/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2691
new toons when Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Q7AVVQpS!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!VzIm2TqS!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)

●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for the game that bamboo swords were too stronk for

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh-card.com/en/events/sneakpeek/sneakpeek_info.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead general.

Try to prove me that shuffling cards with fresh sleeves isnt one of the best feelings in the world

Better then jizzing in a woman’s ass

Reposting Vendreads
TCG Extreme Force Vendread Effects

EXFO-EN082
Vendread Battlelord
Level 7 DARK Zombie-Type Ritual Monster
ATK/ 2700 Def/ 0
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Vendread" Ritual Spell. You can banish 1 "Vendread" card from your GY and declare 1 type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap); for the rest of this turn, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects of that type. If this Ritual Summoned card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 "Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 "Vendread" monster from your Deck to the GY. You can only use each effect of "Vendread Battlelord" once per turn.

EXFO-EN083
Vendread Core
Level 1 DARK Zombie-Type Effect Monster
ATK/ 0 DEF/ 500
If this card is in your GY: You can banish 1 other Zombie monster from your GY; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. A "Vendread" monster Ritual Summoned using this card on the field gains the following effect. You can only use each of the preceding effects of "Vendread Core" once per turn.
• Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects.

EXFO-EN084
Vendread Charge
Quickplay Spell Card
Send 1 Zombie monster from your hand or face-up from your field to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Vendread" monster from your deck. You can only activate 1 "Vendread Charge" per turn.

EXFO-EN085
Vendread Revolution
Trap Card
Discard 1 card, then target 1 "Vendread" monster and 1 Ritual Spell in your GY; Special Summon that monster in Defense Position, and if you do, add that Ritual Spell to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY; then target 5 of your banished Zombie monsters; shuffle them into your Deck, then draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "Vendread Revolution" once per turn.

Imports

Masterking Archfiend
Curious, the Lightsworn Dominion
Gem-Knight Phantom Quartz
Steelswarm Origin
Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights
Qliphort Genius
Ritual Beast Ulti-Kimunfalcos
Zefra Metaltron
Heavymetalfoes Electrumite
Scramble Egg

>Powercode Link is being skipped
>meaning Cyberse players will continue to be cucked out of Gadget
lol

>No Aleister link
SHIT!
Well, at least i don't have to spend a lot in singles this time...

Eh, charge is neat at least and the trap is alright

why the fuck did they save all the good links for flames of destruction? exfo needs them a lot more

>star pack vrains

>reprint set

000 will be Needlefiber, screenshot this.

How does Cimo still have a fanbase after the racist shit? I know he deleted the vid but surely everyone knows about it by now?

What's the best Invoked variant?

>he doesn't support cimo because of his racism
lol

>not a tcg orig

Personally I do, but it's crazy how he's still popular after what happened. I guess most people just never saw the vid.

They’ve already broken import order by putting Scramble Egg at 99, what’s one more pattern?

if anything it'd be cherub for them to promo the poster boy before goth ghost loli comes in and tries to stop him

Reminder that Yashiki did fuck-all to stop BA in the OCG.

What's the most protagonist like archetype? What's the most villain like archetype, i.e Evil.

>Vendreads still shit

Subterror 2.0

>Steelswarm Origin
Fuck yeah

Probably HERO'S though it includes villains too

Maybe Performapals for a lighthearted theme

The corruption archetypes are pretty evil, and Konami has a fetish for that so there's plenty

>tries
nekroz - noids; cap x gigo - sanwitch; KoJ - KoA

Not an archetype but the "dark x" counterparts fit the bill.

I don’t see how corrupted version of good guys are the most villainous, compared to say, Infernoids.

000 is usually the promo, unless theyre LITERALLY throwing needlefiber at everyone that wont happen. Also promo tends to be a ultra rare of a super rare of the set.

We’ve known for literal months that the sneak peek promo isn’t the 000. It’s the Mekk-Knight field spell.

Noids haven't got nothing compared to Fableds.

