Greek or Latin Fathers?

Gonna be the Greeks for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russian

start with the greeks

That's a bit too late, Yaroslavl.

Your so called church fathers are the equivalent of an Isis fighter picking up a book by Plato an attempting to refute it with basis on muh revealed scripture by muh sand God ooga booga heathens ooga booga yhwh Akbar

russians are orthodox thus greek
kys contrarian retard

I kid you not these so called fathers are Greek in name only, but shitskin in spirit. They protested and stood against every achievement of high Greco-Roman civilization. They protested against the "inpious doctrines" of the "natural philosophers", and they particularly opposed the sphericity of the earth for centuries (with the exception of Augustine, who was educated and high class enough to at least shut the fuck up about it), until the middle ages settled and an educated Pope rose to the throne. Ooga booga Jesus akbar!

why not both?

The sky is a tent and the earth is a disc!
The power of Yhwh alone keeps the tide from flooding the earth!
Behead all those who claim that the earth is spherical!

These are the inspired thoughts of your so called fathers.

Pretty sure the roman church accepts both as being valid where as the east seems to think you cant be a real church father if you didn't write in greek

euphoric

Ooh! Ooh! Yhwh akbar!
Yhwh demands babies' foreskins
Ooh! Ooh! Yhwh akbar!
Muh desert spirit

Aristotle:
>rain clouds are formed due to the water vapor cooling in the upper atmosphere
Church fathers:
>Nooo! Yhwh sends the rain by opening flood gates in sky! Yhwh send thunder to kill heathen infidel! Yhwh smash science!
>Akbaaar! Yhwh akbaaar!

>being this assmad

Ooh! Ooh! Yhwh akbar!
Ga! Ga! Yhwh akbar!
Booh! Booh! Yhwh akbar!
Ga! Ga! Yhwh akbar!

Chant with me brethren! Lest Yhwh should send thunder and rain from heaven (which is just a few kilometers above the atmosphere, right after the waters above the crystal ceiling firmament).

>Whisper not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
>Proverbs 23:9

Ooga booga Yhwh has has stretched the heavens like a tent.
The cosmos is actually a beduin tent. I kid you not, brethren!
It's not like primitive nomadic tribesmen would have imagined that. No! It's an infallible revelation by God himself!

If you don't believe that the sky is a gigantic tent with water above it you are fool!
Behead those that don't believe in Yhwh!

Is this actual, literal autism looks like?

Ooh! Ooh! Yhwh akbar!
Yhwh akbar! Ooh! Ooh!
Ga! Ga! Yhwh akbar!
Yhwh akbar! Ga! Ga!

Chant psalms unto the lord, brethren!

How dare you call the infallible teachings of the sacred scripture and the inspired opinion of the church fathers autism?
Yhwh shall punish you by sending a bear to eat your children, heathen!

Yah-weh-Yah-weh-Ya akbar!
Yah-weh-Yah-weh-Ya akbar!

Yhwh smash!
Yhwh demand more baby foreskin!
Yhwh personally come down and wrestle you! (And lose lol!)

Ooh! Ooh! Yhwh akbar!
Akbar! Akbar! Yhwh! Yhwh!

Yhwh has big shlong!

If not believe Yhwh wrestle infidel and win 5/10 of the times!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
The image the shitposter is using is pretty interesting actually

Yhwh no like little girl! Yhwh like little boy with juicy foreskin!

Yhwh not pleased! Yhwh wrestle YOU!

Prepared to be schlonged by Yhwh!

Yhwh have like 49,99% chance of winning wrestling match! (You not called Jacob you?)

>You not called Jacob you?
No, but you called retard

Akbaaaaaaar!!!!1

I think it's mocking YHWH, considering 1 it's not in Israel/Judah, 2 it's long after Jews are forbidden to make images, 3 the image is newer than the inscription, 4 it depicts an Egyptian godess.

circumcision wasn't unique to the Jews at the time. pretty much everyone in the region was circumcised other than the Philistines, since they were immigrants from the Aegean

WHO dare mock great YHWH?!

YHWH wrestle him! YHWH almost never lose... YHWH great spirit!

I don't think the image or inscription is by Jews, but I fail to see how it's mocking YHVH. I see it as evidence for wider regional polytheistic worship of YHVH. notice that it says YHVH of Samaria and his Asherah and YHVH of Teman and his Asherah. this second location is in Edom.

Yhwh's schlong is bigger than the average! I swear to Yhwh. Yhwh not even compensating!

Baal bought schlong enlarger on e-bay! Not fair!

Yhwh hates the boastful...