GNT reached 0.00016 for the third time today

GNT reached 0.00016 for the third time today

the rocket is being fueled, next stop: THE MOON

bought 10k some days ago. DO YOU FUCKING NEED ME TO SHOW YOU THE WAY TO THE MOON GOLEM?

almost 200k market cap already and they dont even have a working produc. it aint moving much from there
stop buying jew vaporware and get into RLC asap!!

HUGE GAINS TO BE MADE

Be smart and replace the GNT bags with RLC. Last warning.

Only at 111 Golems so far, should I trade in my ETHs and LTCs for this moon mission?

Keep your ETH! keep your LTC! find different funds to invest into GNT, diversification is your strength brutha

How do I buy my space on the rocket

When is this mooning? The 9th?

>tfw modest 525

I'll just settle for a VIP ride to Tahiti, have fun on the moon boys.

>tfw you come home and see that Golem is once again hovering near the 24-hour high

Feeling cozy and excited. I think that the release of Brass Golem is going to be a lot bigger than we expect. Really hyped to see this project going places.

bro wait till they release the 180 millions token left, and then buy, sell now

No that's when it dips, moon is later

why is RLC better?

What can this reasonably hit with the release of Brass? $1? $2?

wow, you'll get so rich

0.4, a dollar??? two?? learn2 marketcap?

Answer this man you homos.

Dont buy Golem. Trust me goyi..Guys!!!

I will answer it. RLC looks potentially better because the team sounds fkn pro and has been working on these shits for years.

Buy both - either's still cheap. The short term potential upside is great, and the technology's so disruptive that your long term gains from one will dwarf your initial outlay.

That's what i've done, I took them 50/50 in terms of original outlay because when these fuckers launch its a great deal more than double money.

Please explain to us, in your own words, what iEx.ec does and what their token is being used for.

I don't find "looks potentially better because the team sounds fkn pro and has been working on these shits for years." very convincing

was only a quick rundown. the way i see it the two projects are pretty much head to head competitors, in the sense that they both seek to provide a mechanism for decentralized computing, with the tokens acting as a vehicle for value between users / providers. golem is further along in terms of the project itself with brass about to drop, however, the iexec team have many years of research and experience to back them up, basically these don't seem like the kind of guys that fuck around, so it may be they just turn out the superior product and win from the back

i dont know how2marketcap, im fairly new, what does it mean?

While both project have merit and are legitimate steps into the future for decentralized computing, iExec/RLC has a team comprised almost entirely of scientists/academics who have been chipping away at the subject matter since the early 00s. A transparent, accredited team coupled with a solid set of goals they are seeking to achieve has lead to historically high levels of investor confidence. This manifested rather well in an ICO that raised 10 000 BTC in 3 hours. I partook in that ICO and am utterly pleased with my choice. I truly believe in what these guys are striving to achieve. That is not in any way to say I am against Golem - that would be preposterous. By investing myself in iExec I am indirectly also in favour of Golem as the end goals are analogous. I simply decided to place my resources in one over the other due to higher confidence in the iExec team's skills and vision.

t. rlc dev

Just a guy who bought their ICO, man. Do with that what you will. Price has steadily grown since ICO closing and I'm happy with what comes my way.

I bought £400 in RLC and Golem. Is that OK?

They will both take off, r-right? A rivalry, like AMD Nvidia... r.r.rright?

what? source

What I've learned is that it doesn't matter if someone else does it slightly better. What matters is getting there first.

Each or both together? When did you buy? In any case, you will likely be seeing comfy green as the months pass. Unless one of the ICO whales decides to dump. I am apprehensive of this scenario, but I don't fear it - both RLC and GNT are dealing in something that will send ripples across global computing infrastructure in coming years. Both of them are, in my honest opinion, truly long term holds. Years.

GNT
>820 million coins
>market cap - 206.8m
-Price - 25 cents

LRC
>78 million oins
>market cap - 59.2m
-Price - .759 cents

If RLC reaches GNT's current market cap, it'll be worth over $2.5. That's over 3x it's current value.

For GNT to moon to over 3x, it would need a market cap of over 600m.

What do you think is more likely, RLC reaching 200m marketcap or GNT reaching 600m?

>the correct answer is who fucking knows, buy both.

Where do I buy golem?

Yes, we often see the first dominate so hard that it becomes almost untouchable, at least for a time, which is a big reason it makes sense to me to be on both here.

polo

Bittrex has golem now to

the technology is so promising. I just bought 5000