/きらら/ - Kirara Fantasia General

Previous thread: Please Understand is over* and we got 240 apologems
*Please Understand

>Troubleshooting FAQ (must-read if you are new)
pastebin.com/pr7xvdSc

>Full guide (Still in progress)
docs.google.com/document/d/1hL13GGCh9efTGKhoBxqaIcTSl6aL8VlNIF7GtF0iM8Y/edit

>News
>Kill Me Baby Event
kirarafantasia.com/news/1788/
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/955356539363061761
Period: January 22, 2018 (Mon) 17:30 ~ January 31, 2018 (Wed) 13:59 JST

>Moon + Earth Element Rate Up Gacha
kirarafantasia.com/news/1813/
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/955356794766819329
Period: January 22, 2018 (Mon) 17:00 ~ February 06, 2018 (Tues) 13:59 JST

kirarafantasia.com/news/
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/

>Daily-Weekly Missions and official FAQ document
docs.google.com/document/d/1Zi38C1AcJXus5YsMVjG6aD6uYKIYQOjOGkXDpqO45ks/edit

>Material Drop list
i.imgur.com/Db93LW9.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p84r_kmpmJ2CJ3x9p1rA0n7wZJbptMAamWLBIIJNTJk/edit

>Translated skills
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_VXf7QIv1hJ3RkQ14ds9-49yzqfSsi70JSL8WUXlffU/

>Card art poses
imgur.com/a/vmpbW

>Translated manga compilation by TFOScans
imgur.com/a/ZlRG3

>Gameplay with Tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=Az735rWu3TA

>Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18bPRcaHcMWBla5SEGzOrIbzRWY9chE6OU7pa8CXRgRQ/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DGff2vE.png
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/955494377211613184
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel this thread was up for 10 minutes before I realised it was
thread dead so couldn't link it
taking forever to post as well

How could you let us die.

is there a way to get tickets that I'm not seeing? 20stam shrooms are a snorefest

It was the servers faul

the drop rates for tickettos are pretty shit

oh jeez, they drop? Well, thats something I guess.

I can't believe we actually died.

Is it fair, bros?

I want to believe the others are sleeping thinking we still /maint/ but no image posting and slow server response could be the reason too

Hi /fgog/ and /fgoalter/ here, we killed you for a reason. Stay dead.

Gookmoot fucking everything up is the reason.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

What's the fourth event mission?

what the fuck is he doing
>we
LMAO

>what the fuck is he doing
Sleeping? But is servers handling all on him? Aren't devs involved too?

i.imgur.com/DGff2vE.png

Apparently none of the mods can reach him, guess he's the only one with the keys to the kingdom. Hishiromoot is kill

Holy shit it truly is a gathering of cancerous idiots.

thank god, I thought thread died naturally but it was just some FagGOts spaming their garbage.

Feels good to upgrade from dumb burger to not so dumb burger

>fgofags this assblasted

Give me fucking tickets goddamit.

Mods are asleep, bully chestlets.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-'\,,
..\: : : : : : : : : : :'\: : : : : : : : : : : : : :~,,: : : : : : : : : “~-.,_
...\ : : : : : : : : : : :\: /: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : “,: : : : : : : : : : :"~,_
... .\: : : : : : : : : : :\|: : : : : : : : :_._ : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : :”- .
... ...\: : : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : ( O ) : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : : : '\._
... ... .\ : : : : : : : : : '\': : : : : : : :"*": : : : : : : :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |0)
... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : '\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : /""
... ... .....\ : : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : : ,-“: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/
... ... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : _=" : : : : : ',_.: : : : : : : :,-“
... ... ... ... \,: : : : : : : : : \: :"”'~---~”" : : : : : : : : : : : : = :"”~~ '

What Kirara is this?

YUI CHAN NO OPPAI

U子

Miyako

I just got 26 so it turns out it's not actually locked to 21.

Is the friend list broken? I'm only seeing my low level friends and all the "guests" are gone

So, the order for buying from the event's store would be:
>summoning tickets
>big experience seeds
>statues/evolve mats
Or something like that? Not counting the mushroom coins, obviously.

