/pubg/

>Blue Zone changes
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-19-playerunknowns-battlegrounds-testing-blue-zone-changes

>Detailed map of Erangel/Miramar with loot highlighted
pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/
op.gg

>Discords
discord.gg/jvW4UKw
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/laizidiyu
steamcommunity.com/id/DontPeekMe
pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/DontPeekM3?region=eu
pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/SweatyTesticles?region=na
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew lads

Gj. Right on the top of the bell curve

I am so fucking sick of this fucking game crashing every time I want to view a replay after I have played a game.

What site?

>Last 189 Matches
> 2 Wins
> 53 Top 10s
I'm ok with that.

Do you consider a win with just 80 people less (or even more?) than a win against 99?

that is op.gg

I had that. I verified the integrity of my game files on steam and it stopped

why do you even care

Was that supposed to be a question?

steamcommunity.com/id/laizidiyu

Shame we can't profile cheaters any more because it might be racist, this is textbook material for a disposable cheating account.

>1 file failed to validate
Might be cool.

I consider any win hard earned considering how many cheaters there are in this game.

How do people manage to have fun playing this game? Almost every other game I'm getting killed by chingchongleesong24567 from halfway across the map only to check the death cam to find out OH WOW, HE WAS CHEATING! IMAGIEUNE MIEYY SHOWCK!

steamcommunity.com/id/DontPeekMe

pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/DontPeekM3?region=eu

This was the other guy who blatantly cheated, i wonder if i get banned for naming and shaming for posting these on bluehole forum.

I cant deal with the shakes man. I am too easily startled.

eu ffp
Ying is scared of the white colonialist devil

My internet is so shit so I might as well be the rubber-banding Chinese cheater at that point...

weapons link is out of date. doesnt have any of the new guns.

I feel you, bro. I'm the same way. Everything's finally starting to click with me though

The vast majority of chinks stick to TPP. Just play FPP and you'll be fine.

How do I stop being so scared all the time?

I literally jump in shock every time I encounter someone so I lose my focus and die.

Haven't been this scared since I played Stalker SoC. Can't believe what a pussy I sound like, but seriously, PUBG is terrifying.

should i report the people who play with cheaters as well? the fact they haven't teamkilled him and just follow him to the top is evidence enough they are part of his cheating.

I guess start jumping in highly populated areas to get used to being shot at.

Huh, looks like I'm not the only one.

I also wish there was a way to turn down the volume of bullets. This freaks me out when I'm just casually scavenging through a completely obscure faraway cabin and someone's spotted me and is shooting at me.

Can't really say anything besides "just play more lmao." Also bullets are pretty earrape for me because I have my volume up a decent amount for footsteps. It's aids.

Be the hunter. You'll pick up on the routes people take from one spot to another

pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/SweatyTesticles?region=na

This is the hacker I ran into last night, He just stood on a hill in the middle of the circle and instantly locked on people 180 degrees with a mini14 gunning anyone in LOS down instantly.

>squadmates die
>go aggro with winchester
>kill 4 people from the same squad, 2 with straight headshots
muh

Are chink botters driving down the price of new crates or does it shoot down that quickly now?

Also, anyone tried actually buying keys and selling cosmetics? Not sure if its worth to reinvest some of this crate money into keys for next week.

It makes me so fucking angry that they made the Win 94 a .45 gun when its most used cartridge is a .30 caliber one. They could've just made it 7.62 ezpz.

I can never justify genuinely keeping it
But it's pretty fun during early game frenzies

how is this possible or allowed?

I'm so hardcore I play with music in the background

This, I've never had problems but ive only really played FFP

Would you post your player name (or screenshot/webm containing it) here?

were you wounded at all before he shot you?

>tfw I don't get that startled and I don't even play that much
Watch WackyJack's video about it.

I don't want to get deaf, so I play with speakers and loudness equalization on. The difference between gunfire to your left and right (for example) becomes very subtle, but I got used to it and can tell where the noise comes from, most of the time.

no also level one vest

wrong post

50% speed by the way.
no cuts by the way.

>everyone who kills me is a hacker

not saying he is a hacker. look at the ammo count and you may realize what the post is about.

>shit game is shit
okay

wow you are a unfunny cunt arent you?

The killcam just high-lights how absolutely fucked the latency is in this game between players. It might showcase cheating, but it's hard to tell.

Jokes aside, we've reached a point on OCE where it's almost entirely hackers winning. I know it's not as bad for you guys in EU and the US, but we're right next door to these Chinese fuckers and they love playing on our servers in every game. What makes me want to choke the little yellow cunts is that apparently they consider OCE servers "easy wins" in every game. I can only imagine some smug little dicked Ching Chong smirking as he easily wins a match using his aimbots and wallhacks, knowing that his ability to pay for an advantage makes him superior to foreign devils.

so is this guy hacking or not

I can't tell

xth for squads

Making webms is too much work. :/
VP8 is shitty.
Are the webmforretards automatic settings good?

Use webmforretards, tick high quality mode and cap the size at 3mb. I spend more time trimming than anything

It's really simple why the fuck do you need automatic settings.
>using the cap size limit
Have fun getting your videos cut off. It's really simple to set the resolution and bitrate to what you want to maximize quality.

