jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Waifufag filter
pastebin.com/c3pvdbj4

Blizzworld hits January 23

Here comes T.Racer!

What kind of microphone do you guys use?

Sombra online.

>still nothing about gook domination

I use this one
*grabs my dick*

Fuck I posted the wrong one
Maybe next time

2€ mic from Conrad, I taped it on my headphones' cables.

WHEN

Clear skies, full hearts, can't lose.

hot

You want to dominate some Korean players? Well I wouldn't blame you...

what's the mech gonna look like tho?

a cute

>Blizzard tease one little spray
>metric fuckloads of neko D.Va art materialises

Truly the internet is a wonderful place

I want Moira to manipulate my genes and make me into her clone/wife.

I just got suspended for leaving skirmish, rad.

Angela is full of STDs after spending so many night shifts fucking with other nurses and patients in unhealthy places back when she was doing her internship.

Have they given up on the lore? Been a while since it has had any updates.

They never cared in the first place.

uprising

Watch them sag her pants and give her a few face piercings once the skin comes out, lel

Bunch of lies!

I live to protect this smile.

I still love you.

In terms of updates, Moira was a somewhat large one. It gave a lot of info on Reyes, and Talon. And since esports is the "thing" right now, I think that accounts to the delay. Don't think the has suddenly ended, it's just piss slow.

Oh shut the fuck up.

xQc LIVE bois

Surely they will deliver any time now...

I didn't hear about malnourishment. What happened?

Friends I'm looking for a webm with Lena Oxton. It was a part of the cinematic trailer with her saluting but it had subtitles saying something like "I will always be with you". I lost it when my HDD died, but maybe someone has it?

We all do :3

>He does preshows before streams now
absolute madman

that's the best part, who the fuck wants to watch him zap niggers on winston for hours

I think the idea with that cartoon and his gameplay wasn’t suppose to be about him countering Tracer (or genji.) but rather showing off that like his play style, DF is all about patience and choosing the right moment to strike. Orisa is the one whose canonically meant to be the counter to DF and any hero who can use force to wreck your shit (Reinhardt, Mei, Winston). That kinda stuff b

I love Angela

yeah but this month is blizzworld and next month is chinese new year. Just saying, will be a while until we get anything, also OWL is until may. Just feels like they have given up on it.

Pretty much. Watch 20 mins and then you piss off.
No way I'm watching him play the game itself.

Time to leave the thread

I'd say so but who the hell knows. If we get lore with the new event it has to tie into the new year somehow. I don't know how they would do that.

>tfw zen main

I know

But you couldn't

and now she's being nerfed to death.

>your hitbox vs every other hitbox in the game

One of the thing Jeff said in his "year in review" video is that the lore is going to focus on the recall this year. I'd like some more backstory clarity personally but its probably not a bad idea to shift to that since it's been hanging in the air for a while.

That smile is full with herpes inside.

Why isn't he doing anything.

now I'm smiling :)

>bored so I decide to play today
>four losses in a row
I guess I shouldn’t play today

>queue
>missing 1
>get sent back to the main screen
>queue for 5 mins
>missing 2
>other players are the same
dead
game

stop treating mentally ill people as entertainment, please.

Excuse me, you must be mistakenly confused with your whore of a waifu.

Mercy is devine and pure

No.

>it'll be months before I can get this skin for my alt
>well after the mercy meta is dead
I don't get it, why didn't they make the uprising skins available normally?

She's a doctor user. Nobody is healthier than her.

Alright, guess that makes sense. But honestly, that does not make me think they haven't given up. Jeff and Chu always say more lore will come, but nothing ever substantial comes out, like they keep just doing flashbacks.

Did anyone try the PTR changes? Is she no longer a must pick?

>literally countered by every other hero in the game
>can still 1v1 all of them

What the fuck is this normie shit
This nigger is doing reviews of Twitch emotes.
Wheres the drama

The last flashback lead to confirmation that Rein responded to the recall. That still moved that plot line forward. That cinematic was also necessary to explain Rein's motivations.

