I want crypto to crash and I want it to crash hard...

I want crypto to crash and I want it to crash hard. All these welfare sucking neet waste of spaces investing money that isn't theirs in coins that have no real backing MAKING MORE MONEY THAN SOMEONE WHO HAS TO GET UP AT 7AM EVERY DAY AND ONLY GETS OFF AT 8PM IS FUCKED UP BEYOND REPAIR AND NEEDS TO CORRECTED. THEY SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF EVERYTHING THEY MADE AND RETURN TO THE PEOPLE WHO THEY'RE PARASITICALLY SUCKING DRY WHILE THEY MASTURBATE TO CARTOONS AND SLEEP IN WARM BEDS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kill yourself nocoiner.

crypto and wagecucking aren't mutually exclusive, just a heads up

But why would you wagecuck when you can crypto?

Hue hue hue yes goy your anger only makes my gains stronger. Blow up a bank next time so people put more into crypto

i am making more with crypto than i am with wagecucking atm, as soon as i can retire comfortably with my crypto gains i will stop my wagecuck life and invest in some dividend paying stocks so i can live off that

its wagecucking until that point

>in coins that have no real backing
You're wrong, Bitcoin is backed by drugs. And shitcoins are backed by Bitcoin. See how it works?

bitcoin is actually backed by a lot of hashing power

Because staring at charts all day getting emotionally invested in ups and downs of numbers is not a healthy lifestyle.

If you work you still contribute on some level, learn and apply new skills, make connections, etc.

this

wagecucking can still be very satisfying if the conditions are right

You aren't making shit. Try and cash out and see how well that works

t. Nocoiner coping.

> "Muh you can't cash out!"

Literally hundreds of ways to cash out.

This is the last refuge of the nocoiner.

You just tax your income and boom, you're done

This.

I have $60 billion ETH, who want to buy it for a doller each?
Think of the gainz!

i am sorry man, i already cashed out tens of thousands, not being able to cash out is a meme among people who don't dare touch crypto so they can cope

I dont understand how people hate on coiners. They are making legitimate money, at the espense of other people yes but its real money that they didnt slave an entire day away for. Im on a vacation in florida from my shitty crypto gains off ripple and now ltc. I assume if you are on this board you atleast have 1k to play with. If you manage to fuckup and lose 1k in crypto land where everything rises in 1-2 weeks fucking quit.

>at the espense of other people
Who consensually agreed to wager them, so it's all ethical

WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads

>buy signal

What tax is paid on coin?

Also, are you guys actually cashing out? Or still invested?

If you're withdrawing to your bank account, you're obviously supposed to pay tax, or they might grab you by the ass

But the money itself is legit

So there is only a tax liability when the money is withdrawn from whatever service your using.

So if I sell then buy straight away it's ok

>Try and cash out and see how well that works
LOL! you can't be serious.

>there are still nocoiners on this board

This honestly. The end goal of life. I want to earn a steady 6k to 7k dollars a month, retire at 30, spend my time travelling, visiting religious sites, helping the poor (nocoiners), eating at top class restaurants and sleeping more than 5 hours.

Current wagecuck life is unsustainable even though it is much more comfy than others and pays well. I HATE sitting at my desk crunching numbers 8 hours every day.

>cashing bitcoins out
You can, but what for? you can buy anything you want with them, including lambos.

This lambo was paid in IRL transaction with mycelium after meeting the owner.

Nice car user. What's the insurance like?

Those paperweights, wtf are they? Bread? Stones?

>Try and cash out and see how well that works

>clicks ETH>USD on gemini
>transfers USD to linked fidelity

gee golly gilleckers im sweatin bullets over here

>exchange into €
>dump into bank account
>live in a country with no crypto tax
>????
profit

>Gayllordo
Gee user, could have gotten yourself a nice ftype r or amg gtr.

I invested 35k last november. Cry nocoiners.

Here are the steps to cashing out using Coinbase which is one of the easiest methods, but with high fees.

>Convert crypto from exchanges to ETH, BTC, or LTC. For this example we'll use BTC
>Move BTC to Coinbase
>Hit sell
>Select desired amount to sell to us.
>Select where you would like to sell it to, even have it directly deposited to your checking account with the dozen or so affiliated banks that can be linked to coinbase.
>Repeat depending on your withdrawal limits.
>Remember to report that shit on your taxes.

It's so easy.

Bruh imagine if you invested in ETH last year with that kind of capital.

classic no coiner cope

kys boyo

Pivx or dash would have even better. But I only invest in coins I like.

How to cash out without coinbase? I am a canuck so cant sell on coinbase :(