How meaningful is left and right scale? Was is true only for XIX century or can held up today?

How meaningful is left and right scale? Was is true only for XIX century or can held up today?

it's as meaningful as you want it to be, and is just as arbitrary as it was in the 19th century

you can use whatever you want as the wedge in the center dividing the two sides

There were "left" and "right" wings of the communist party of the Soviet union

Don't forget about left-right wing that tried to conpire against Stalin.

The person who made this seems to have a bad understanding of how axes on a graph are supposed to work.

>Gold Dawn, CSA under sustainable policy

/pol/ is just fucking hysterical sometimes man.

I still think the left and right scale has some merit in that there are very distinct difference in attitude of the left and right

>that pic
half don't really belong to where they are

>kick out (((nefarious forces))) then get rid of the massive debt problem and don't get into debt again
>not sustainable
what did he mean by this?

Pretty meaningful. Especially because most people believe in it and act accordingly. When push comes to shove, like say in the Spanish Civil War, all the leftists line up with each other, despite their differences, and the same for the rightists.

Definitely better than muh socially liberal but fiscally conservative two axes garbage

>get rid of the massive debt problem and don't get into debt again
Wow why did no one think of this before?

>How meaningful is left and right scale?

Not very, but still better than your retarded chart.

>Especially because most people believe in it and act accordingly

All that means is that the culture tends to divide into coalitions of subcultures. It has almost nothing to do with actual ideology or policy.

Because in most modern nations the people in charge of deciding whether to take out debts to finance non-infrastructure spending are either closely related to or literally the same as the ones who stand to make money from loan repayments.

>the ones who stand to make money from loan repayments

Otherwise known as everyone who owns government bonds, i.e. primarily citizens of that vertu government. PROTIP: government debt is not comparable to personal debt.

I'm familiar with how government debt works. My point is that the government which hired Goldman Sachs to tell them that they were a great credit risk and that getting up to their eyeballs in debt to pay for gold-plated pensions was a totally sustainable thing to do all ended up with sinecures and after-dinner speaking engagements paid for by GS.

greeks are in deep shit because of tax evasion and their equivalent of the IRS being a total joke more than anything else imho

you don't build a Nordic style welfare state when everyone is a tax cheat

>Sparta
>sustainable
Their city state literally died out due to their arbitrary babby checking system.

>I'm familiar with how government debt works

If you think it's "unsustainable," then no you don't.

I think you need to look up what currency Greece uses and then research whether individual users of that currency are able to devalue it. Greece's borrowing was sustainable in the sense that an all-out US-USSR nuclear war would have been winnable.

Left = belief in human equality
Right = embracing human inequality

>Roman empire
>most sustainable and realistic
Fuck's sake, you delusional reactionary

>all of those collapsed movements in the sustainable/realistic sphere
>all of those current movements in the fantasy sphere

Yeah fuck credit and financial power!

>look at how stable that was
>it's a shame that system collapsed, it was so stable

>confederacy, sparta in sustainable
The Confederacy's economy was fucking garbage.

>Sparta
>sustainable

Is this a fucking joke?

>humans are equal
do you believe in ghosts also?

This chart is cancer and aids had a baby that got the plague

no greeks are in deep shit cause they spent more than they could. Nordic style welfare is held up with over 50% tax. Youre literally a slave to the state...

t. Swede

Useless

Taxes are not slavery. You are not the property of the state, you're just billed for all of your economic transactions within its borders to sustain the society its responsible for maintaining.

>Tea Party more sustainable and realistic than the mainstream GOP or classical liberals

w h a t

>Nordic style welfare is held up with over 50% tax. Youre literally a slave to the state...
I think you have never enslaved or encountered slavery

>You're literally a slave to the state
Way to misuse literally. You can leave any time you would like.