Pros and cons of Gemini?

Pros and cons of Gemini?
I would like to buy 1000 BTC as quickly as possible without having to deal with some utterly insulting $xxxx per day purchase limit.

LOCALBITCOINS

im not going to help you since you already are filthy rich if you just can buy 1000 fucking bitcoins

unless you send me a few btc, nothing is free, you dumb nigger

I might give this a try, thanks

1000 bitcoins on all time high? sure

i use gemini, they are top notch

Gemini is better for average joes in my opinion. The daily pre-credited $500 is really nice for making instant smaller purchases.

GEMINI +++ Extra legit. Great options for linking banks and wiring money.

Coinbase is for twat monkeys

good to know, thanks user.
I just don't like that they ask for my social security number and a photo of my driver's license. It's awfully nosy of them.

gemini, kraken, poloniex, all three dont work in washington state

what the fuck

They're legally required to do that so you can't launder drug money and fund ISIS

Does anyone know if you can buy Bitcoin with cash IN PERSON?

I also live in Washington, the state government are liberal jews and decided that crypto exchanges need to be regulated. Just use coinbase and bittrex, if they ever shut those down just move to Oregon

ty for saving bitcoin dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proxy servers, guys, they're dirt cheap.. From like 3 bucks a month

You can even get yourself Firefox Portable in a separate folder and use the proxy exclusively from there

i have tried a private vpn. it doesnt matter because my id and bank information is in washington.

Doesn't matter, my license, place of residence and bank are in WA like the other user said

Maybe you could open another bank account in a different state, and just tell them that you reside there now

it doesnt really matter at this point ive gone all in on ethereum. i havent done anything on bittrex yet but i probably should

Gemini Is registered in NY with the "bitlicense"

They are legit as it gets right now and as shitty as it is they are required to get your info

not paid shills. No, really. Also your bitbeans have been credited to your accounts NIGGERS.