How much I should expect to spend on a playset of Isolde?

yugioh-card.com/en/events/sneakpeek/sneakpeek_info.html
>As with every set, Extreme Force includes 10 Bonus Cards (previously available only in Japan), plus 10 World Premiere cards never before seen anywhere on Earth! You won't want to miss out!

>qliphort genius
Thank fuck I actually have a link to use in cydrag

Like $40~ on sneak peek day but it will probably collapse fast since barely any decks use her and she's a 1 of at most.

What made you interested in yugioh in the first place? What are you looking for in a duel.

>scramble egg
You've got to be shitting me

>needlefiber
>a cancerous, broken card that everyone will complain is "killing the game" a few weeks after it's released
>for some fucking reason people actually want it to get released here as soon as possible

>A card is good
>People want it
>"People" shitpost about it being broken
>This means it's a bad card

>i totally won't bitch about this card i promise
>i love solitaire, it's really fun when my opponent's turn lasts 10 minutes and i lose on turn 3

Since you’re repeating your post from last thread, so will I.
>everyone on /dng/ is the same person

>players want the best cards to come as soon as possible
no shit, Sherlock

>i love solitaire, it's really fun when my opponent's turn lasts 10 minutes and i lose on turn 3
Great! You'll love yugioh in general, then.

>Needlefiber isn't coming
How will i meme out Tri-gate in ABC now?

WHERE'S LEAKS

the anime
>what you look for in a duel
to annoy my opponent, I think this game is for assholes, if you don't start as one you become one after

italiano yugioh

>the dumb nigger that bought out quandax
>the idiots who bought UTR T.G.s

The point he's doing is that it's not worth it,the unending salt machine will overwhelm any joy this card could give.

posting OCG tops of people playing degenerate decks is not shitposting.
Also
>implying shiposters aren't people.
and
>implying people don't unironically shitpost.

>>implying shiposters aren't people.
>>implying people don't unironically shitpost.
You're dead on on both. Shitposter aren't people, and people don't shitpost.

>the unending salt machine will overwhelm any joy this card could give.
That’s stupid logic. I don’t give a fuck about salty nostalgiafags, they’ll always exist.

I met Nicki Minaj in downtown New York last year and asked her what her favorite Yugioh Monster for shits and giggles and she replied
>all these Harpies is my sons
Is Nicki /dng/ approved?

>Quartz is on TCG
HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS

You fucking retard, the salt will come from people whining about the degenerate solitaire that will take over the T1 decks. Right now there are people complaining about SPYRAL despite being the same people talking about how they can't wait for needlefiber.

>everyone that shitposts is a bot
>bot's aren't our fellow brethren
>Everyone that doesn't like crystron needlefiber is a salty noltalgiafag.

Q: Using all 4 monsters on my field with different names as materials, I Link Summon a Troymare Gryphon while there are no other monsters on the field. In this case, can I activate the effect of Troymare Gryphon that Sets a Spell/Trap Card from my Graveyard?
A: In this scenario, Troymare Gryphon is not linked to any monsters when it is Link Summoned. Since the second effect of Troymare Gryphon prevents any Special Summoned monsters from activating their effects unless they are linked, the first effect of Troymare Gryphon cannot be activated.
Well, there goes splashing Gryphon in Darklord

I never said bot, I said they weren't people. Big difference.

>implying needlefiber is never coming out
lol

>Right now there are people complaining about SPYRAL despite being the same people talking about how they can't wait for needlefiber.
Wow, it sure is easy to think everyone else is stupid if you just assume they’re all the same person!

>Right now there are people complaining about SPYRAL
No there isn't.
Besides needlefiber helps a lot od decks, SPYRAL only helps SPYRAL

Okay, show me all of the people in these threads talking about how much they love the current spyral solitaire format.

>Besides needlefiber helps a lot od decks
Why the fuck does that matter when the best decks make better use of it than shitty petdecks? Holy fuck are actually ASKING for a fucking solitaire format, WHY?

Samurai Skull
Samurai Destroyer
What's EXFO-EN081 this time?

People don’t like a T0 format. That’s certainly not the case in the OCG, which has Needlefiber. Are you really this retarded and unaware?

