Tax is theft

tax is theft

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_nullius#Current_terrae_nullius
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the price you pay for living in a civilised society.

countries with low taxes and massive tax evasion are absolute shitholes
countries with high taxes and competent tax collection agencies are good places to live

really excites my action potentials...

Yep, it should be more honestly called tribute. I'm still a proponent in certain circumstances but people who don't have it's elimination on their political agenda are the lowest of the low.

Its tax. Get over it.

Move to Somalia.

No it isn't. It is a membership fee. You are not forced to be a member - you are quite free to renounce your citizenship and move away.

I think extortion would be the better term.
Also these.

theft is ethical
obama is bin laden
stupidity is a virtue

>You are not forced to be a member

lol

>you are quite free to renounce your citizenship and move away

No, everyone obviously does not have the luxury to just pack up and leave everything they have behind you dunce.

I'm sorry you're so under-privileged. Perhaps you can seek legal reform?

Income tax is. Sales tax is. These demand people who have private arrangements should pay taxes on them. This is theft.

Property tax isn't. Trade tariffs aren't. Since the state is based on protecting property and commerce, those who profit from owning property or engaging in trade should pay for the protection the state gives them.

Naturally, there should be an allowance so you don't pay taxes on every dollar of property, allowing people to actually accumulate capital.

>No, everyone obviously does not have the luxury to just pack up and leave everything they have behind you dunce.

"It's hard to live without a car, therefore not giving me one for free is """theft""""

t. dunce

Personally i think Excise tax is preferable to tariffs.

>ncome tax is. Sales tax is

See

TANSTAAFL, gospodin.

Thats without any tax write offs.

If you're rich, I suspect the smartness comes with it. Smart enough to let a tax attorney do the work for you, or do it yourself (if your time isn't valuable)

If you're rich, you can hire someone to manage your money for you. You don't have to be good at managing money to be and remain rich, you only have to be good at politics.

IRS pls go

It's called paying rent you fucking squatter

>Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's
Read you bible

Taxation is indeed theft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_nullius#Current_terrae_nullius
Leave whenever you want.

The missing part is that it transfers money to those who already run the government, it's not like it's stealing from wealthy people or anything like that.

>theft
>implying you actually own anything that you can't stop the state from taking
Sure is spooky in here, a bit ironic coming from ancaps.

>implying you actually own anything at all

All those who hunger and are fed, all those who are cold and receive clothes, signify, in the final analysis, a theft from my gigantic paycheck.

Insurance is theft

>Drive on roads paid for by taxes to get to work
>Retards on welfare paid by taxes buy all the shit your company produces
>Company only exist because it was bailed out with tax payer money
>Kids are at a school partially funded by taxes
>Throwing back all those great subscription pills subsidised by taxes you have to take to keep your performance up for mr Shekelberg
>Work and live in a country whose sovereignty and safety is paid for by taxes
>Hurr taxes are theft

But the government protects individuals and their private arrangements by allowing them redress through a court of law if their arrangements are broken and they are not individually capable of seeking redress. The state protects the arrangements, so the tax is not theft.

this
also this. But some retard ancap tier idiot will dispute all of that and claim america is literally 3rd world due to migrants and taxation. They're mentally ill, don't bother. I'm sure living in Africa would suit them better.

>>Drive on roads paid for by taxes to get to work
i live in NYC i don't drive

>Retards on welfare paid by taxes buy all the shit your company produces
i don't have a company

>Company only exist because it was bailed out with tax payer money
makes me think

>Kids are at a school partially funded by taxes
i dont have kids

>Throwing back all those great subscription pills subsidised by taxes you have to take to keep your performance up for mr Shekelberg
darknet i don't support pharmacies

>Work and live in a country whose sovereignty and safety is paid for by taxes
i have a doorman he keeps me safe