Period: 2018-01-18 04:00 - 01-25 03:59 UTC

>Total Login Rewards
25 SQ (5 Daily for 5 days)
5 All 4* EXP
5 3* ATK & HP Fou
5 Golden Apples
5 Tickets

>Campaign Info
4* CE (+50 bond points): Mash, Altria, Jeanne, Altera, Arjuna, Scat, Ushi, Mephi, Jekyll, or Darius
Mystic Code Anniversary Blonde, Start Dash Campaign, 1/2 AP Embers, Altera NP Interlude, Brynhild Trial Quest

>Rate Up
5* Brynhild [Limited]
4* Beowulf, Fionn mac Cumhaill

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais#Child_killer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LIZ LOVE

Is it safe to fuck Mecha Eli-chan?

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

I wouldn't risk her rusty snatch

Liz Hate!

Why does Brynhildr's NP look so shit?

Because we are still at the low-budget stage of the game.

DO NOT FIST THE ROBOT GIRLS

This

>Posting servants you aren't getting for two years
Why did you do this

How do I get ready for the valentine's day event?

I want to fuck the lizard.

Book a nice restaurant and rent a suit.
You don't want your Servant thinking you're poor do you?

Can you clear 40ap Mats dailies?
If yes you’re ready

Oh shit

How is page farming for Valentines? I need to farm about 30.

RIP user

Everlasting reminder

Gilles was a pedophile who kidnapped young boys to rape and then sacrifice trying to summon demons, and i'm pretty sure they mention it in his profile in-game.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais#Child_killer

Gilles did nothing wrong.

Are there other Servants that want to kill (You)? Benkei comes to mind.

Truly /our guy/

Every thread until I can kissu his chinchin

This is the Whore of Babylon, Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth.

Lu Bu, Spartacus.

Oh, well I assumed that was only after he went batshit insane after Jeanne died and became a caster, and that he liked kids in a normal way in his saber version. Did he love Jeanne romantically? Or was he gae

I like Nero's design and background but fucking hell she's too annoying

If Lizfags and Modredfags were to fuse together in some spic DBZ method, would the resulting retardation collapse upon itself and form a black hole?

You’re fucking annoying

Prelati was the true villain, Gilles dindu nuffin

>tfw I took bad decisions

Are there even Mordredfags?

>person makes a valid criticism of your waifu
>sperg out immediately
Never change based umutards

>The average Lizposter.
Even though i said that, i still fap to Liz a lot.

There are a lot of debate that put Gilles as a victim of political reasons. Some British guy wanted his lands and France wasn't doing good after selling Jeanne.
Unlike Nero, people debate if he was really a murdered or a victim of the church and politics. Nero on the other hand was an asshole and he deserves all the hatred.
Umu may be your waifu, but remember who is the origin of her

Lizfriends are very inteligent

There has to be at least a couple, surely they all didn't forget how to breathe and die.

Based on how Gilles spoke to Artoria in Zero when he thought she was Jeanne, he probably did want to fuck the saint.

>valid criticism
"Too annoying" is not a valid criticism, it's just a lazy complaint.

I like Mordred but not as a waifu. She's pretty cool and would be fun to hang out with.

dumb tenga emperor is probably my most fapped servant

Are you blind, she's a pretty popular character

Reminder that Jannu is afraid of yogurt

Nero's problem is how much everything she has ever appeared in except for the original Extra complete whitewashes all the bad shit that he historically did. Like the great fire of Rome wasn't even her fault in Fate, she was framed for it. They wank her too much. Extella was the worst case of this.

IIRC everyone who fought at Jeanne's side talked about how nice and big her tits were, so i assume Gilles was one of those guys.

You didn't say that, I did.

I guess they just don't stand out so much with all the lizfaggotry and cuckposting.

Is it possible to summon regular Nero from valentines summoning campaign? I don't think I'm ready to commit to marriage yet.

>it's not valid criticism because I said so
Her voice is horrible, no wonder she gives herself headaches. She's pretentious as fuck but unlike her counterparts Gil, Ozzy or even Nobu she has nothing to back it up with, she ended up being hated by her own people after making shitty decisions and killed herself on a dirt road.
Her source of pride is building a monument where she'd lock her citizens in to force them to watch her shitty performances.
Stay assblasted nerofag :^)

I like Mordred but she's not my waifu. I'd have drinks and play vidya with her.

