cancer in Europe but why WERE YOU THE JEWS EJECTED AND NOT THE SLAVS HMMMM?

>Yeah, I could rationalize Israel's existence better if every Jew was sent their, but as it stands the fact it was so optional just stirred up more shit than it was worth.

What countries have all their citizens "sent there"? Should we send all the Irish from the US back to Ireland? Why not? That's also why Israel.

Why wont you leave us alone you asian piece of shit? Fuck off back to your desert land and leave us white people alone, all you jews do is come to our countries to rob us of our wealth yo done produce a single things UNLESS it slowly destroys us, even in biblical times your kind was always seen as the spawn of Satan by other Canaanite civilizations.

The Irish don't use usury and political influence to create militant capitalist societies.

Jews have money and use usury to take it away from others. Money influences politics. Politicians pass laws that protect the Jews, both legally and through arming police and military.

If you sent the Jews to Israel, it would be a very poor country because Jews only thrive in countries where their millennia of inbreeding and culture of deception and manipulation benefit them (i.e. in the presence of gentiles).

Over thousands of years, humanity has repeatedly come to the same conclusion. You have allowed them to pull the wool over your eyes.

>both legally
are there any particular laws that protect jews but not other people?

And what is wrong with usury?

Do you use any Israeli products invited by Israel? Such as lithium iron batteries, invited by Israeli companies, like the ones in your mother's vibrator, that's right shitskin, when you hear hear that moaning sound in her bedroom, that will be here 12 inch vibrator being powered by lithium batteries allowing that big boy to buzz all night long since day can't make her wet no more. Israel is the only entity that can make her cum. Israel fucks your mom.

>not using a cucumber.

> Laws that protect Jews but not other people
Basically every financial law passed in the West that deals with modern banking is another layer of protection.
> What is wrong with usury?
It is a form of enslavement.

Jews are not only human cancer to whites they are human cancer to every human group on earth, in every country they do the same thing oppress and subjugate the dominant population slowly while robbing them of their wealth. The former king nigger of Uganda realized how cancerous jews are and ejected them out of Uganda, the majority of diamond businesses are owned by jews meaning jews proxy enslavee africans to rob africans of their own resources. Of course the jew distracts the retarded nigger by saying the white man did it but the jew does not realize the negro cant tell the difference between a jew or a white man as such a negro has no issue slaughtering a jew.

Oh if only the blacks in the Caribbean and America knew the truth about what you did to their ancestors to make a buck of human suffering.

We whites never wanted slavery at all but the fucking jews pressued us into doing it, in the end we got what we wanted the ending of slavery but the jew then trained the african nigger to be his perfect biological weapon against us white people.

>not using a cucumber.
I've been bamboozled

>layer of protection
yes, to ensure that states don't collapse overnight or the financial system that goes bust.
>it's a form of enslavement.
Taking a loan because you don't have ready access to capital with the promise to pay it back later is slavery?

wait until you shove a thin carrot up your ass while fapping and come buckets.

Please go make yourself into a Shaheed and do everyone a favor.

Jew do explain how muslims countries with no usury still have functioning economies, we dont need usury at all in the globa economic system, you jews are nothing but lazy thieves who cant come up with real productive ways to make money that isnt just stealing from people.

>yes, to ensure that states don't collapse overnight or the financial system that goes bust.

And who would that hurt?

> Taking a loan because you don't have ready access to capital with the promise to pay it back later is slavery?

Usury /=/ loan
Usury = loan + interest

>still have functioning economies
because islamic banking makes up 1% of the total assets in the world, and are supplementary to the modern financial system, and islamic banking operates by risk sharing - meaning the bank will have a say in the investment you make.

Only a fucking jew would care about banking to this degree. Banks are just places to store money but jews decided to turn banks into the most cancerous things in history. Its is absolutely ridiculous that a freaking country can go into debt and never repay it thus causing it to inflate its currency making the lives of its inhabitants harder and for what? Some stupid global enslavement I mean economic system created by jews? The very fact the jewish Rothschild banks can cause depressions or recessions show the economy is just a meme jews use to distract from the fact we are enslaved by them financially.

Islamic banks make money on loans in much the same way that traditional banks do. They just don't do it explicitly.

Not only does it defy all logic to believe that these institutions don't accept any compensation for undertaking risk, but they literally couldn't exist if they didn't profit on loans that they gave.

>store money

no, a box in your house is a place to store money.

A bank guarantees your money, provides you with interest to increase your money over time and uses it to loan it to people who need money and thus generates more wealth.

>this thread.

lol

If you're not trolling you should seriously consider suicide.