BITB Now dummie proof!

Bitbean has just announced that its DNS seeders are up and running. This means that bitbean is now dummie proof and wont require any set up for the wallet.

This is a massive bullish signal for bean and shows that it is truely going up, and discounts all naysayers who said it had an incompetant team in it for just the pump.

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.bitbean.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BitBean is going to moon, that is all I am saying.

These guys know what they are doing!!

Bean is getting so simple and easy to use, that soon my Granny will be able to use it to wire me birthday money!

Bitbean is the next ETH screencap this!

It will definitely make it to a cent.

More like a tenth of a cent, laughing_girls.jpeg

this is the most autistic nocoin i have ever seen

If anyone fails to see the benefit of this coin.

Please go ask the devs. Their chat is

chat.bitbean.org

Welp, my company were not kidding

All of us got the first round of paper wallets this afternoon all the way to the UK.

When this stuff makes it from Veeky Forums into your irl job it feels a little odd, living the meme so to speak.

I have 50K beans now in a bittrex account that was set up for me.

I feel old, the other guys know way more about this stuff than me! Gonna try to figure out how to buy more just in case this goes as predicted.

Wait what the fuck?

Please explain how this happened.
How did you get that in your job? What?

I'm just an engineer, not really sure what I have to with crypto currency and finance but the whole company is getting on board with it so, I guess we'll see what happens. Be pleased if things take off and my 50K bitb is worth something next year

How did you hear about this at your job?

What's the company name?
What did you just get some email saying the entire company would be receiving some gifts? What is it?

That's badass.

Love the effort and dedication the devteam has for this crypto but fuck they really need to have a native English speaker proofread their announcements before posting them.

What's the return address? Looks like White River Junction VT? Random place for it to come from, small town on the NH border near Dartmouth.

A meeting was had about it, some shit about a trial period for measuring transactional efficiency and crypto currency being the future etc etc

I admit I zoned out and don't really understand any of it. I was just there because I am senior staff. I have a bitcoin wallet on my company tablet too, don't know how the fuck to use it!

The company is London based and fair sized. Guess I cant say too much more though as was not paying attention to the meeting and not sure whether it is common knowledge yet.

The other address is this,

No Idea where it came from! Just arrived on my desk this afternoon.

Does anyone know how much 50k beans are worth in GBP?

Thanks

You shouldn't invest in beans, they got everyone fucked last time, don't get BEANED.com, my friends

there are better alternatives, like GNT

Bump for this

>realizing beans were serious business

based on a random BTC exchange rate I found, about 10.44

thanks friend

Theres more to the bean than just memes my friend.

ITT: SHILL TEAM 6.

buy my buttplugbean!
its gunna moon even though nobody wants to host it on their trading platform, it does what better coins already do, and its unknown to most coiners.

The Dev is from New Hampshire, he is a Free State Project Porcupine!

Fuck off, it's already on Bittrex and Yobit.

When it begins to consistently rise in value it will end up on Polo.

I love how you act as if BitBean is a social pariah or something, it's a fucking digital currency, its zeros and ones.

Get a grip

Bitbean will be glorious!

Getting a head of steam on Bittrex...

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE. NOBODY GONNA BUY YOUR BAGS FAGGOT. GET OVER IT.

40 sat ask sum still 21BTC on bittrex..
I'm over here laughing because I bought at 15 and dropped out at 30.
You all wasted your money on a pump and dump. Good fucking luck convincing everyone to buy up 21BTC with all these low test mum's basement buys.
reminder that the price of BTC is still climbing.
reminder that 21BTC is 33,000 USD

Bitbean has been holding against bitcoin despite bicoin surgin dumass. Bitbean will mearley accellerate your bitcoin gains if that is what you are judging against!

You don't even know what you're talking about. That's pure nonsense. Care to comment on the 21BTC sum at 40 sat? When bitcoin drops, bitbean will get another dose of pump and dump to match the price of BTC. The orders won't adjust down either.. Why would they? Have fun kekky. Stay poor, keep buying every meme you hear about. I'll always be there to pump and dump as intended.

Oh gee 21 bitcoin what a formidable foe. In a bull run that shit gets eaten up in no time, and the players that have safety walls up now for when they take a nap and shit will be pulling them down to play the market.

Stop trying to suppress the price and let bitbean shine, shillster.

GUESS YOU BETTER START SHILLING THEN, EH?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fool!

Where else is there a heavilly undervalued coin that is being shilled to multinational corporations that are testing it for transactional efficiency (Hint, its very efficient!)

That's some good LARPing, lad.

I literally talked to the bitbean dev and he confirmed the story in this thread. Well... he couldn't confirm or deny that its a company, but packages were sent to london.