Anarcho-anything

>anarcho-anything

Anarchy might work just as bad as lets say communism, but it is way more fun.

Tfw you want to be a contrarian, but you can't think of a better system than modern democracy

That's basically me tbqh.

You could try direct democracy and concordance style government. But then, thats pretty advanced and might does not work for bigger countries.

Direct democracy is seriously just too difficult. In a completely rational society where everyone was informed it could possibly work but in a real world scenario no fucking way.

So you trust the government?
What a fucking cuck.

i don't understand what anarchism is supposed to be at least groups like Marxist leninists have a coherent plan for achieving a stateless societies but wtf is anarcho* supposed to even be

He doesn't know about ultimate red pill, anarcho-monarchism.

I'm an anarchist in the sense that I don't really recognize governments as legitimate or even necessarily existent. I do however recognize the necessity, and just really wish I didn't have to.

I would love a decent monarch to swear fealty to.

This worshipping the dollar thing is pretty fucking shit.

>hierarcho-anything

Works more than decently for Switzerland.

I dont agree with anarchism, but Rothbard is excellent.
I dont even agree with the Austrian School, but Rothbard was able to write about human motivations on a primitive fundamental level.
"What the government has done to our money" is better as a view into human nature than it is for economics.

For a New Liberty is a masterpiece as well. Even thought its rediculous.

Swiss people are smart and well informed
Most other people arent and besides i dont want to have to vote in every single little thing

And if the son of that monarch is a complete and utter retard?

That's why you have an elective constitutional enlightened monarchy

What if the monarch goes mas half way trough his rule
And if his elected for a life time that would be a dictatorship not a monarchy

pretty much

You could go for constitutional monarchy.

Constitutional Republic

>Tfw you want to be a contrarian
You can still be a contrarian when it comes to culture (society) and the economic system but be supportive of democracy, right?