Portfolio thread. Post em

Portfolio thread. Post em.
I started with $1000 and made my first purchase of ETH in early March for about $13 usd. This is my portfolio today.

bump

bump again

Whats everyone buying this week?

NICE GAINS BRO

what kind of app is this i'm a newfag here i want to learn how to invest i got 100k $ to invest

Blockfolio
You can buy Bitcoin with Coinbase

XBY / POSW

Started in March with 5k

Lul

I WANT TO BUY MOOOOOORE

how to you guys use blockfolio do you have to manually add the trades on the platform or wha?? I use cointracking its only available for desktop but I can import all trades done on poloniex with it. Am I using blockfolio wrong or wha? I'm scared.

It's manual

Yes i manually import from coinbase. Trying to import trades from poloniex wasnt easy. I was probably doing wrong but polo was denominated in crypto and the options on block folio denominated in usd. So i added my polo trades id i sold x for usd and bought y with usd. If that makes any sense.

Yeah you have to enter it manually

>
> So i added my polo trades AS IF id i sold x for usd and bought y with usd. If that makes any sense.

How do you have 0% 24h change??

meh...

It just doesn't work for me, probably fucked up in input somewhere

New to this. For RLC do you just use an ethereum wallet?

yes

How the fuck do I buy these other coins? I'm a coinbase fag with like 15 eth. Would like to diversify and hopefully be a rich goy one day.

Bittrex and poloniex are really popular exchanges for altcoins. Most are going to require btc though. Do some research

Litecoin going to the moon 2 days in a row! i'm shaking my legs! See you in the 1% faggots!

sell and short bitcoin now, buy a dip later

8k in costs senpais

Vitalik is love, Vitalik is life.

No one else holding $WAVES?

wtf is Blockfolio? are you niggers seriously holding 20k worth of coins on some MOBILE APP?

It's for tracking your portfolio you pleb

No, it has no actual connection to any wallets. All of it is personal input and it keeps track of everything for you.

yeet. go read a book brah.

it's spying app on cryptousers

>knows their identity
>has access to their data
>knows wifi AP near them

Holy shit my bro, you're going to be a millionaire down the road with waves. Congrats. Can I have 100 waves?

Mirin' your ETH and GNT.

Started with $150 in early March.

The app just tracks costs user, my wallet is locked down on my Linux server

this is really dumb to ask but where do I learn to do that I have all of my holdings on polo because I'm a good for nothing piece of shit who gets overwhelmed easily by masses of different information on the net

Why don't you guys share the happinesss and give me some coins?

12EZ99kALZsmQoYMRSgJCTUDhGGiDCjehn btc

0x683222017f0D0431F50191D4aE53f1038324B413 eth

LaJ4PaPmrs3uC8GGfJzsV5YEBkQkSFt4bu ltc

if you are going to beg, please use a more attractive image plz. thanx.

Buy a nano s. A nigger could use a nano s it's so easy, they just probly cant afford the $80.

>Perhaps this one is better?
12EZ99kALZsmQoYMRSgJCTUDhGGiDCjehn btc

0x683222017f0D0431F50191D4aE53f1038324B413 eth

LaJ4PaPmrs3uC8GGfJzsV5YEBkQkSFt4bu ltc

come on man I love titties.

Started with $600 dollars

when did you buy posw? you must have iron strength hands...

Last one. You might be as broke as me, but enjoy the diversity of the latino woman.

Why is it so difficult to set up wallets and exchange coins on this part of the world?

Third world garbage get out. Beg on the street instead.

nice to see IOC investment, they are developing the gold standard of wallets, definitely not going to be

Rate please
Really want to move my holdings to either eth or ltc soon I'm not sure what to do
Started with $300 in march

Check'd at RLC kek'd at Bay.

If it's ETH/BTC/LTC keep it on coinbase, they are insured which is is also why their fees are so high. Otherwise just look up YouTube videos on how to use the wallets.

It's great to know that you guys will still come here to fuck our women and consume our drugs. Perhaps I should be dealing and charging cryptocurrencies instead of fiat.

IOC is striaght up prepping for the moon mission for normies.

Really? I was planning on moving my stuff into a wallet cause coinbase can freeze your account which has you fucked

They freeze if you send to gambling sites and drug/pedo shit, don't do anything stupid and you'll be fine.

Is sending to gambling sites not legal? Guessing people do it as a way to get around capital gains tax?

Crypto currencies where made to avoid this fucking bullshit they have no right what the fuck I do with my money

Read this also

It's illegal you autist

My only regret is not buying more Ripple.

>Kek < This Kek
>kek
>kek
>kek

But seriously how's it illegal? I mean I am breaking some law or some shit? I thought you can do it anyway you like

>these people who have made sick gains
Jesus. Here I am sitting on $40k in oil stocks not making a dime

If they want to operate in the US, they need to follow US laws.

But if you're so fucking ass blasted about it, just use local bitcoins and shut the hell up.

nice if legit, grab some RLC and WAVES tho

Bought some at 5k and some at 10k. I honestly don't care about the price at this point, this is a long term hold for me. Any price movement up or down in the short term won't even be remembered in a few months time, when this thing starts to blow up.

Durgs/pedo shit is illegal. Same with gambling depending on laws. That's why they lock you, they don't want to be the ones facing anything.

Please dont follow this faggots advice. Why step in front of a speeding train?

Had around 4k$ one month and a half ago

lads what's the best bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin wallets respectively? I need in on this ASAP

end your oil position and climb aboard the moon rockets

whats your secret?

Just use coinbase and buy some ETH. There's no way it's going down with all of this in the future. In fact, I'm surprised it's this high already. It'll be worth hundreds at the end of the year.

Would I be able to transfer my stuff it a sneaky wallet and proceed doing less than legal actions there?

Fellow nocoiner, reporting in.

Started with 5k. Bought in late feb last year.

Hol up, you turned 5k into 66k?

Made a double on xrp at the beginning of april, then bought for 4 btc worth of ETC at 24 sats. TRST brought some decent gains aswell (90% or so)

Yes, but cops could still easily trace you. Don't do illegal shit unless you used localbitcoins.

sell your shitty ETC before the inevitable crash and put it all into ETH. ETC has no future

Localbtc is out of reach for the law? Or wot I didn't knew I was breaking laws I'll get my shit covered now

10x gains in one year I"m jelly.

Reminder that blockfolio is a perfect shill vehicle. Don't get hoisted.

No, anyone can get caught if the feds try hard enough, but that's how you get bitcoins that won't trace back to your bank account.

Why do you think so? I am very confident with ETC desu, it is cheap as hell for basically the exact same tech as ETH. People are using it, it is doing good so far plus the Grayscale fund gave it a real legitimacy imo. Pretty sure we'll see 10$ then 20$ soon enough

Pure luck

you can't self bump

Have coins in various exchange's but here is what i have
ETH
ETC
BTC
XMR
LTC
ICN

pls be joking

is coinbase the best site to use? I don't want to get fucked with transaction fees

bitstamp is legit as well

Just downloaded the app and put in how much cryptos I have currently.
I got in very early on bitcoin but only got into ether last december.

I really like the story of independence of ETC. I also don't like the centralization and the bailout of the DAO that the main ETH chain did. its bullshit.

with a portfolio similar to this:
what do you suggest? most the bay over to ETC? also am I right to say that there is a bullish pennant breakout happening now for ETC?

jesus fucking christ congrats

Sign message then fag.

you better not be fucking with us

Sell you greedy cunt

O_O
Teach me your ways

Alright we gonna need some proof here user.
If that's real jesus dude, congrats.

absolutely haram