Tfw you realize you would have been better off investing in shitcoins these last few months than legitimate stocks

>tfw you realize you would have been better off investing in shitcoins these last few months than legitimate stocks.

Us coinfags have a lot more fun than the stockfags. All we do is talk about what color lambos we're going to buy and meme our coins to insane values overnight. Meanwhile, the stock market goes up the stairs like a geriatric arthritic woman.

I apologize for anything bad I've said about you guys in the past.

yes yes come to the dark side

we have lambos

When will no coiners learn?

It's not too late, OP. Buy a bit of ETH, BTC, and LTC. Maybe some smaller alts if you research them.

I put less than 1k in crypto and I made 6k without doing anything but holding, you can at least make a bit of change to buy yourself something nice. The millionaires were way ahead of the game and probably own 1000+ of each coin when they first came out so you're too late on that unfortunately.

I didn't even know I needed a lambo til I started hanging out with these coin fellas last week.

>get "tricked" into buying bitbean
>doubled my money

thanks shills

This, even when you "fall for the altcoin meme" you still make money!

Competing against the richest institutions who can afford the fastest computers and the smartest employees to develop tools to gain an edge of 0.0001% per trade vs investing in an exciting new technology that these old institutions are too slow to get involved in

Crypto wins, even if it is a bit of a bubble at the moment

they are too volatile to put significant money into.

it also won't last forever. there's going to be some end of times scenario involving the Fed or government that shuts down all coins or at best reduces it to pennies.

99% of coin transactions are people trying to invest or day trade. no one uses them as actual currency, which makes it very worrying even if governments don't stop it.

there's a reason the big bois don't touch it, it's steaming garbage.

>tfw you realize you're literally going to be a millionaire from POSW and other various memecoins

>tfw you realize knowing the past after the fact makes everything look easy

We're getting into the age of decentralized exchanges, the government can't stop it.

Honestly the lamboposting is the best part, even when it doesn't make any sense. I love you coinbros.

>tfw the paid pumpers told you to buy at 30 and 40 and you didn't cuz it was "too high"

Enjoy wageslaving for another 30 years waiting for compound interest to finally make your index funds worth anything

Just take a gamble you pussy. Even if it will crash one day (it wont) there is still a shit ton of REAL MONEY to be made between now and then. Just look at the 7 day returns on cryptos

> everything decentralized, that's the whole point of it
> "government is gonna shut it all down"

> mfw

> See this chart
> Remain a NoCoiner

There's just no saving some people.

if she goes up the stairs that means she has her own house

This is why I'm liquefying my Roth and going all in on ETH.

but it's at an ATH
ALL TIME FUCKING HIGH

This faggot made up statistics and facts, then believed them.

how do i get in on this