/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Huntresses

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳A Limited Edition Rathalos PS4Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Elder Dragons + Deviljho: youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
↳Full 2018 Winter Event Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=FuxxrCmLi58
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Moveset Changes: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password
In World or 3U; use 'rage'
In 3DS games; use 7243
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14908312
youtu.be/YPURLur1o4M
youtube.com/watch?v=37SA_stiEmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring Zinogre to MHW!

This.

strawpoll.me/14908312
strawpoll.me/14908312
strawpoll.me/14908312

Monsters!

youtu.be/YPURLur1o4M
*flies 100mph away from you*

nargacuga first

WHERE IS PRANCE YOU FRAUD HACKS

when is fogman streaming

Nargacuga too!

No, tiggy first. No tiggy no honts.

in 2 hours and 40 minutes

None of the above, those names are all complete dogshit

second that

WHERE IS THE DUNEFROG? I NEED THAT MONOTONE VOICE AND CONSTANT REPEATING OF 5 PHRASES IN MY LIFE AGAIN

We need to get that Underwater DLC out first before deciding on monster packs

I know it gonna make me rage watching his stream, but I cant help it. It is like staring at an accident as it about to happen, you dont want to watch it nut you cannot turn away.

Yes! Bring them all!

Tell that to the people who gave those names hours ago

>mhw uragaan

Quit posting Ceadeus

I want zinogre armor and weapons more than Tigrex armor and weapons
Ziggy first

They're retards too. But not as bad as you, because you allowed their idiot suggestions to persist by reposting this poll

Has there been any new leaks/info since the beta started ? Especially monsters ? I had to live under a rock for a few days because of work

"Oh mai gad high runk is unpozible"

Not shiny and chrome enough

Bird up!

well its a lot of weapons
how was i supposed to know it was so fun

Just call it Monster Hunter General and if there are tags use mhg

wow rude, I just want underwater again with PS4 controls.

Then please do tell, what guild name do you think is so jaw dropping godly and so not dogshit compared to the given ones hmmmmm?

thats the freaking cutest nargacuga ever

We'll probably need more than one anyway, if there's a 50 player limit. I don't mind having a clan with a meme name if we also have one with a normal name.

Kirin and Vaal Hazak got revealed.
Bazelgeuse got leaked.
Pink/Azure were confirmed, and maaaybe Black Diablos and Oroshi Kirin.
We're still waiting on the news for Xeno'jiiva.

I don't have any good suggestions, but I certainly know better than to spew nonsense like what's gotten onto that poll.

Just fuck off with this shit, We're gonna have to have more than guild any-fucking-ways so the names don't even fucking matter.

Fucking this. Why doesn't people like leather club? Hunting monsters? carving leather? No? Fuck you

No, we need noob killer first.

Why is this man so damn badass
He just sits there and never talks
I like that the field commander endearingly calls him Master

Currently killing Jyuratodus to get enough crafting parts for the Jyura Greatsword so that I can kill Odogaron easier and get the entire set, then I can attempt Diablos

Psst hey anons /DAUNTLESS GENERAL/

The Monster Hunter World map is a meteor crater.
Xenojiva is a new species of dragon. The original species was killed by the meteor strike but was reborn as a new species.
It's Jesus dragon.

Is GS still good in World?

Who here /goodgoy/? Double dipping too.

Reminder that Zorah is braving all the dangers just to eat the shit of Xenojiiva

Tempered monsters are related to Xenojivas gimmick. It can revive dead monsters and these are called tempered monsters.

>posting the outdated version

!!!

fuck offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

>Why do these newbies never flex after drinking
>Back in my day, we didn't use slingers
>The monsters here do no damage ever
>My feet hurt
>I wish I was back in Pokke getting carted by Tigrex again

Probably has aspergers

>probably has aspergers
Oh, so, like me?

What's wrong with Cute Girls Male for a clan name?

Wtf, Scoody Doo and his gang just killed a Lao-shan.

Hey Finanon, at what point do you unlock the Coral Highlands and the Rotten Vale?

I must admit, I bought Dauntless because I couldnt handle the waiting. And the game is not so bad...it just really slow and monotone.

After the first Zorah mission where he escapes

but you're not cool

Not him but frogleaker unlocked Coral highlands after the zorah mission.

monotonous*

Give me your copy of the game right now.

how

yea thank you

In rapid succession after Zorah Magdaros busts through
The Rotten vale is interesting enough, but there wasn't really much to do in the Coral Highlands. I feel they sort of introduced these two areas with wayyyy to feew monsters roaming about. There's always about 3 on each with little to no variation.

So when will frogshitter stream again?
Will he finally get good?

What about treasure dragon ? is he out of comission ?

I almost bought from those guys because I didn't see any in my local stores. Then I realized they didn't send abroad. Still, I am triple dipping so i can play at launch.

>Will he finally get good?
Theoretically he should have already gotten gud, wasn't that fucker a speedrunner on Gen or something?
FFS, how can a SPEEDRUNNER have so little gamesense?

It was a LR Lao.

The WORST monster in wildspire

I think he is pretty fun

He's a really deplorable human being user. He steals game footage, cheats for hacked weapons and posts speedrun times that involve cheats.

Wanna know why he took so long and did so badly? He usually cheats and never actually does any gear progression or singleplayer.

youtube.com/watch?v=37SA_stiEmQ

I finally get to play with /mhg/ this friday. Except for seaniggers though. Those things are just downright disgusting

>cheats for hacked weapons
Were the weapons at least "legal"? Or was it shit like the beginner SnS but with 900 raw?

We have NO idea what he is, he might even be a dummy. But both leakers revealed the existence of Gajalakas, who weren't on the leaked list, so it might be a good idea to keep eyes peeled for more stuff in the coming days.

Coral has at least some pretty cool HR monsters, like Pink Rathian and Kirin.
Rotten Vale has like 4 monsters in total.

Pretty sure he got carried.
He kept checking the crafting menu to see if there were new monster weapons even though most monster weapons come from upgrade trees. For both Odogaron and Nergigante he said "There are no weapons" Even though we know for a fact Nerg has them and I've personally seen both odogaron and nergigante branches while he was scrolling through upgrade trees.

The reason we haven't seen Xeno'jiva is because it's Xbone exclusive.

No, he had weapons far beyond the power of actual weapons in the game.

even BRs?

what are you gonna name your hunter/ress

>Xbone
>Exclusive
Pick one :^)

It would be cool to male 2 versions of the game, with like 4 exclusive monsters each. Like Pokémon.

I'm playing Monster Hunter Generations and wanted to ask a question about Normal S Lv. 3. Sometimes the shot will appear as only one bullet and ricochet off the monster and other times it will appear to hit the monster multiple times and have an animation more akin to the Pellet S animation. What I wanted to ask is what these two different animations mean and which one tells me that I'm doing the most damage with Normal S Lv3?

why would that be cool

Wow, flog this nigga, is there somewhere in the streams where I can boo him? If I tried insulting him he probably wouldn't understand, boos seem pretty "international" tho

Because he has autism.

Frazer.

I used to think nobody who plays video games could be so impossibly inept but after seeing that guy who managed fail the tutorial of Cuphead and this brain dead moron I just don't know what to think anymore.

I want to play the game on release but I don't want to support Capcom in case it's bad. Wish it were possible to rent. Otherwise I have to wait at least a week until used copies show up.

That would be horrible and you're also horrible

looks like you're waiting bro

blacklisted

I can't fucking wait to spend hours customizing my Hunter on friday

You might wanna just wait for reviews, and if it's good, buy it

>I want to play the game but I don't want to pay for it.
See you in September.

That wasn't me though :^)