HUMANIQ WILL HIT EXCHANGES

HUMANIQ (HMQ) EDITION

May 11 will be the exact date when Humaniq (HMQ) will be listed on several exchanges. You better hop on the hype before anyone else does.

>What is Humaniq?
youtube.com/watch?v=prEPErb82Mg

>Why is this so special?
Vitalik Buterin involved in project
Blockchain + Bio ID + Non profit sector

Pic related: Founder of Ethereum with Founder of Humaniq

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/humaniq-hmq-token-to-trade-on-six-exchanges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I missed out on the ICO already, but this will be pumped more than beans or posw.

Where to buy? At what exchange?

cointelegraph.com/news/humaniq-hmq-token-to-trade-on-six-exchanges

Not on Bittrex....

>we will add 1 billion people to the global economy via revolutionary blockchain
>they never got a chance before due to poor infrastructure / education.
>all they need is a smart phone and internet.

lol.

I'll watch it closely, but the pitch is retarded.

I tried to but they said US based investors cannot join the Humaniq train. Anyway to get around this?

something about this gives me an icky feeling

>investing in illegal immigrants and the undesirables of humanity who has the least money

Jesus christ this is dumb.

AHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS BRIC ALL OVER AGAIN
SUPERPOWER BY 2020

Reminder that /pol/ is always, ALWAYS right. Shitskin are subhuman trash and will always be subhuman trash. Even american negroes are useless for anything except selling Nikes to. You're talking about barely literate chimpanzees. Unless the governments gibs them money, they have none.

Bought 180,000 during the ICO. Plan on buying up more when they're on the exchanges.

>estimated amount of global untapped revenue that the unbanked have, according to a 2016 Accenture study: $380 billion (annually)
>estimated amount of total assets (from real estate to services) currently held by the global poor but isn't recorded due to missing legal infrastructure and such (titling, government records, untapped cash reserves and ROSCAs, etc): $10 trillion, calculated by Hernando de Soto
>estimated remittance flows from the US to other countries annually (calculated in 2015 by Pew Polling): $133,552,000,000
>global average percentage cost of remittances per World Bank as of 2 months ago: 7.45% (in other words, for every $100 sent, you need to pay $7.45) for the service

I could go on. It's a market waiting for a disruptor, both to bring down costs and expand scale. If the pilot projects (one in India to see if rural people adapt to it, one in Africa to see in illiterate people accept a simple app that has minimal wording and requires only biometrics rather than paperwork, and one in Europe to get Moldovan diaspora to adopt it and use it to send remittances) succeed, then good times ahead.

A big bet, sure. But if you know the numbers and the people, then you're willing to take the bet.

Read The Age of Cryptocurrency. They are write. Women in the middle east for example don't have access to the global economy because their brothers and fathers take all their money.

When mudslime women get in the market economy can you say "ca-ching"!

This is a good idea.

It's supposed to get Sub-Saharan dirt farmers into banking, i'm sure that will play out well. The protestant reformation was a mistake, this shit will never work.

You should sell as soon as possible, think of how hard it is to get the average boomer to use any technology that's electronic. Now half their IQ, make them violent and unable to think beyond the next 5 minutes and you've got the sub-saharan african. I'm sure they'll all use this app to put their proceeds from laying in the sun and making dirt cookies into a distributed blackchain bank.

how do you buy before its on exhanges? pls help

You're not thinking from a traders point of view. You have to see the bigger picture. All these NPO's who are getting involved in this project. The hype itself is basically free money.

>He doesn't know about mpasa in east Africa

It's like you want to be poor

serious question. how the fuck do I buy it?

21st century bruh. Africa got smartphones

how do I buy...?

Everything this man touches turns to gold. Only a fool wouldn't invest in this.

Ummm where the FUCK DO WE BUY IT REEEEE

θΏ™

So only way to buy at the moment is from participants or wait until the 11th?

I bought around 5000 at ICO.
You can't buy anymore just wait for the exchange sites to trade.

Also I recommend Lisk (lsk) it's German engineering shit. Still cheap to get, I already doubled my money with lisk (not much though)

Thanks for the only real answer so may 11th?

Correct

Thank you again. Godspeed to you user. Hope I see you on the moon!

If anything and based on my experience, I trust sub-saharan Africans to succeed more than Africa-Americans: they're actually willing to hustle and put in work to make money. Plus they've more jovial and don't have a stick up their ass.

Look, it's a simple value proposition: you're telling them that they can store and transfer their money without having to go to the nearest bank branch (some 5 villages away), something which usually requires paperwork to fill out (which they can't do) and a government ID (which is iffy). Not only that, but their relatives working abroad (Europe, etc) can send them money at a fraction of the cost it usually takes (the average for Africa is 9.8%, 11% if you're using a bank; with a service like Humaniq, you can bring that down to near zero).

If fucking M-Pesa can make it work in Kenya and Tanzania (now expanding elsewhere) by the millions (and making mad bank whilst doing so), then certainly this could do it.

And is right. The Foundation and supporting FinTech company (which build and support the app) have stated their intentions to work on building brand awareness, establish relations with governments, international organizations (the UN, etc), and NGOs (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, UN Development Org, Google.org, etc). The latter are also really eager for these kinds of projects, since they help meet the UN SDGs.

Oh, and they're planning on doing another fundraising round in June/July via VC and some crowdfunding (Funder Beam, BankOfTheFuture, etc). The money raised from that would then go to development and launching another 9 pilot projects to test the app.

Even if you're not a believer or intend to hold for the long term, there is still enough interest behind this proposition that people are keeping an eye on it.

t. a guy who just worked for a former UN GA President for 2 years.