Needlefiber will be fun in Karakuri

>Why the fuck does that matter when the best decks make better use of it than shitty petdecks?
I guess people don't want skulldread, and noble night players don't want isolde either

Newbie here to modern yugioh here.

What happens if you have imperial iron wall or something like it when you have a card that mentions "but banish it when it leaves the field"? Will it not let you use it's effect at all if it counts as a cost?

I still have all my Gem-Knight cards from when i petdecked them in 2012

What's the best build now that Phantom Core is confirmed?

It will not be banished, it’ll be sent to the graveyard.
Lazuli FTK

>it's cool if the game isn't fun as long as multiple decks are viable

Okay, can't wait to see you complaining about the game is dying because the meta is nothing but 20 minute turns.

Things like quilbolt hedgehog and vendreads will just go to grave and function otherwise normally

Things that banish as a cost cannot activate

Things that banish as part of their effect like bottomless trap hole cannot be activated if iron wall is already face up on the field. If iron wall is chained to a card like bottomless, as much of the effect is applied as possible ie, the monster would be destroyed but not banished

>Okay, can't wait to see you complaining about the game is dying because the meta is nothing but 20 minute turns.
You don’t have to cram words into someone else’s mouth to whine about the state of the game.

>thinking everyone is a whiny bitch like you
stop

Oh, cuz I think there's some cards that can revive themselves from the GY once and then get banished. If that's up can you keep reviving then?

>there is no fire/water or earth/wind equivalent of Chaos

>ritual beast link in EXFO
>not even a super
T-thanks, Tewart.

>what is desert twister

Saying crystron needlefiber creates a good format or is good for the game in any way is like saying a format of diferent engines that end on the same bpard is diverse.
Picture zoodiac format,except the only engines that peolpe run are in the extra deck,that's the OCG format,with few execptions.
Notable ones being Dante and friends and plant FTK.
And that's discounting for grinder golem.
Samurai skull expect is a earth machine.
Samuray Destroyer expect it's a dark zombie.

Thank you friend user

>noble night players don't want isolde.
It's not even good in NK unless you open some for of revival.
It's only good as an link engine for warrior decks.
Same goes for Skulldeat,except it's generic.

>Okay, can't wait to see you complaining about the game is dying because the meta is nothing but 20 minute turns.
Yeah because the past metas that had decks whose turns lasted very long never happened so the game didn't died because of it, right?

make dinos great again

What is the single most bullshit archetype you can think of besides Spyrals.

What video? I thought it was just a shit meme like how all the Sesame Street characters are SS members now.

perfomapal

Spellbooks. Spellbook of Judgement is still the most broken card in the game unless you count pre-errata Chaos Emperor Dragon

Full Power Spellbooks

Dragon Rulers were broken af but I always found them fun to play with and against

>Hextia's eff to negate isnt once per turn
>There are people that unironically dont run Materialize

??????????

wantsumyou)?s

Pre-Errata CED wouldn't do much today, and it only got banned because of Yata, Pre-Errata Brio enabled too much bullshit thought

>Pre-Errata CED wouldn't do much today
>wiping your opponent’s hand t1 wouldn’t do much
comeonnow.jpeg

Are there good-ish any archetypes that give off the feel of a paladin a la Diablo II or WoW, aesthetically and/or mechanically?? I'm aware of NK and how shit it is, so no to that.

Zoodiac are almost revolting in how little Konami tried to hide how broken they were.

>It's not even good in NK unless you open some for of revival.
>It's only good as an link engine for warrior decks.

You no have idea on how to play a NK deck, do you?

>Playing Noble Knights

Booster pack with all the good spell/trap cards when?

Dragons of Legend 2

Is it possible to make a good dark magician/spellbook hybrid.

>Reveal Ice Bell in hand
>Opponent has quit

Every time

not really. you just run Dark Magician.dek but with 2 Secrets, 2 Knowledge, 1 Blue Boy.

I main Dark Magician.dek and I've recently dropped the Spellbook engine completely since you wanna save your normal summon for Rod specifically and no one else. My draw engine is 3 Desires, 2 Allure, 2 Duality. Helps me see my sides faster

is the image server still kill?