I got a Agiri and I don't think I can get rid of her in protest, why won't Kirara let me have my tantrum in peace?

>tickets given through events
>lb* on events
>6 available roll tickets in shop

This event is clock fucking city.

>images still won't work

What the fuck is this lazy slant eyed faggot doing?

Keys are better than seeds

He's jacking off to our frustration.

Better than the biggest seeds? Are you sure?

The key runs give about 8 smaller fruits and 6 of those are equal to the bigger fruit

I'm still sitting on all my silver keys from previous events and weekly rewards.
There is absolutely nothing to use them on right now.

>There is absolutely nothing to use them on right now.
Uh, maybe use them to grind seeds and max your Kiraras?

Free stamina stages where you run out of it.
+300/400 nakadashi points
2* and 3* seeds

I'd treat 4* seeds and keys on the same priority.

I'm a total newfag to this game, just discovered it yesterday from a Yuru Camp thread that pointed me here. I was surprised to discover it wasn't just a Yuru Camp mobage but tons of other Kirara stuff that I like too like Gakkou Gurashi, Kiniro Mosaic, Stella no Mahou, Urara Meichou, New Game and Blend S (those are the ones I've seen, still need to check out the others)! Just read the guide in the OP and downloaded the game, about to start rerolling. Are the yurus in the game yet? This has so many characters I like, I don't know who to reroll for. Though it seems like Karen has a good rating on Altema, so maybe I'll shoot for her. Should I go for at least two 5*s like the guide says? Are there any characters that are super OP/gamebreaking at this point that I should definitely keep if I'm lucky enough to get one? This might've been a bad day to start since I can't post screenshots of my rolls to ask what's good what with Veeky Forums being on fire and all. This is hardly my first mobage but it is the first one I'll be playing in Japanese. My illiteracy is certainly a hurdle but you guys seem like you've got a lot of great resources on hand, the translated screenshots in the guide are really helpful!
Sorry for being so starry-eyed, pls no bully. I'm just really excited due to crossover fanboyism, I'm looking forward to going on a fantasy rpg adventure with cute girls from series I enjoy.
Pretend I posted that picture of pirate Karen wanting the booty.

Do you like Nono?

>Are the yurus in the game yet?

Not yet, possibly the next event.

As for rolling, with how easy rerolling is I definitely recommend rolling for two five stars atleast. As for who those five stars are is up to you, you should always roll for your favorite characters!

Yurus are not in yet. They'll probably be in when the season is over.

>Are the yurus in the game yet?
No
> it seems like Karen has a good rating
Karen is the worst 5* Warrior you can get, but that doesn't mean she's bad. She just isn't as good as Yuzu and Tooru.
>Should I go for at least two 5*s like the guide says?
Absolutely.
>Are there any characters that are super OP/gamebreaking at this point that I should definitely keep if I'm lucky enough to get one?
Not really.

Kon is my favorite urara by far but I also like Chiya (and it looks like she's good in this game). Koume's also cute, I like her confident attitude. Nono's probably my least favorite of the bunch, sorry.
Alright, looks like I'll reroll until I get 2 5*s of characters I like, and then save my gems for yurus.

Try to shoot for at least one warrior while rerolling.
Yuzuko and Tooru pretty good, Karen only slightly worse.
You can keep rerolling as much as you like, so try to go for at least two; three if you're a madman
Avoid healers, they're completely useless right now.

>Avoid healers, they're completely useless right now.
Disregard this horrible poster.

It'll probably take forever, but you can get 2.
Oh, and be stingy about your gems when you get them. You want them for your coming yurus.

>Nono's probably my least favorite of the bunch
Nono (127).jpg

Healers are bad, but the alchemists are the most useless.

I'm used to saving up for months in other mobages for specific banners so I think I'll be able to hold on to those gems.
...shit, I confirmed my name before I finished typing the last letter, is there an option to change names once I get into the game properly?

Not true at all. Alchemist deal good damage and their debuffs are good against bosses.

