Poor students, and why they SHOULD be poor

youtube.com/watch?v=o4LXgMVlLC4

Should students be poor Veeky Forums?

anyone who considers the dorm lifestyle "poor" is an upper class spoiled white faggot anyway

Nor should they owe money for a useless degree.

Nor should they expect to make a living with a useless degree.

>people shouldn't deal with consequences for their actions

>tfw poor student going for a possibly useless degree

Then universities shouldn't sell them as such.

Like the consequences for investing in something that doesn't pay back.

Value is a spook.

If you're retarded enough to fall for meme degrees, you deserve it

Uni's need money, welcome to the real world

What's his problem with France?

>invest 50 dollars into small business
>out of business on day 1, cannot pay for the office space
F-fucking republicans! I'm voting democrat forever now!

When creditors discover they are going to lose money because their investment is bust, the government tends to agree that they shouldn't have to lose out. Why should it be different for the person managing the investment? the person who is investing his temporal capital in it?

He's English, they're hardwired to hate the French

Brits are jealous of France's vibran culture and history so they lash out.

they should not take the useless degree in th first place

I'm a poor student but my parents are paying entirely for my education - along with scholarships.

I am double majoring in a useless foreign language and philosophy.

Didn't this man study in an expensive boarding school by his rich parents, where he was given free bedding, free food, free uniform, free hobbies and sports and access to free facilities, and arranged a job in his free time?

Just asking, since I work while I study to pay my rent.

He hasn't noticed that the British Empire is over and England is irrelevant.

The man is an autistic dance instructor. Anything you may be studying is less of a useless degree than his.

>When creditors discover they are going to lose money because their investment is bust, the government tends to agree that they shouldn't have to lose out.
wot m8

Jesus Christ. Why is "rant" its own TV format now?

This. I never had a room to myself before college. I had to share mine with a girl in my first year of university though . My school was strange tgough cause she didnt even go to my school. But my building had more things than I grew up with. It was rather comfy actually.

>3:50
>there are things really valuable having like France, ship, and imagination
>there are things really valuable having like France

Aww did he spill the beans about secretely loving France?

>"I'm not jealous about everyone else having fun in college! They missed out!!"

All Anglos have a love/hate relationship with France, and vice versa.

I'd say it's better suited to translate it as respect/hate relationship.

I might've seen my score of Englishmen owing some respect for France, and vice-versa from Frenchman to England, but never really seen an Englishman/Frenchman gushing over France/England.

Thank god, that'd be gay af.

>useless
kek

Wow, made it in before that copypasta list of exaggerations and deliberate misinterpretations!

Bad argument.
Put your collar down faggot.

I was decently well-off in university my first run, and my parents didn't give me a damn cent. I grew up in poverty, four more in poverty after already had living on my own income for two years and being fairly poor then too.

That last sentence somehow came out mangled.

>I grew up in poverty, four more years in poverty after already living off of my own income for two years and being fairly poor then as well isn't going to teach me anything.

Certainly not going to watch that video, but I think students should be "poor" in the sense of having little disposable income, yes. But of course having a place to live and food to eat while getting an education and offering nothing of value to anyone is itself extremely privileged, and that's ok.

I think this video was from a time where he was economically in a bad situation so he decided to make a bunch of rant videos with deliberately provocative opinions so he can attract more subscribers.

Right now he starts using more provocative titles that can easily be taken out of context because he found out they get more views. But I don't understand why he does it now since he has quite a lot of subscribers and got about 150k euros for his Hannibal comic. Is he that greedy?