Lmao this stupid fuck doesnt even know what the world looks like and you all worship him baka

lmao this stupid fuck doesnt even know what the world looks like and you all worship him baka

It is not THAT bad actually.

I mean, it does have all the important bits.

Oh yeah, well, do you know what the world looks like without a map?

delete this thread or I´ll summon the flat earthers from /pol I swear

considering how far along they were in terms of cartography and geographic measurements in the 5th century BC, that's pretty damn good.

im so confused.. they found the nile in morocco?

He lived 2500 years ago bitch nigger. It's actually pretty impressive.

yes

>Maeotian lake
what did he mean by this

Big swampy area at the delta of the Tanais river. The ancients thought the entrance to the Underworld might be there.

What do the brown giblets mean?

I like how close to Greece it's kind of accurate and then it just devolves into blobs until he just said fuck it and made everything else water. I also like how small Turkey is.

I hate that I always read that as "hyperkoreans." I hare you Veeky Forums.

>Androphagi
Russians confirmed for cannibals.

Wait a minute, Greeks knew about Siberia?

>mentions Ethiopia and Meroe
>0 mentions of Germanics
>mfw niggers were more relevent then germans

This. I wish the actual world was like this.

The Germanic tribes were just a bunch of wood- niggers compared to the advanced civilizations at the time. They only became more advanced after they stole Roman culture.

why were ethiopians poseidons favorite?

ethiopia is landlocked

>who are the hyperboreans?

>dey stole our special powers and minds!

What else did they do? They didn't even have glass ffs. The LIMES was practically a Trump-Wall. Their ancestor are the biggest Dindus in history.

You answered it yourself.
It's the only way to gain Poseidon's eternal favor.

They knew of the Atlas mountains but didn't know the source of the Nile, and they knew that rivers flowed down from mountains. So they theorized that the Atlas were the source of the Nile.

Of course the west would discover a few thousand years later that wasn't the case.

Of course they did. Tribes from the closest parts of Siberia and the steppe regularly moved west and came into contact with the Greek cities of the northern Black Sea coast, the Pontus Euxine. The cities of Crimea (or Taurica as it called then) were famous slave ports and the ancient Athenians (which Herodotus was) had many state owned slaves from "Scythia", i.e. from the Russian steppe. They were used as public guards and had bows and arrows and shit.

Thats how greeks in hellebistic Times saw the world, herodotus had a much worse knowledge of it