Don't talk to me or my 330k hit ever again.

I bullied the life out of the sweets golem boss with Sae and Isami.

based nonoposter finds a way

>Alchemists are the most useless
Limited Isami stalls enemy super so you can build tottoeki before getting fucked.
Alchemists are pretty nifty.

Knight+healer+alchemist is basically a stall team.

fucking faggot

Nono (23).jpg

Game dropping me no fucking boss tickets.

>102

tsumiki.gif
When?

Pulled a 5* Karen but that's only 1 5*. The hunt continues. Also saw a 5* Aoba in one of my pulls, her gao was cute.

cawfee

Yasuna does things to my キノコ.
Spoiler Image

>borrow an Arisu
>totteoki level 2
unfriended

ひどい

y-you can see those?

It tells you the level at the top of the screen when you use them.

When you use the totteoki it shows the level in the top of the screen.

New player from earlier here, after a bunch of rerolls I got two 5*s! Yuzuko and Chiya! They both seem highly rated and I like Chiya so I'm definitely keeping this roll. Plus I still got two of my favorite girls, Ayaya and Karen! Even if they are just 3*. Now to carefully make sure I don't lose this account.
Oh, my other summons were:
>3* earth alchemist Yuki
>3* Shinobu
>3* water alchemist Tooru x2 (I hear dupes are for limit breaking?)
>3* fire cleric Nagi
>3* Ayaya
>3* wind warrior Yuuko
>3* earth mage Karen
What should my team be/who should I focus on besides my 5*s? And where do I go from here?

Urararararararara

You can also see it when selecting friend support, tap portrait for long time to see stats, skill levels, etc.

>What should my team be/who should I focus on besides my 5*s
Just dump people of the element you need+Chiya for tanking and that would be enough. Sad think is that you didn't get any 4* and this event doesn't have any welfares.

3* are worthless, don't waste your LB items on then because you can trade them for 4* ones.

Early game, mages will nuke most things. You'll get a free guaranteed 4* ticket when you start, which there is no reason to hold on to. Also be aware that you won't be able to fill out the team with your 5*s at first, but as you level up you'll be able to fit better members into your teams.

I'll say don't worry too much about the event right now, at least until you have some levelled kirararas and a friend to help with the bosses. None of the content is particularly difficult, but you will struggle as a completely new player.

Alright, so I guess I'll just use some 3*s until I can put my 5*s on the team and try to eventually pair them with an earth mage since the guide says mages go well with warriors and knights plus I need something to hit water enemies which my two 5*s are weak to. Looks like a job for Karen! Once this long ass download ends, I'll try to follow the first steps in the guide and buy some of those buildings. Then I'll try to figure out the friends system and add people from the doc in the OP.
Before the tutorial roll, it looked like I got a bunch of elemental seeds and coins and stuff, looks like there was a 4* Aoba in there I could use. I hope the button I clicked was the claim all button and not a delete all button, it was in the lower right iirc and brought up a confirmation menu listing all the items.

Oh fuck, it's stuck at 50%. Playing on Nox. Did I lose my roll?

No you're good.
If still won't move after a few minutes try restarting Nox.

Nice, thanks. I'll try restarting Nox, it's been about 7 minutes

What happened to the guest list my dudes, comin up blank for me

where are my friends

more apolojims?

>gold chest drops
>connection error
why is life pain kirafriends

Even with the game being down for a lot of the day, I've still managed to get both the 1 roll tickets from the eggplants and one 5* LB mat. Grind seems pretty low level again, but if you get unlucky on hard(er) boss ticket drops it might be a pain.

>twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/955494377211613184
I’d this referring to the burger ban?

No more guests

No, it's saying that they are aware that sometimes peoples friends aren't loading when picking support for missions.

A P O L O G E M S

you better get friends or else you fight alone

Only 160 senpai.

I save my summoning tickets for the next event. Is it a good idea?

Depends if you waifu or not

The burger ban isn't over is it?

Save always save.

save for Ayaya and Kon

when does kon come out

Valentine's