youtube.com/watch?v=SO0vdAOPajQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too early

is sfvae out yet

is Melty Blood free to play?

No you gotta pass a test first.

Yes but it's dead and not fun

Cody!

im unironically gonna filterer ps4 shitters now. i dont care about this whole console/pc war bullshit but a good 80% of them lag, its fucking ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=SO0vdAOPajQ

is he right

>20 minutes

Play succ.

Yea.

i would pound that ass so hard, no homo

Eat shit.

nigga u gay as fuck

You guys better actually play dbz unlike all the other games you say you're going to buy and then two weeks after launch no one responds when I ask to play

You have it on the pastebin.

what a bitch, how can anyone watch him unironically?

wtf rooode

Jive.... Sleep

literally no one here is buying DBZ lmao

Thread is too early you stupid faggot. Cute pic though

Maybe they don't respond because they don't like you bro

Make rude post get rude response.

>melee's top 8 is always the same
>melee's meta is stale and solved
>the same person wins every tournament
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Shut up capcuck

We're just ostracising you.

Nobody responds to any match requests here though, not even SFV.

wondering this too
he's out of his fucking mind

this. we're all conspiring to just not play with that one user cuz we hate him

What do you ask to play
I literally see nothing but Jive lobbies in between all the shitposting

I've asked for KOF, Tekken, BBCF

Are you US? I play tekken on every platform.

nice

Did you join #alexnation yet, /fgg/?

I love the feel of girls armpits on my shoulder when they hug me

EU

What does a hug from a girl feel like?

I want to ____________________ waifu 21!

It feels like boobs pressed against you

Soft!

how long till this dbfz meme ends

No. I joined #succnation.

The fact that MVCI flopped while DBFZ is looking to be successful just shows me that gamers today think graphics>gameplay, and that's so pathetic.

Remember when it used to be about GAMES?

2 weeks after it releases

soft and warm, smells good too

if there were stats on how many ps4 players actually have ethernet connected to their console, i wouldn't be surprised if it's less than 5%

GOTY is almost upon us

all you need to kill a game these days is a few thousands vedditors crying, they have so much influence with the mainstream it's crazy

it's not 1990 anymore, wireless is as good as cabled

What's so good about MVCI gameplay?

But the gameplay is ass as well?

if it's from a hot girl it feels good and comfortable.
if it's from an ugly girl it feels awkward and uncomfortable

MVCI has shit graphics AND gameplay though. People are already going back to umvc3 if DBFZ doesn't completely kill it.

mvci has neither graphics nor gameplay, dbz has both good graphics and good gameplay. mvci was also a scam, and the fact that you defend someone trying (and pay them money) to fuck you over makes you a cuckold.

uuh you can like do combos and stuff

Mvci game play is garbage too

Well until today I couldn't play in good faith because my connection was shit, but in a few hours I'm supposed to get fiber so I'll be able to answer.
That is until the cut the line because I own them two bills that they've already sent before providing me with any service.

under ideal conditions, wireless is fine. but most people don't have ideal conditions and it's never "as good". ethernet is always better.

>Remember when it used to be about GAMES?
So never?

Fighting games are BORN to be about graphics AND gameplay. That's why japanese companies had a strong competition when it comes to graphics: games like Virtua Fighter, Soul Calibur and Tekken were all made to push forward the most advanced graphics in a console/arcade ever, and that lead to many other companies to do the same. Similar thing could've been said for 2D fighting games, where companies tried to push the best looking pixel-art out there, that's why you saw companies like Capcom and SNK doing amazing pixel artwork for their games during their golden era.

Saying that graphics don't matter not only makes you an Alex Valle parrot but also a '09er, since graphics have been important in the history of fighting games from the beginning

Even labbing combos is fruitless because of the genius hitstun scaling system that makes better damage combos drop faster.

Graphics aren't important. The quality of the gameplay is what counts.

SF isn't the best looking series graphically but it's still the king of the FGC.

>implying
SFV plays like shit. It's literally only played because of CPT.

graphics are important and sf2 was specifically marketed for having breakthrough graphics. shut the fuck up and stop parroting nintendo autist memes.

Just because they don't push advanced graphics in a 3D way (or at least didn't use to) doesn't mean that they didn't try to make the best out of sprites.

I always wonder if people who say things like this actually play the game
>Defending Marvel 3
I see /v/ is visiting is the DBZF release date that close?

seething

bros

If gameplay is so important why didn't you guys who hated 13 play KOF14?

This reads like an Alex Valle tweet about "back in muh days" except that it's written by a scrub who didn't even play fighting games back in the day.

I did play it for a few days and got bored.
Answer this question

SNK won, bros.

Where did I defend umvc3 at all? Learn to fucking read.

No Ash

??

USF4 was far from graphically impressive and even SF5 is dated.

Yet it's the fucking KING of the FGC. Most popular game by far. Evo's main game.

>tfw never liked Marvel games and skipping DBFZ as well

summary:
>max only cares about views and money from the latest and greatest games
>max doesn't even play street fighter but still talks about it
it's like 10 seconds out of a 20 minute clip. the rest is him complaining about his matches and eating rice. I like LTG in small doses but seriously that would be the worst stream to watch.

guys whats the cheapest stick that has a breakaway cable?

>Yet it's the fucking KING of the FGC
SFIV made its bank by appealing to that SF2 nostalgia that was missing after SFIII's fiasco, not much because of graphics. Even though I do remember people being interested in SFIV's 3D take mostly because it felt novel for a series that came from 2D sprite art.

Also you're limiting your point to the FGC, when my point is far broader than that.

*bricks*

you need everything to please gamers

you sound like a teenager who suddenly latched onto capcom out of depression to give your life meaning. shut the fuck up.

/v/appa is invading

You need the name Street Fighter to please strifeomo

I mean, he's not so wrong there.

>tfw I don't have capcom's dick jammed down my throat

this

mvci flopped because capcoms business practices are a huge turn off even for normies

he's right but i was expecting a "rant". the greentext is all he says.

MY SKIN IS COLD

Is the "FGC" even a thing at this point? All the in-fighting is just ridiculous, especially Capcucks vs non-Capcucks.

Feels like it's about as united as the USA these days.

>crapcom
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just don't browse /fgg/ or r/Kappa.

i want to main Sakura but she feels mid tier at best, certainly gets steamrolled by top tier shit and even suffers against Zangief

what do

The FGC in spirit was always there.
Just it's always the quiet minority who support all the games or aren't vocal about the games they don't really enjoy to watch or play.