>Have fun getting your videos cut off.
It does that maybe one out of ten times and you can adjust things to work around it anyway

What resolution and bitrate do you usually use?

depends how long it is, short or static camera webms can be 1280x720 and have a decent bitrate, longer ones would need to be 540 or even 360p and lower bitrate to fit under 3mb.

Depends how long the clip is.
For anyclip longer than 20 secs generally 800 horizontal and 1400 bitrate.
For smaller I just use 800 horizontal and 2000 bitrate. Never really needed webms to be that big.

My first webm (after a lot of shitty tries). What do you think about the quality?
Made with XMedia Recode. Bitrate: 2700

This is my second chicken dinner. It is from my unlucky victim's perspective.
>realizes his cover will be out of safe zone
>panics/throws spaghetti

The bitrate also goes to shit with a lot of movement which you need to factor in, for example

It looks fine but thats 3mb on a 9 sec webm. Rarely do you want the quality to be that pristine unless you are trying to show off some small detail. As long as people can see the set of actions clearly you are good.
Also this, movement kills it. I could play a game like hearthstone and easily make a minute or longer webm 3mb because of how little movement there is compared to pubg.

is the AK good for anything?

Close range spraying, hypothetically. It takes 1 less shot to kill than 5.56 weapons against all levels of armour, but also has a slower ROF, so... maybe if you have an SKS and just wanna pool up ammo for convenience?

It's not bad for sniping with as it does the most damage of the basic AR's. Just treat it as a makeshift dragunov

>this jabroni wants all the loot in to always be in high pop areas so it turns into COD

only use AK for a week, for spray, tapping, sniping(it takes 8x). silenced, comepensated, flash hindered... just use it and you gonna see how strong that shit is.

Compensator makes it pretty good. But without one, it's good in close quarters and thats about it.

Nobody cares

Screenshot of this dinner. This is me.

>M16 AND a SCAR

Well done man

>Rarely do you want the quality to be that pristine unless you are trying to show off some small detail
But >muh autism can't stand the shitty quality.

Is that good or bad? I had a 4x on the M16.
Ext mag, red dot and vert foregrip on the SCAR.
And a spare 8x.

Thanks, man! Curiously, the kills were evenly spaced throughout the match.

bruh play FPP

You should use an angled foregrip over the vert foregrip every time. Also, the M416 is objectively the best 5.56 that you can't find in a crate.

He could be, Idk though

Guys that are serious about cheating don't let their stats get too crazy. Those are some godly numbers thats for sure. I'd guess that's legit, just a good player.

Why do people always say this, use what you like

I know, but I didn't have much time and the queue time on FPP is too long.

I know about the angled, but I didn't have any.
Also couldn't find any M416.
I had 5 frag grenades, though.

>I know, but I didn't have much time and the queue time on FPP is too long.
You have time for a 20-30 minute game but not a 30 second queue?

my first din din

This is wrong and retarded. Vertical recoil isn't random and can be 100% accounted for, horizontal recoil is random and can't always be accounted for. Taking the vertical foregip is always the worse option.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUUUDE JUST LIKE HAHA USE WHAT YOU WANT LIKE LOL IT DOESNT MATTER XDDD USE YOUR PREFERENCE LIKE DUDE NOTHING MATTERS AT ALL BTW IM A NIHILIST

wow man what the fuck is wrong with you?

m4 is good but isnt going to carry you for the victory...

I'm not the one who took it as a personal attack when somebody offers a third party advice

>use what you like
>when one is quantifyably better overall

>Mini fires twice a second on a good day
How fucking hard did they nerf this shit?

People were being faggots and binding fire to the mousewheel, the SKS was nerfed for the same reason

Nice! How many hours, user?
And why don't you enable the weapons and armor icons?

>tfw you get awm'd in the face

>Haven't played PUBG in weeks
>Hop on and do extremely well
>Top 5 in 3 games, top 10 in the next 3
>My cousin wants to duo and I like having a partner
>He plays so passive that he has elevation on two guys pushing me, also from behind
>He opts to hide in the top floor of the house so they don't see him rather than help me
>Ask why he didn't help
>"I didn't want to die too"
>He ends up running as far as he can in the opposite direction
>They snipe him anyway

Thanks for reading my blog

Why did u zoom in so much?

>try playing duo
>partner almost always leaves

mid game miramar is the gayest shit ever
fuck this map desu

>Travel from the blue zone to the middle of bumfuck nowhere white zone
>Someone literally there to kill me

That's me

That's sometimes me, if I like my loadout I just camp in a remote spot and tab out until I hear footsteps or need to move

PUBG makes my fans run so fucking loud and nothing I do seems to fix it.

>PUBG is poorly optimized so it runs hot
>hot = fans
Did I really need to spell this out for you?

Yes

Oh

Jesus Christ the OCE servers are fucking infested with hackers, when the fuck are they going to region lock China? Wait let me guess

>Hurr not all Chinese durr

It's enough of them that it's a fucking problem.