Post smug redmans

>actually elaborating instead of just saying 'hurr durr annoying'
You posted a valid criticism now, thanks for understanding.

>France wasn't doing good after selling Jeanne.
What are you talking about?

Kiyohi

I should spam 30 AP embers if I just want mana prisms, right?

>this was a week ago
>he still has it like this

No, 20

Wtf I didn't realize Nero and Cu were such horrible people, it really is better not knowing their history. Although aren't a lot of characters written differently from their historical versions, can we assume that some fate characters aren't really how they are in history in the fate universe?

Weird how Ching Shih isn't a servant, i thought she was super popular.

Is there much point to keeping 1-4* CEs if I have the 5* versions, like blue keys vs. Formalcraft? I imagine even if cost is ever an issue, it's because you're trying to cram event CEs and you'd slap on a NP start CE as filler

Jesus christ.

Who should I bring out of the depths of my second archive to level and ascend: Hans, Kojiro or Hassan? I don't care about gameplay.

I can't wait for Nerofags to get cucked by Hakuno once Last Encore comes out. It's going to be even more hilarious than Sieg cucking Jeannefags was, at least Jeannefags aren't obnoxious.

The Saint

>tfw you'll never ever be EE's friend

There are some lines for Saber Gilles which give the disturbing implication that he had desires back then. Nothing he'd acted no, most likely, but implications that he'd go that way when he went crazy.

Although like said, there were a lot of politics at the time and most likely, other nobles wanted Gilles' land/disliked his connections to Jeanne and used the trial as an easy way to get it away from from.

Continue crying and here's my last (You) use it wisely faggot

>can we assume that some fate characters aren't really how they are in history in the fate universe?

I want to fuck that snek

Hans

>Just one meteoric horseshoe left to get for to ascend Titturia
The thought of having to farm 12 of those per skill fills me with dread, though.

The Saint

I like to keep at least one MLB of every useful 3* CE.

when does it air?

Is there a whale dumber than EE?

Ruler George when?

What'd Cu do that was horrible? I've never looked into Ulster stuff.

Fate completely whitewashes Nero's history though. Everyone loved her and she just got framed. Can't have a waifu with faults you know.

>tfw using EE's servants while he's in tournament games to give him a power boost
Pretty sure it's won him at least 2 games now.

>t-this is my last (you) now stop insulting my favorite whore
You're not fooling anyone with the pic. Literally SEETHING

Jeanne has fags ?

Are you me? Are you the guy I was talking to last thread?

Remember when they bitched and cried about Altera being the Christmas welfare and not their precious oomoo?

I wonder how Nerofags that played Extra before FGO existed feel about this.

>Fate completely whitewashes Nero's history though. Everyone loved her and she just got framed. Can't have a waifu with faults you know.

It doesnt quite whitewash it.

It just gives it the "That happened later in her life" treatment.

Nerofags are worse than Lizfags

Starts either this week or next.

I'm honestly not too excited for it, there's still no sign of Tamamo or Redman who in the original game were on equal spotlight with Nero.

At least Hakuno is an already established character.

No, they're pretty much how history remembers them with some minor editing. Cu is a 'rapist' by modern terms, Vlad really did shove Ottomans onto spikes ass first, and Ozy had Jewish slaves.

So kinda like Liz and carmilla

I am you, James.

>can we assume that some fate characters aren't really how they are in history in the fate universe?

After watching Fate Apo ending, i felt bad making her as my waifu. She indeed came to me as my first 5 star on my early days of FGO, but I think Sieg deserve to be with her more than i do.

You'd have to be one to enjoy slurping the dragon semen out of her stinky cunt

>mashu's actually thinking I'd accept
lol

>Nero
>an asshole
>unjustly blamed for the fire on Rome, when it is actually rather dubious, given how intra early Catholic fights got and that Rome was really fucking flammable for a metropolis.
>Hated by both groups who went on to write history (Senate and Christians)
>Helped the economy out of stagnation by making money flow