In 1948 when they decided to created the jewish state israel...

In 1948 when they decided to created the jewish state israel. Why was it considered imperative that there was a Jewish state on their historic homeland in 1948?

Why not an assyrian state on their historic homeland? Or a cossack state on their ancestral homeland? or a basque state on their historic homeland? Why does a tribe deserve their own country based on borders that existed 3000 years ago?

Because there were influential Jews in the British government, like Benjamin Disraeli.

Jews had better PR, used terrorism for last 40yrs to achive their goal and just got 'causted

There was basically no justice to the decision.

Everybody got memed by the holocaust industry.

>In 1948 when they decided to created the jewish state

Jewish people had always lived in the area and had long wanted a state. European Jewish settlements began in 1882. Zionists movements began in 1890's. The Balfour Declaration was 1917. 1947, the United Nations called for the partitioning of Palestine.

>Why was it considered imperative that there was a Jewish state on their historic homeland in 1948

British control of the ME began to collapse in the late 30's, as did the British Empire more generally. By 1940, the British were already trying to manage various nationalist movements from Arabs, Jews, and other regional minorities.

World War Two kicked off and the British were somewhat successful in tapping down anti-imperial sentiments to support the war effort.

After the war was over and the extent of the Nazis Holocaust had been discovered, the United States, which was effectively running Western Europe, began to move people who had no connections to Europe any longer- no citizenship, family, property, etc- to new parts of the world. The obvious place for the Jewish Europeans to go would be Palestine.

Add to that the relief and reparations money that began flowing in after the war, and 1948 is finally the point where everything came together after a 70 year project began.

>Why not an assyrian state on their historic homeland?

There was never a broad Assyrian nationalist movement? I don't know.

>Or a cossack state on their ancestral homeland?

There probably could have been one had the Soviet Union collapsed and the U.S. implemented an Eastern Marshal plan

>Or a basque state on their historic homeland?

Basques have a quasi state and have been fighting for independence for a long time. There isn't much justification in overthrowing the Spanish government now and there wasn't much appetite after WWII.

I know this post is just the bare minimum some /pol/erina could muster to stay on topic, but maybe someone reads this and learns something.

Jews had connections and people in high places who supported them. Arabs didn't have shit and when they showed up wearing traditional garb no one took them seriously.

Messianic prophecy, the 2nd coming, masonism, the great culling, depopulation, eugenics, human sacrifice all love it

Lol

What would be better place for Israel?
Choose one and only one.

Well it isn't mad conspiracy theories so you are already better off than /pol/, but why create an independent nation for them rather than have some grand integration project?

Benjamin Disraeli had been dead for almost 70 years retard

dont the masons require the slomon temple rebuilt before the culling?

Because the Zionist movement was primarily political movement that had called for a separate state. The idea of integration was never the plan for them because they were expecting to have a piece of land divided off for them exclusively, or at least to have complete administrative control. Support by the British and indirectly by America, the new Zionist settlers came in and believed they had the right to establish and become the political elite within the area because the indigenous Palestinians were so spread out and ethnically diverse that they could take control of the relatively peaceful power absence.

Because the allies wanted a foothold in the middle-east

how does this all fit into messianic, masonic, christian, nazi culling/ depopulation/apocalypse profecy

>Palestinians rejected this plan

Duh, why shouldn't they? Jews that came from Europe had no business being there.

saved me from having to write it out. that last image is extremely misleading

The idea of a Palestinian people or state was only established in the 1970s.
Before that there were just mixed Arabs living in this region.

So "Palestine" didn't even exist before that plan.

The only correct Jewish land

Wow a /pol/ thread on Veeky Forums who would have thought?

>why would anyone have been focused on Jews right after literally WWII guys? Seriously I can't think of a reason.

>no one has any business moving anywhere
Tell me about your family's historic ownership of your current dwelling place.

Plus there is the fact that Palestinians aren't well liked by other Arabs

Well my family got land for fightimg in the American revolution. So we've been here for a while now

>Jewish people had always lived in the area and had long wanted a state.
This is totally a lie.

There were basically no Jewish people in the Levant before the 1890s. You had at max a couple thousand in Jerusalem.

>The idea of a Palestinian people or state was only established in the 1970s.
Why do Jews and other sad servant non-Jewish zionists push this bullshit propaganda so much? It makes no sense.

Possession is nine-tenths of the law. If the Netherlands is owned technically by the King of Spain does that mean there are no dutch people? If the King of England owns the British colonies does that mean people in the American colonies are incapable of thinking of desires independent from the English and England's lords?

People were always living in Palestine no matter what you called them. Their lives and mentality don't change depending on what you write on a piece of paper or which color pattern you dye a square piece of cloth. If you bomb a marketplace of these people you have hurt the Palestinian people no matter if you refuse to call them that.