Believing anything Jeff says

nice Overwatch related post

So would it just be like Mei and Reinhardt where someone else like Genji or Mcree pick up the phone? I mean Mei wouldn’t be alive if not for Winston and we’ve learnt how much of Rein is just a whole lot of walking PTSD and possibly dementia. Would we instead just head straight for these already shown characters reuniting in Gibraltar? Would Reyes and Moira even know about the recall. I’m still debating whether or not Reaper knew his attack would push Winston to start the recall.

And then we hve the non overwatch/talon guys running around who didn’t even get a comic. With how slow they’ve been; what the hell can they actually show by the end of the year that’ll make sense?

i dont think they are nerfing her float and her jump to another player thing so shes still going to be the best healer

What the fuck is it with Tumblr people always having the same godawful artstyle?

Quit whining

Who's a popular Dva or Hog streamer?
Everyone just showcases their dps skills or xqc plays monkey all day is boring.

post yfw mercy finally gets nerfed and the mercyshitters are left scrambling

Would you dedicate your life to protecting her smile?

2016 was two years ago.

she looks like a man

Yes.

I just won a game because I swapped to Mercy. Why is she like this?

nah

I want a moira doll that looks like that to cuddle with at night.

he is right tho

Best healer even without res.

>With how slow they’ve been; what the hell can they actually show by the end of the year that’ll make sense?

There is plenty of lead up to a "calamity" some kind that is going to impact earth. Associated with the weather anomaly and the god programs. Talon under Doomfist's advisement is all for another human crisis and looks to be creating genetic alterations which he very well might try to inject humanity with thanks to Moira. It's been hinted that Reaper is a sleeper agent trying to take Talon down from the inside. We already know Sombra is a sleeper agent and we know that Doomfist mostly knows as well because Reaper knows.

There is a lot going on and there is a line drawn between two sides along with other characters flip flopping between sides or sitting firmly in the middle. It's got plenty of potential.

honestly they can leave everything else as it is. Just take away her ability to be near impossible to hit or kill when she’s uses her stupid glide. I should be allowed to interrupt that stupid ability when I’m standing in front of her a shoting her in the face.

I know, it's important to establish character motivation, however Rein is a character I don't think anyone doubted would not answer the recall. He was not a character that need that flashback. Not to mention that if he needs that much time, how long will it take for the rest of the gang to respond to the recall?
Also, the pace of comics and cinematics both seemed to have slowed down. Just feels like they just want to keep on doing the minimum they can to keep the story alive.

Just learn to aim, its not that hard desu

>Steady, constant stream of healing, that regains HP real fucking quick
>Can resurrect people that died
>Ult allows the retard to stay up in the air, and fly down and instantly resurrect people when needed, then get back up in the air

The ultimate shitter character. Why else do you see so many gamer girls and low rankers maining her? It's because it takes no thought whatsoever and it can easily turn the tide of a game if the other team doesn't have a mercy too.

Regenerating health and almost instant means of large distances on a 1-second cooldown can benefit many people.

Absolutely.

Pretty much everyone agrees that no more instant rez. fast flight, and a lowered duration for the ult won't make her a must-pick anymore. She may be useful in the first parts of certain maps because she can rez people right off the bat but generally not all the time now.

xqc just said he's permabenched

PORTEUR

Thank fucking christ.

Well he cant play for 3 weeks, he won't even scrim with the team. He probably won't play a single game until half season.

this, with how slow they are, I wouldn't be surprised if they only manage to get the new overwatch fully recalled by next year.
Like there were rumors of a single player story game being developed for overwatch. If that is true, which I doubt, it would take years before we even see it, and by then, everyone will have even forgotten that overwatch has any story.

Ive killed Pharahs with zen orbs (solo)?and I’ve outdueled snipers with mei on top of having a pretty decent Mccree for more serious flycatching. It’s just so erratic, idk how even a pro is meant to consistently hit someone that’s literally as mobile as a spectator camera.

And nothing of value was lost. Over/under on when he an heroes?

a fucking leaf

When are these changes gonna hit? Day 23 with the new content or it will be pushed to later thanks to the league?

I wonder if they are going to change anything about uprising. They haven't really changed anything about the last events that substantially, so I doubt besides some extra skins that nothing much will change about uprising.

He makes 80k a month