>Developer Posts
en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussions/tagged/arenanet
>Builds and Gear
metabattle.com/
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
qtfy.eu/guildwars/builds/
snowcrows.com/builds/

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.businessinsider.com/image/4e303db469bedd843b000014/the-first-email-the-first-tweet-and-13-other-famous-internet-firsts.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ItlMzEvf7Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=XWdmVQBG7iE
shmuplations.com/toaplan-uemura1/
shmuplations.com/toaplan-yuge1/
shmuplations.com/toaplan-chronicle/
shmuplations.com/toaplan-chronicleQA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is healing/boon firebrand legit for raids?

Guard can pump out some meaningful quickness and has decent AoE regen but I dunno if it stacks up compared to Druid/GotL

i want to breed priscilla

O hi Mark

I do, remember it sounding interesting, played the demo and found it very unfun, for lack of a better word.

Played the demo of 2 years later, seemed to be a lot better.

Full HD picture.

I guess no license Mario games inside.

>Hopefully the spam has stopped edition
It's a bot my friend. It will never stop. I don't know why the guy doesn't just release it for everyone to use and finally kill Veeky Forums.

Who are you quoting

static1.businessinsider.com/image/4e303db469bedd843b000014/the-first-email-the-first-tweet-and-13-other-famous-internet-firsts.jpg

poll winners:

1. Reinhardt
2. Hector
3. Camilla
4. Tharja

It will stop when google phases out the old captcha, since it relies on the old one.

Plus it wasn't turned on when the thread started, so the basement dweller who's running the bot either had it down and had to start it or it's slowing.

fuck off purge

>modded ps2
You might as well emulate it if you're using a PS2, it's not binary compatible with the PS1.

It probably only checks for new threads every 20-30 minutes.
>google phases out the old captcha
While that'd be nice I'd rather keep the old ones and not have /gw2g/, this place was shit way before the autist started spamming it.

el goblino...

>implying you insecure faggot would do that

Slim sylvari waifus

youtube.com/watch?v=ItlMzEvf7Uw

that one song that sounds almost like it belongs in another game

First for Ryuji deserved it for dressing like a slut.

>Nep will be a meme
I'm partially concerned that "meme" is going to be her asspull protag powers making her stupid strong desu

Even the Playstation 2 games that you can now get on PS4 aren't available to people that bought them on PS3. At least Nintendo gave me a fucking discount. Also my phone can play more PS1 games than my PS4 can.

Google is phasing out legacy captcha as we speak, and it will be deactivated permanently some time in february

I've had a sanyo for about 4-5 years, seems to do the job well enough for ps1/ps2

>My preferences lie heavily towards games with an enjoyable cast of characters and a good plot

>Awakening
>enjoyable cast of characters and a good plot

all the y1 and y2 ops, so you'll only need renown for the upcoming y3 ops and cosmetics

>competent enough to do it
>outsource multiplayer to some CoD autists who've never encountered Halo's older shooter setup
Yeah

Was pretty good, glad it sold enough that we might be getting Dread now.

And Silky will be fully naked.

That's correct.

I still like it more than Mario 3 and World. The physics still feel the best and most solid and the focus is on platforming as opposed to power ups. I also think it has a cooler visual style than the other games.

I still can't get the cutscenes to work.

Only more 198 days till good fps :,)

youtube.com/watch?v=XWdmVQBG7iE

underrated

honestly the roster looks rather crowded on the 3ds screen. There's quite a bunch of characters on there who could get axed and no one would notice.

Bump

fuck off faggot

Use imgur lol.

To further prove my point, X's design was originally going to be Zero's, but they changed it to be very similar to Mega Man to, again, not alienate new players coming from the classic series.

With the new and old announcments, we either get Doomyguy or Chosen Undead or both

Because because being the cat the entire time was really epic dude right?
Fucking worse than 999

when you start getting 850m weekly payouts doing nothing and have full PEN gear

Misunderstood genious. He will have to die tragically for anyone to truly appreciate what we've lost.

neets pls bump just finished trig work and need sleep

No.