People like you must be very confused were independence revolutions come from. You think you can lawyer people and general reality out of existence depending on what you write on paper like it's magic.

>everything in the Quran
>mecca and medina not in circle
WEW LAD

Because no one wanted them in their country anymore. They said, "here, take this land and go live there instead", but many didn't.

Why do the things of God continually happen despite your ignorance?

Global Flood

jpeg BTFO

[Citation needed]

>people like this are allowed to vote

People like me always vote.

People like you are genetic dead ends.

Disraeli was the one who initially proposed it fully.

>People were always living in Palestine no matter what you called them.

Yes, but there was no homogeneous society that was somehow "exiled" when Israel was founded. And reasons why most Arabs left Israel after the foundation are more complicated then "the Jews kicked them out".

>Their lives and mentality don't change depending on what you write on a piece of paper

Well, but before the 1970s there simply was no Palestinian "we are one people and this whole region is our land" mentality. People often say Israel is a "constructed" state (as if there were natural states...) but Palestine as a state and people is constructed as well, even more I would say, keyword Pan-Arabism.

Yes, Israel is the ONLY state in the region where Palestinians have the chance to become citizens.

Hey, do you guys have like a sticky. I feel very interested in history,now but I never paid attention in school. Where do I start, guys? I am fascinated with world history, but would like to learn more about Europe and Middle East, as well. Asian is cool and all. I'm not too interested in the Americas as I'm US and I picked most of that up since it was integrated in most of my classes.

>Retards pushing this
Palestine did exist, ofcourse it was seen as a part of the Greater Sham both Politically and Culturally but the region itself was called Palestine, Ofcourse people saw their Sham/Syrian Identity as Bigger than their regional One but to say that a Palestinian Identity didn't exist AT ALL is as retarded as saying that it always existed and was alway bigger than any other identity(Mainly Shami)

>Yes, but there was no homogeneous society that was somehow "exiled" when Israel was founded. And reasons why most Arabs left Israel after the foundation are more complicated then "the Jews kicked them out".

Go on. They left for reasons other than fear of being minorities in a Jewish ethnic and religious state?

Does Israel believe in a 2000 year right of return, but not a 20 year right of return?

Whereas Israel was founded in 1947. Before that, there was never an independent state of Israel.

Because, unlike Assyrians or Cossacks, most Jews, a fairly large population, lived in Europe at the time and was unfairly persecuted there by one party or another time and again.

The bueodins and circassans stayed

Cossacks weren't unfairly persecuted by Tartars, Imperial Russians and Soviets?

You are basically retarded.

There is literally mounds of very basic evidence contrary to this. Recorded Ottoman numbers count tens of thousands and this was probably slightly low considering tax avoidance and common purges across the Levant during the 18th and 19th centuries.

Why do basic demographics bother you, my sensitive little far-right snowflake?

They were by the Soviets and the tatars.

Kek

Most of us bought our houses from people who were voluntarily selling them. We did not go into a random house that our great-great-great-great-grandfather possibly lived in several hundred years ago, kick out the inhabitants, and say "This is our clay now, we'll kill you if you try to get back in, haha."

So what that one slave down in that one place back then once upon a time, but that's not really important than twenty million dead jews.

Besides they were fucking Cossacks, a bunch of military outlaws. Banned and rightly so.

This. It's fucking stupid that people try to frame that decision as them calling for (or choosing war). Palestinians were presented with a plan that would have caused them to lose a ton of land, including some of the most fertile in the area. Why should they have accepted the plan? As far as they were concerned, it was theirs, and agreeing to it would have meant voluntarily losing a bunch of territory. No country would agree to that.

Zonists were only willing to accept the plan because they knew they could use an initial claim to take more land. And no, I'm not /pol/, David Ben-Gurion even said that the best plan for a Jewish state was the accept any amount of land and keep pushing for more. Remember that Israel was basically founded by a group of terrorists. It's reasonable that the Palestinians didn't want to give them land; it's also reasonable from the Jewish side that they accepted the agreement.

Jewish lobbying and the tail-end of centuries of Jews getting slapped around Europe including their mass murder/displacement during the Trolololocaust

But wouldnt that be like coming to someone elses hosue, killing his family members, claiming it's yours then leaving it after without hurting him , then claiming you're the peaceful one and that he's wrong for wanting to kill you?

Israel didn't start the 1973 war

Uhhhh they were the special military units for the tzar up until the soviets tried killing them off

>And reasons why most Arabs left Israel after the foundation are more complicated then "the Jews kicked them out".

Irgun and Lehi kept blowing them up?

Integration into what?

