ETC

I think ethereum is bullshit. The autistic skeleton fucked up bailing out the DAO
ETH drive up is all FOMO imo

opinions on the future of ETC?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoyoda1338.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/the-golden-age-of-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That autistic skeleton is going to have consensual missionary intercourse with your wife and her son

dumb wagecuck, no one wants your shitcoin

>believing in ETC

now that is a quite stupid religion in todays age

>ETC

faggot nocoiner

Stuck with 100 after the hard fork eh gains are gains

>opinions on the future of ETC
It doesn't have any

>opinions on the future of ETC?
What future lol? There is no independent development going on, it survives by forking updates from the real Ethereum github... and even there they're usually more than a couple weeks late. Its a meme

This.

I thought "wow great ETC gains" and put in a hundred. After making a few dollars I realized "Wait. There's literally no fucking reason for this thing to go up. There's no reason for me to invest in this. It isn't going anywhere." and quickly withdrew my money.

Kek

Pissy little ETH cultists

delusional mongloid

buy the skepticism

be patient with ETC. I'd keep some until this whole POS shit with ETH. if it goes south, guess who is going north!

also, worth to note that any DAPP written for ETH will run just fine on ETC and there is actually market cap on ETC. ETC has the potential to be the true ethereum chain in a few years.

screencap this. today is may 4th 2017

"ETC $100+ this year."

Source:
cryptoyoda1338.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/the-golden-age-of-cryptocurrency/

I buy it when BTC dumps, like now and it worked so far. If it goes only over $50 this year, the profit is over 700%.

ETH will crash at $100.

It's bound for a crash sooner or later. Even bitcoin has crashed in the past.

What is the difference between ETH and ETC anyway? Besides price

yea yea yea I know how this game goes. if you're not buying ETC and selling ETH right now you're probably new or have no long term memory.

Explain?

I plan to buy some ETC so that I can sell it with the price spikes after ETH goes to PoS

Basically a huge percentage of the original ETH was being managed by a smart contract that had an exploitable bug. Someone exploited the behavior of the smart contract and siphoned a fuck ton of ETH. The original investors and vitalik said fuck that and hard forked. Some of the community got upset and continued the original blockchain (ETC). Most people continued on the hard fork (ETH). ETC does not plan to ever do a proof of stake system ETH plans to be on proof of stake by the end of the year.

>buying ETC

Send a poor young man some eth. Im literally too poor to start investing big so id like to start out small and see where i go from there.
0xdf8a71b6b1b6b7727a9c7695151ee0c9f39b282b

you fucked up.
you're meant to pretend you have a pussy and then beta orbiters will sponsor you

The problems that caused the DAO failure have been addressed.

Look at the price of ETH. The market obviously agrees.