>only 65 posts in and we've already hit image limit
Wtf guys

>4534003
I would recommend playing TIE Fighter instead, it's the far superior game without quite so many of the frustrating difficulty quirks X-Wing had.

KEEP UP MUTHAH FUCCQA

I need to know.

When your son asks you for a DBZ game

emulation is a meme

Left is GBA, OG FF4 just Like DQ5 still has a NES like poor coloring as the hardware wasn't fully figured.

Still do not recommend the version it needs a lot of patching to fix.

Fuck yes loved this game as a kid.

I was mad about the clones and no Metroid or DK character, but otherwise I was fine.

don't let it die

favorite dangan
favorite anime
go

Well, nobody played Bahamut Lagoon
Maybe he actually didn't..

While 3D Zelda games are indeed trash, I don't think LA is the best Zelda game. Still great though.

Wasn't this the stream yesterday with Ross from Game Grumps?

I'm sure your latent psionic abilities will develop soon, user, be strong

I really fucking hope they make the new one faster. It takes a second to fill out legacy captcha and you don't even need to take your hands off of the keyboard. The new one has pointlessly long fade out and fade ins. Fuck Google.

yea thats what i did it tells the story pretty good

Yeah, the captcha is garbage but when it's too easy to solve this thread is what happens.

It's only a matter of time until an autist makes a more general spambot.

Fjorm is not only a free unit but also comes with a better kit than Sharena.

Do people still shit themselves over always online being a thing or has Hitman tm 2016 basically shown that it's no longer an issue?

I know Veeky Forums is full of contrarians, but lets be real. There were a few games that did it before Zelda, but Zelda was one of the first, if not THE first, to do it right. It was ambitious as fuck, and it was fun to play.

>Touch Yotsuyu's breasts
>Wouldn't you prefer to call Shitara?

huuuush puppy

More rework for BP so he gets better DPS.

>Didn't play the games
>Gets called out
>Wow wtf this general is a shithole
Sounds like your brain is the shithole indeed

Artillery was OP as hell before Firestorm.

The game still has a fantastic atmosphere with its flaws.

shmuplations.com/toaplan-uemura1/
shmuplations.com/toaplan-yuge1/
shmuplations.com/toaplan-chronicle/
shmuplations.com/toaplan-chronicleQA/
There's more from Toaplan and other games as well, it's a cool site.

so how did developers do it 30+ years ago? they must've had some sort of tools to speed up the process, maybe those tools could've been ported instead?

Bump

new Super Monkey Ball game
it's a soulless android game that uses gyro to move with no option to turn it off and no option for on screen joystick
pans so hard it gets taken off the app store promptly
this actually happened btw

t. didn't play the series until at least 4

>i play the games that work on a shitron 1 on a shitron 1
>my eyes bleed a little less than my ears
>i paid $25 for this shit
The wews are strong with this lad

I mean he is so obnoxious I am surprised you could be friends with him.

God I love this song. I can't perfect it though because of that fucking X+O string at the end.

I never used subways.

Same guy.
It means Neutral. 5.

St louis sure has a lot of guns for a tier 3 cruiser. Does anything else beat it?

I want her and Nia to meet and be friends

I know Veeky Forums is full of contrarians, but lets be real. There were a few games that did it before Zelda, but Zelda was one of the first, if not THE first, to do it right. It was ambitious as fuck, and it was fun to play.

Sorry

fuck really? that explains a lot actually, it explains why boss main hands and off hands are so fucking required

>SmugLaughingIdol.png
Which one did you think of?

I think what you love is wrong and disgusting, I want to see it die.

We're back, huh.

He probably used her because he had no better alternative, blue Anzu is a really bad card.

>Doom e1m1 and Mario Kart reference
I thought they would take those out of the ps3 version but no

Tf is this blank shit?

No

Are there good-ish any archetypes that give off the feel of a paladin a la Diablo II or WoW, aesthetically and/or mechanically?? I'm aware of NK and how shit it is, so no to that.

Doshin requires a region free disc if you're in NTSC btw.