Before '45, that means individual states trying to get other states to give their citizens more political power. The reason European Jews started leaving was the growing idea that purges and pogroms were going to come back like they had in the Medieval ages. With easy access to world travel and complete lack of political power, moving to form a new state seemed to many the best option for everyone.

It is like asking why feudal Lords didn't integrate serfs before they finally revolted.

After '45 there was literally nothing to integrate. The entire European land mass had been wreaked and collapsed. The only form of government were some large cities and the Soviet/US military. Identification, banks, farm assistance, economic management, hospitals- all of it was being run by ad hoc foreign military groups.

There were hundreds of thousands of people streaming into camps. Their identification records had been destroyed, their property taken and then reduced to rubble, the countries they were once citizens of had ceased to exist.

Britain didn't have food, France existed in name only, the US was trying to run everything, the Soviets were still trying to kill Jewish people, Italy and Spain are a mess. Integration into what, exactly?

Palestinians owned 80% of the land at the time and Jews owned only 3-7%.
The area of Palestine was older than 1970, much older.

It basically came down to the UN deciding that Jews should have land they had no claim to. The Arab countries weren't even consulted and considered the idea a joke.

But most were ethnically cleansed.

What year was the independent state of Israel disestablished?

Palestine was founded in 1947, and disestablished later that year, annexed by Israelis, Jordanians, and Egyptians.

It's incredible to think that the entire of the Jordan region was majority Jewish in 1922, and that it was ruled by people other than Jews despite this. And yet this map proves it.

Integration into western society. I've heard Jewish people say this is the main threat to Jews.

One wonders why the British didn't give the Romani land in India, given that they did the same for Jews in Palestine. But for Romani, they should integrate, no?

>integration into western society

This is /pol/ tier tbqh.

1.) What does "integration into western society" even mean here? Integration is a concrete political process, 'Western Society' is a ambiguous concept. The problem here should be self evident. Don't even care for an answer, I fully expect it to be some meme-sprinkled nonsense.

2.) Jewish people were living in Europe for centuries. Either that counts as integration or you'll start heading down a path trying to define integration and inevitably end up blaming Jewish people for not having more political power. This is a boring, tired conversation.

3.) Some Jewish people decided to try to refound their own country, as literally thousands of groups did in the 19th and 20th century. They were already integrated into 'Western Society' as much as a group could conceivable be.

80 years later, thousands of Jewish people have no homes and no citizenship through no fault of their own, there is nothing to integrate them into.

I mean, it makes sense. If you're talking to a bunch of illiterate Iron Age peasants you're not going to inform them of the goings-on in the Chinese Emperor's court because they literally couldn't care less about a land that might as well be made up. You'll talk about the stuff they can relate to, stuff from their neighborhood.

We all do this, we tailor our references based on the audience.

God was hiding his geography power level.

The hatred /pol/tards have against Jews is irrational

>Mention they were abused and forcibly exiled from virtually everywhere in Europe
>"They deserved it, they don't belong here"
>They decide to pack up and leave Europe for their ancestral homeland
>"Well they don't belong there either. What? Of course I'm not anti-Semitic."

The board's members are verging on self-parody.

There was actually an American plan to make it in Oklahoma.

But alas...

>even more big titted jewesses in Tulsa

what you corrections say is that loss of land was even bigger and more complete in each picture

They could do the decent thing and oven themselves

Found the jew

They'll be able to keep every durka country over there in check.

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Lurk more.

These people all deserve their own homeland.

The idea of violently seizing a bunch of land and handing it over to some random assholes just because they claim to have ancestors who lived there thousands and thousands of years ago is fucking ridiculous. Culture is such a spook, it causes men to commit ridiculous and dangerous acts because of grandmama's bullshit stories about "the old days".

Que buena esa

Because world leaders like money and the jews have a lot of them.
See crimean California or however it was called where Stalin made deal with jewish organizations under which the jews would be granted their own state in northern Crimea in exchange for the said organizations securing loans from banks to the USSSR.
t. Stalin's diaries
This is one of the main reason Crimea was "given" to Ukraine - so that they wouldn't be obliged to give it to the jews.

they mostly wanted the jews out so people wouldn't get so antsy all the time about jews being there.

Because the jews hadn't had a homeland, and people following jewish religion and culture had powerful positions and relationship within powerful countries.

>why create an independent nation for them rather than have some grand integration project?

Because Jews never assimilate.

They are the most tribal ethnic group on the planet and no matter where they are or how long they’ve been there, they are _always_ Jews first.

There is absolutely zero historical evidence for an independent Jewish state prior to 1948 A.D.

Outside of a few scattered and short term revolts, the entire history of the Jews has been as a subject people to one or another of the surrounding (and historically proven) kingdoms and empires.

Daily reminder that "Palestinians" do not exist.